Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For… - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For… (622 Views)

Which People Are Truly Eligible For NYSC 2018 A Remobilization / I Clocked 30 In July, Can I Still Make It To Nysc? / Do You Know You Can Get 10k Every Week It Simple Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Truly Understand Life Make It Simple For… by Fatherherokay(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
It is a pity that those who understand the true meaning of life are very few. Even some of the few that do, get lost and confused along the way because they couldn’t balance or connect the dots of their present knowledge of life to their future.

Permit me to share with you the story of a man that understand the real meaning of life.
“On His First Day In office, as President of United States of America, Abraham Lincoln entered To Give His Inaugural Address. One Man Stood Up, He Was A Rich Aristocrat. He Said;
"Mr. Lincoln, You Should Not Forget That Your Father Used to make Shoes for My Family"....And the Whole Senate Laughed. They Thought They Had Made
a Fool of Lincoln... But Certain People Are Made Of A Totally Different Kettle.

Lincoln Looked At the Man Directly In the Eyes and Said
"Sir, I Know That My father used To Make Shoes for Your Family, And There Will Be Many Others Here, Because He made Shoes the Way Nobody Else Can. He Was A Creator. His Shoes Were Not Just Shoes He Poured His Whole Soul Into Them. I Want To Ask You, Have You Any Complaint?? Because I Know How To Make Shoes Myself. If You Have Any Complaint I Can Make You Another Pair Of Shoes. But As Far As I Know, Nobody Has Ever Complained About My Father's Shoes. He Was A Genius, A Great Creator And I Am Proud Of My Father".
The Whole Senate Was Struck Dumb. They Could Not Understand What Kind Of Man Abraham Lincoln Was”.

You know the reason why they couldn’t understand him? It was because he understood the real definition of life. He refused to be oppressed by oppressors. He refused to be mocked by mockers. When you do, every of your reaction or response to human’s action against you is always amazing and shocking to them. Ultimately, they are embarrassed and forced to be speechless.

Those who know the true meaning of life find it so easy to make life simple/less complicated for their selves and the people around because they READ MORE ON http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/03/topic-53-those-who-truly-understand.html

(1) (Reply)

A One Room Apartment For Rent At Agbotikuyo Agege Close To Lagos NYSC Camp. / Learn To Develop Amazing Web And Mobile Applications While Serving / 100% Guaranteed Redeployment For 2017 Batch B Stream 1 Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.