Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20676 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this year derailer's thread...last year danceville presented 2015 derailer's thread.

This year I bring to you, 2016 edition derailer's thread.
Everyone feel free to have fun....

For those who don't know what a derailing thread is, According to urban dictionary; derailing a thread is the act of throwing a thread in a discussion forum, often times so much so that the original discussion is unable to continue.

Note: insults/abuses not allowed.

Let the fun begins grin

Cc
Seun
Rocktation
Farano
Pls help us out by taking this thread to the top of this section.
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
First poster.
However, I don't understand, what is it all about?

1 Like

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Get out...
We don't need this useless thread
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
First poster.
you are welcome.
How are u doing?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cc:
Iamcharis
Wristbangle
Tosyne2much
Kingtom
Firsteva
Naijaboiy
Aminat508
Terry68
Durentt
Ishilove
SenR
Lalasticlala
Pheals
Mentorandfriend
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
First poster.
However, I don't understand what is it all abou t?
the purpose is to derail
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
you are welcome.
How are u doing?
I've got my comment modified, please, check back. But, why handsome cloud's reaction?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
I YAFF CUM
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cc:
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Buygala how u de grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I YAFF CUM
rebirth 1.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
Cc:
you can go ahead and tag your peeps grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
Buygala how u de grin

Cool.... u? smiley
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
First poster.
However, I don't understand what is it all abou t?
.TAG DHAT BAE YOU EYEING AND TOSSS AM
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
you can go ahead and tag your peeps grin
Lols. I don't want to be too swift. Lanicky comes to mind...
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
buygala:

Cool.... u? smiley

im fine..
Longest time bros
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
rebirth 1.
.KIKIKIKIKIKIKI
DO I KNOW YOU grin[quote author=tempem post=44132291]
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Derail? u mean sometin like dis ? grin
ATgmjmdpagmbtg jgadjwtagagmgdgagt4agmjagtgagtapgagmjtgjgaptgjmjmpdkpa.mjgagtppmaptgmkgapwmtwpjgajmtjgajmkjmjwtapjmkpmjmjdjajgmjmadlmjmjmdjdjdjdgagtgmkmkadjmgtpbdmjwdaxmxmadgpwmgtamwgamwpdddddgagdgdgdgdgdgdgdgddfuq?
cc
stupidity
madgoat
nicur
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAG DHAT BAE YOU EYEING ANF TOSSS AM
Let's start. I've got a tricycle. You care to join?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY OOO

ALL MY CRUSHERSSSSSSSS

COMMA TOST OOOO
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY OOO

ALL MY CRUSHERSSSSSSSS

COMMA TOST OOOO
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Keke drop me here, this should be fun
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Durentt:
Derail? u mean sometin like dis ? grin
ATgmjmdpagmbtg jgadjwtagagmgdgagt4agmjagtgagtapgagmjtgjgaptgjmjmpdkpa.mjgagtppmaptgmkgapwmtwpjgajmtjgajmkjmjwtapjmkpmjmjdjajgmjmadlmjmjmdjdjdjdgagtgmkmkadjmgtpbdmjwdaxmxmadgpwmgtamwgamwpdddddgagdgdgdgdgdgdgdgddfuq?
cc
stupidity
madgoat
nicur
exactly. Madcow1
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by adegunwa4real(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mmm...somebori pulis! Wat eis Olajumoke? And aow eis it related to d snakei?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
Let's start. I've got a tricycle. You care to join?
.excuse me undecided

I THINK THATS A WAY OF SAYING YOU HAVE A BUGATTI?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Mmm
.COMMMON
SAY SOMETHING..ND STOP "hmmmmming#
ARE U TOWN CRIER ?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Keke drop me here, this should be fun
Let's go round. With keke napep.

1 Like

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by buygala(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
im fine.. Longest time bros
Yep.... U looking cute and more composedsmiley..
Alihamdullilah cool
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
I've got my comment modified, please, check back. But, why handsome cloud's reaction?
I don't know o..
He will soon join the fun grin
Handsomecloud don't be shy wink
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
exactly. Madcow1
gayjesus
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Royle2014(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Plz explain d purpose of this thread further @mrs presenter
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.excuse me undecided

I THINK THATS A WAY OF SAYING YOU HAVE A BUGATTI?
Beautiful translation! Let's just go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.