Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (54914 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by NEHLIVE: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
As you celerate this Easter wining an dinning, please remember that there are some human beings who are facing the most humiliating level of poverty and who need your help. A Newseveryhour.com reader sent in the photos and shares his encounter..

"Please don't mind my poor photography. I just have to share this. This is the height of humiliation I have seen. Poverty is not good. Last night, I was coming from work and saw this man at the traffic around the overhead bridge close to the Lekki Toll gate and adjacent the Oriental Hotel. I saw this man as he suddenly walked Close to an apparently rich man waiting in his posh car at the traffic light. He kneeled down there in the middle of the busy express road and started begging him for money. I felt bad as I couldn't just stop wondering what level of poverty could make a man this able to go on his knees publicly on the road to start begging a fellow man for money."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/man-goes-on-his-kneels-on-lagos-express.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by NEHLIVE: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
This country is hard embarassed

17 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Eebrahym(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
As you celerate this Easter wining an dinning, please remember that there are some human beings who are facing the most humiliating level of poverty and who need your help.
. I agree with you 100%

As for the humiliation, the hardship in the country has reform quite a number of people to deduce strategy to survive. He may/may not be for real.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by martyns303(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
In as much as I don't condone begging, there are some hopeless situations you would find yourself you would loose all sense of dignity and the only thing on your mind is how to solve your problem.

We have all thrown our dignity away and begged at one point or another, the mode is what makes the difference.

I once knelt, hell!!! I even lay on the floor to beg a professor.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by ojnnaco(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goosh. the country is damn hard. Who knows the mans present predicament?

5 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
You sure say no be tire he dey loose?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Godsgal(f): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is it jst me or is anyone seeing nothin but a car on a road with streetlites.
Anyways, may God help those in need & also help us 2 take a cue from dis 2 always thank God & knw dat in every of our seemingly 'bad' situation, some are going thru worse fate.

5 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Khd95(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even with my optical infra-red glasses,i still see nothingsad
op,biko pass me ur highgringrin
so that i can see thingscheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
I see nothing rich about the guy. The car is just an average car so what makes him rich?

3 Likes

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Wuuworld(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Buhari Sef...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by NEHLIVE: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
I see nothing rich about the guy. The car is just an average car so what makes him rich?

HE is definitely richer the the guy begging him for money

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by pretydiva(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sm people too like Osho free. How can a able bodied man wit his complete hands n legs beg 4 money, when dere r sm decent jobs out dere he can do 2 at least fend 4 himself/family

If 2 say dat rich man dey beg 4 money like am,he wouldn't have made it big. We should learn 2 work 4 our money. There dignity in labour

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Atlantian: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Dont mind that boy. He has knelt down for me many times and i am tired of giving him. There js also a lastman official that waves daily once he knows you driving a big car. Bleep them all. They are not needy beggars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Eebrahym(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
O ye who have issues with his/her eyes grin, check the modified pix below

Khd95:
Even with my optical infra-red glasses,i still see nothingsad
op,biko pass me ur highgringrin
so that i can see thingscheesy

Godsgal:
Is it jst me or is anyone seeing nothin but a car on a road with streetlites.
Anyways, may God help those in need & also help us 2 take a cue from dis 2 always thank God & knw dat in every of our seemingly 'bad' situation, some are going thru worse fate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by macino1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
hmm. . .It takes only God to overcome the pressure in Nigeria. May God continue to bless the works of our hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Femich18(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ok o...issorite. I no blame the men though. Nah hunger and frustration cause am. If one is hungry or frustrated you will do what you never think of. May God never allow me to be push beyond what I could bear
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by potbelly(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
embarassed
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Amosjaj(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
D
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Sunnycliff(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Which way Naija? Our problems in this nation seem Hydra headed and multifaceted! Who could really understand what actually made a full grown man to kneel on the road and beg for money!

God help us shaa!!

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by famo19: 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
the leave of poverty in this country mehn no be here even me na 0 naira dey my hand like this
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Amosjaj(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I dedicated this front page to all my girls who turn their selves to C.E.O
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Fiwasayo(f): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Poverty sad or madness undecided

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by menix(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is certainly uwa mmebi begging..
I believe that is his mode of catching his. Victims.

Beggars on the island can go extra mile to deceive unsuspecting members of the public..
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Beehshorp(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Able bodied man begging at nyt and kneeling in a state like lagos that is filled with hustlers.. Very soon dey'd carry guns in the guise of beggers... Waheva sha... God save us from poverty sha

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Poverty is a disease!
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by OCTAVO: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by White007(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by passionate88: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Under the dullard's reign, many people will suffer. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by magicminister: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
the guy on his knees is probably hooked on drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by dammytosh: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Things are really very hard but instead of begging there are things he could decide to do.

There was a time a guy came to me in front of my office that can he wash my car ? i asked why ?

He said it was dirty and he was hungry. i told him to go ahead.

He washed and i gave him 5k.

I have bought several face towels for 1k from disabled on the Island. even though i dnt use them for anytin.

Giving a beggers alms is as led by my spirit. Roll in front of my tyre, i will reverse and change course.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
he is better than those people disgracing us in Malaysia.

wait and see how their people will attack me here grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard And Snake Killed At A Construction Site (Photos) / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.