Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Scholarships Abroad In Natural And Environmental Sciences - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Scholarships Abroad In Natural And Environmental Sciences (590 Views)

Study Abroad In Europe, Canada, US & UK / Gst122 Topic: Green Computing: A Panacea For Environmental Degradation. Discus / Contact Me For Project Assistance In Food Science/Tech and Biological Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships Abroad In Natural And Environmental Sciences by folaeclipse: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is for serious minded people!!!

If you are a graduate in Natural & Environmental Sciences and you are searching for opportunities to further your academics and research abroad, then this post must be interesting for you.

http://enviroscholars.com/wp2/group-list/scholarships/ collates all scholarships in these area of research. This means you do not have to spend so much time searching for scholarships on other websites.

Enviroscholars also offers some help and mentoring during the application process.

The most important documents you need to get a graduate scholarship abroad include: Research proposal, motivational letter, prospective supervisor and your grades.

Enviroscholars can help you through this process and make your academic goal a reality.

Check out the latest scholarship listing here http://enviroscholars.com/wp2/group-list/scholarships/

I guess this is good news for the serious minded. See you on the success side.

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Design And Implementation Of Online Clearance System / Study In Usa, Uk And Canada / I Need Usa Or Uk Student Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.