Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah (2289 Views)

Al-jazeera Is Not A Trusted Website / 10 Benefits Of Asking God’s Forgiveness / Can You Perform Umrah For The Faithful Departed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by javalove(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2009
How can the resenter be asking LOON to rap when they know he not into that no more. . .big shame on them

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZFueqQnops&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by javalove(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2009
[/img]
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by idupaul: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2009
wht tha what a transformation
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Frizy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2009
@javalove

So you think Al-Jazeera is purely Muslim grin undecided. They are secular in their report, Press TV seem to convey more of Islam than Al-Jazeera, don't get confused because it has to do with Arab or controlled by Muslims, it is purely western in a context.
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by javalove(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
Frizy:

@javalove

So you think Al-Jazeera is purely Muslim grin undecided. They are secular in their report, Press TV seem to convey more of Islam than Al-Jazeera, don't get confused because it has to do with Arab or controlled by Muslims, it is purely western in a context.

infact now i know better. . . i was really mad when they asked him to rap when they know he is still in saudi and performing umrah. . .anywayz i like the way he dodged it too cos he said "LOON IS GRADUALLY FINDING HIS WAY OUT OF MY SYSTEM
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2009
Alhamdulilah for the guy. . . .

1 Like

Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
javalove:

infact now i know better. . . i was really mad when they asked him to rap when they know he is still in saudi and performing umrah. . .anywayz i like the way he dodged it too cos he said "LOON IS GRADUALLY FINDING HIS WAY OUT OF MY SYSTEM

nice reply
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2009
his reversion almost brought tears to my eyes,am so happy for him,Alhamdullilah
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 09, 2009
javalove:

[/img]

chai!

and I dont even know who this guy is.
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by muhsin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
You now know. grin
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
muhsin:

You now know. grin

do you think he looks better than before?

In any case, I wouldnt be surprised if he had some Muslim connections somewhere along the line. Quite a lot of AAs have that although na nation of Islam stuff.
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
hes not in nation of islam o, hes a sunni muslim
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
i prefare his new look now
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by focused123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2009
What is the difference between nation of Islam and sunni muslim ?
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Abuzola11(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
Go to school mr jesus
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by focused123(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Go to school mr jesus

Answer the question Stupid idiot.
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Abuzola11(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2009
Cynic fool
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by focused123(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola :

Stupid idiot
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Abuzola11(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
you lack manner
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by focused123(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2009
Abuzola 1:

you lack manner

Mannerless beast.
Re: Shame Pm Al-jazeera Asking Loon To Rap During Umrah by Abuzola11(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
Back to sender

(1) (Reply)

Al-taqiyya . Lying In Islam / The Concept Of Imamah In The Infallible Quran / Strange Noise From The Sky And The Re-emergence Of Imam Mahdi (ajtfs)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.