Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (3851 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Family Car Plunges Into Lagoon In Lagos, Wife And Child Die (Photos) / Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by SegunWamiri(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello all, can anyone (student) whose spouse and child or children joined later in Canada please share with us the documents needed and the process in general? I.e, if you did it yourself without agent (s)

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by Welcomme: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good evening sir? Were you later offered the admission to study social works? I want to ask you some important questions. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks..CC Segunwamiri
Re: Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by Ease2022: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
SegunWamiri:
Hello all, can anyone (student) whose spouse and child or children joined later in Canada please share with us the documents needed and the process in general? I.e, if you did it yourself without agent (s)

Many thanks.
Re: Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by Ease2022: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]hello am new here
Re: Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by tinuowo(f): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Hello all!

Please who should be the primary applicant when applying for your spouse and children? I am already studying in Canada.
Re: Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child by QueenDivas: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good evening everyone,
Hope our day went well?
Please can someone assist with forms and how to go about a couple relocating to Canada
Not for study please
Kindly assist. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Some Old Photos From Nigeria That Will Make You Feel Nostalgic / Greece Visa From Nigeria – How To Apply For Greek Schengen Visa Application / Can He Still Be Given A Visa After Getting Married To A Black American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.