Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns (41862 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Nobody Can Stop Us From Grazing Our Cattle In The South — Fulani Herdsmen Boas / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ddjay: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
When these fulani heardsmen started by troubling/killing innocent farmers in jos years ago,you guys {yoruba,igbo etc) supported them with their lies that jos people are not allowing them to graze ba,grass don finish bdat.its now a Nigerian problem.fot your information,these guys are more equipped and better combatants than the Nigerian army.better cooperate with them b4 u hear that your entire village is wiped out,and of course,you will be blamed for cattle rustling and stopping their cows from eating common grass.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Chimdiebere(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Anambra kwenu! I don't even think any of these Mufuggers come here in Anambra, because Anambra people no day carry last! if you just kill somebody especially all these onye nche aturu (herdsmen) we go raid the whole place , kill any body wey look like Fulani and if possible, chop their cows!
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Redomi:
Are these Fulani crazy? They don't have the spirit of forgiveness in them.
Don't come to Southwest here and try that rubbish. I trust Ondo state people, they don't take shit from normad.
becareful wat u wish for... all in all I think it's a good idea frm fg
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
Am yet to hear Buharis comment about this Fulani killings and its possible solution . Yet they continue to kill with every impunity .
I advise them not to carry this jonxing enter ABA cox hell self go get loose
lol.. aba? Go read news jor
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
psucc:
Na lie. They can only boast to the Southwest Nigeria.

We stopped them even crossing let alone grazing.
hehehe like the people dey sack in Enugu.. no dey boast for hre wen u no knw anytin
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by ojnnaco(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
wexyee:
lol.. aba? Go read news jor
news about aba or Fulani herdsmen
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Melkizedek:
What they are saying in essence is, 'we will kill you all if you dare stop our cattle from feeding on your land, you can cry to the heavens for all we care, we will kill you all again if need be'

The highest wey una go do na to come Nairaland dey shout 'iPod' 'ipob'..cowardly bunch.
una own will be easy normad re all over south east now.. go do ur worst nd I swear agatu will be a child's play
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Melkizedek(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
wexyee:
una own will be easy normad re all over south east now.. go do ur worst nd I swear agatu will be a child's play
Is this some sort of joke? Nigger swerve! Deep down in your wretched mind you and every son of Dan fodio know who to mess with.. And it ain't the Indigenous People Of Biafra..bloody cowards
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Melkizedek:

Is this some sort of joke? Nigger swerve! Deep down in your wretched mind you and every son of Dan fodio know who to mess with.. And it ain't the Indigenous People Of Biafra..bloody cowards
lol... bloody chest beaters like una!! Com on try it! Una never no pullo.. make ur chukwu abiama come rescue u. Cus after just one day una go dey call am
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Melkizedek(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
wexyee:
lol... bloody chest beaters like una!! Com on try it! Una never no pullo.. make ur chukwu abiama come rescue u. Cus after just one day una go dey call am
Now I know this guy is a certified clown grin
Easterners have met your uncircumcised army in battle before and they bled like their precious cattle on the battlefield.. War is not new to us..

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Gorodomu: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
The fulani issue is greatly misunderstood.Amongst d fulani U have renegades who terrorize even d cattle rearers themselves.They own automatic weapons have camps and trade in stolen cattle.Some are also available for hire as paid fighters and rob on d highway.
Another common misconception is that d fulani's own all d cattle u see on our roads and farms,I know a state commissioner in one of d SW states with hundreds of cows scattered all over d state,he employs fulani boys to herd them and I tell u dy are free to roam anywr.
Its really a complex issue with lots of powers at play,d fulani man destroying ur crops might just b working for ur state governors SA on environmental matters.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by billyG(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
rapistbuhari:
– Fulani herdsmen are not buying the idea of grazing reserve

– Some of them see it as an infringement of their rights to movement

– There is suggestion that the herdsmen be educated on the importance The nomadic practice of moving cattle from one place to the other that is common among Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria has led to violent clashes between the herdsmen and farmers but the end of these confrontations doesn’t seem to be near. This is because the idea of providing permanent grazing reserves for herdsmen to prevent them from roaming with their cattle from the northern part of the country to the largely agrarian south is not welcomed by some herdsmen who feel their right to movement is going to be infringed.

In a report published by Daily trust, some herdsmen and milk sellers expressed displeasure at the idea of restricting their movement and claimed cattle could not survive restrictions. A herdsman, Muhammadu Tukur said the idea of a permanent reserve will not work.
“It will not work out because we always relocate to where pasture can be found.” Adamu Birniwa who is the secretary of the state chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association said he was aware of the federal government’s plan and that there was plan to educate the herdsmen on the importance and benefit of the grazing reserve. Halilu Alhaji Ya’u who is a herdsman condemned the idea and said it would not work. “If what you are saying becomes reality, it will inconvenience us.”

Alhaji Muhammad Hussaini who is the chairman of the Nasarawa state Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Nigeria said it was a bad idea and an invitation for to trouble. “We have over 35 million Fulani herdsmen in the country and stopping their movement with cattle might not be possible.” “If you force a Fulani man not to move with his cattle, you are inviting trouble.”
Hadiza Umar who sells Fura Da Nono rejected the idea and said it might kill her business.

“If you stop moving cattle how do you feed them? Do you think you will get grasses and water from a location to feed them? Where are we going to get the milk? If you don’t get the milk from the cattle rearers in the bush, where do we get it? They are planning to kill our business. They shouldn’t tamper with our means of livelihood and find an alternative means of resolving their problems, and not create another because this move is unacceptable.”
The debate rages on…

https://www.naij.com/778244-never-cant-stop-us-moving-cattle-around-fulani-herdsmen-issue-threat.html
The solution to this problem is simple nigerians shld stop buying & eating cowmeat till they plead & compensated all Nigerians affected by their bush behaviour.
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Cannonleo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
The gods of Nigeria have spoken
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by wexyee: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Melkizedek:

Now I know this guy is a certified clown grin
Easterners have met your uncircumcised army in battle before and they bled like their precious cattle on the battlefield.. War is not new to us..
lol those stories ur grand liars (grand fathers) told u? If una strong Hu surrender den? Useless cheast beaters
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by rhektor(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Redomi:
Is Ògùn waterside local government part of Ogun state? I bet you haven't been there, no state commissioner was chosen there, no waterside road was list among the roads to be constructed by Amosu in his second term
Was this about Amosun's governance? Guy u no get talk, so goan sleep
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=salewa01 post=44129404][/quote]

Yes im a boy of 24...yes I have two cars and a house of my own...I live in nigeria...I graduated at 21..I don't like to brag but when idiots like that fella on the job section and even people like you doubt that that's possible...it shows what the Nigerian economy and mentality has turned youths into...FYI you don't have to be 38 or 40 years old to be successful....work hard and success will come....I've been banned from that section so I had to reply you on here....have a nice day
Re: "Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns by salewa01: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg stop it. All na agege bread. Hmmmmm U get mouth. Too much money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker / Malami: Atiku Not Fit To Contest For President, His Parents Are Cameroonians / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.