Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) (59505 Views)

Omabe Masquerade Festival In Enugu Ezike, A Nairalander's Village (Photos) / How My Village Cow Culture Killed My Two Uncles / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
OK, this is how it happened, we went for my dad's burial in my village after the burial few days later, there was a heavy rainfall at night, in the morning being Sunday after church one of my cousin sighted this beautiful creature resting on a moulded blocks, she should and the snake slip into the blocks, some of the guys in my compound came out and we started taking out the blocks one by one until we get to the snake hole, showing that it has been his home for God knows how long.
Finally being that my village doesn't kill pythons we took it down to the village stream.... Here are the pics

Are you from Ogidi?
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by ej4sub: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Better meat for my side ooo
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
pythons are gentle Giants, they don't look for trouble in my village, they eat only frogs and rats... Since they are respected and reserved they respect we human

Very true, bruv, we are from the same state! I saw a huge one once it was like 8 feet it just passed us by while we where sitted in a family circle.

Men I nearly collapsed, everyone was acting all nonchalant and I wa like are u guys freaking serious? An 8 foot monster just slithered by and everyone was acting acting if it's an everyday thing?

I havent been back to the village since that day!

3 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
xreal:

You forgot to include threads like 'Saraki breaths while in CCT'. grin
LOL grin
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by huntax(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
More
Pepper soup is ready.
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by kestyn: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nawa ooo.places dey 4 Naija.well if ur frm dat kinda village wit dsam doctrine am sorri can't b ur pal
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by EmmahO(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don dey observe since any snake topic Lalasticlala dey lyk am ...abeg shey snake do u jazz ni grin
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by comrChris(m): 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
lol fp these days has lost its honour long ago
op your village fine oo ;Dlol fp these days has lost its honour long ago
op your village fine oo
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Tochiokoye(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
lestat:

Are you from Ogidi?
Enugwukwu
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
cenaboy:

Dear that's generalization, its just Idemmili people that don't kill snake in Anambra.
OK thanks, I thought it was anambra people as a whole
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice tradition! Your village can be said to be a community where you've a Confederation of elites for this Conservation of wildlife stratagem. Tochiokoye, Where is your village located please? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by AceDomino(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:
Mehn!!! Dis is huge shocked

Ftc.... FP here I come grin

If dis did not get to fp I shall lose hmmm undecided my [size=13pt]virginity[/size] grin

You guys notice dis op don't no how to arrange something in a sequence order?

You said you took it to d stream but from the images you're taking it back to your house grin ..

Edited.. I talk am..

Fucking On the Right path
On Point

Dedicated to all Christians in the house
[size=20pt]Happy easter!!![/size]
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Congrats Lalasticlala cheesy
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by rhektor(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omo see the meat wey u for take flex for easter,

Alatan oso eran jobo-jobo bu embarassedOmo see the meat wey u for take flex for easter,

Alatan oso eran jobo-jobo bu
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz looking at the pics, I wanna scream! Damn! That giant snake must have babies...she might crawl back & bite y'all...

Lolz, it can't bite any of em. In this part, even if u like share d same bed with it, Ee no fit do anything, here, people use hand to catch it, and it will do nothing to them,

We don't kill such snakes here,

@times, I f u see them and den scold to it that u don't need visitors, it will start crawling out

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
OK thanks, I thought it was anambra people as a whole

Not just idemili people dear. Op is from enugwu ukwu, and enugwu ukwu is not in idemili.

Many towns in anambra doesn't kill it, even some parts of imo sef

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Sylvester70(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
also my villa in imo state doesnt kill python(eke) if u do then u will have to bury it in a burial form i have seen many of them,when u see it just take a stick pick it up and throw it into stream/bush with the stick so it wont come back

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by eminent007(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:

Check my virginity status on google-virgins tongue

Done

Result: "Due tod fact that this lady lost her 'virginity' before he understood what the word stood for, it is a meaningless endeavor trying to prove if she's a virgin or not. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by blacq2009(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
This Lalastiwhatever sef! Him no dey see anything snake. Abi him belong to some Snake Cult or what?. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by sinistermind(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
I just wish to have that as pet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by blacq2009(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lalasticlala, please dissapoint us and don't move this to front page. cheesy
Abeg, no starve Lalasticlala ooh. Biko!
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by mich24(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
First of all, the snake hunter oga lala will be very dissapointed in u ddue to ur inability to kill common python while ur mates kill and feast on anaconda!

Second of all angry u guys just set a death trap by putting that reptile in the stream, in a year or more, it'll grow very huge and start swallowing anything that comes near that stream#congrats angry

pythons can't just bite you, even if it bites, it's bite is not harmful, in my village in Anambra once a python bites you it will sigh immediately, if it didn't sigh all you need to do is to look for a very nice cane froge am till it sighs, but you have no atom of right to kill it unless you are ready to give it a befitting burial.

I, personally hate seeing it killed as it poses no health or other threat to us.

Lastly,am trying to launch Nigeria Animal right Initiative in order to reduce "see a very big snake killed in our compound today" on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Obibrows: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz looking at the pics, I wanna scream! Damn! That giant snake must have babies...she might crawl back & bite y'all...

That is a python, it doesn't have venom. It can't harm u

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by duchess02(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
OK, this is how it happened, we went for my dad's burial in my village after the burial few days later, there was a heavy rainfall at night, in the morning being Sunday after church one of my cousin sighted this beautiful creature resting on a moulded blocks, she should and the snake slip into the blocks, some of the guys in my compound came out and we started taking out the blocks one by one until we get to the snake hole, showing that it has been his home for God knows how long.
Finally being that my village doesn't kill pythons we took it down to the village stream.... Here are the pics
At op,I guess u re frm Anambra state,I served in Anambra state 2010,umunya camp n I can remember vividly wen we were in camp,we were told dat if we re posted to a particular village,we mustn't kill pythons dat it's a taboo to dem,pythons usually come to visit dem at home n all dey nid do is just place a stick near d python n it will roll itsef on d stick n dey will go n drop it on d road or in d bush

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by dplomaticVal: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
the practise of eschewing snakes instead of killing it made me hate going to my villa...jeez i cnt stand the gory sight of snakes, it makes me die a thousand times

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by mayo9ice: 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rapture snake [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:

Shebi I tell u tongue

Snakes ar password to Fp.

cheesy cheesy You Win! grin
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by lesson44: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Since you don't kill pythons, why did you disturbed it peace?
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
blacq2009:

Abeg, no starve Lalasticlala ooh. Biko!

lol. Chaiii. Lala dissapoint me. cry
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
you must be from Anambra then, because we don't kill pythons. they dont hurt anyone though. some of you screaming to kill the python, what if you saw this one crawling its way to the stream? you will die, huh?

the ones in my villa hear igbo. i dont know how they do it

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by plezant(f): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
Are you from anambra, cos I know they don't kill pythons

Where in anambra. I m frm nnobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.