Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (47289 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2016
i dnt get his point exactly, his he not a part of d gov dant cant provide electricity? dfpmo
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by corruptboss(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2016
If all u do with electricity is to charge phones, power banks and laptop, u have no ryt to comment on this post..... when u start counting 20k every month as phcn bill, u 'll understand Ben better. it's not like there's no power, it's just not enough. now we here there's been another drop in production(abt 2800mw+) and no sign of drop in my bill!
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by ndcide(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Look at them.. Their humor is all gone. The same people who littered the Internet with those pictures. Even when buhari was yet to appoint ministers, or even invest I kobo into the sector attributed it to buhari's body language.

We read epistles from passingshot and omenka about how it's all about buhari.

They'll say, "new sheriff in town" and all those crap.

Suddenly, they've picked offense on a harmless joke.

Shameless bunch.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by sucess001(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Look closely and see that Nobody supported him on twitter!!

He is suppose to be part of the reformation process, and he is there on Twitter ranting!!

Installing Obama's brain into this Obanikoro thinking guy will kill him!!

Gej=Ben Murray Bruce= Ogogoro

How Sir? Ho is he supposed to be? When he was advising the govt to work and stop blaming gej...u didn't notice?

Even iff u re paid to support the govt...appreciate valid criticm when you see one!
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by ndcide(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2016
I commend the distinguished senator Bruce for reminding this government and their supporters that there's no light....

I may have to follow Ben Bruce on Twitter to counter those zombies attacking him for saying the truth.

Had he come our to say they was 24h electricity, will they say he lied? Or they will accept the lie.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by olamds(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2016
He is also part of the cabinet to process the change.................God Bless Nigeria......
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by tpiar: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
who is the artist.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by informato: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
I love the replies. The guy is jes a dolt
selected tweets....OP didn't include the first 25 replies
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by tpiar: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2016
what religion does ben bruce practice?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2016
gunpoint:

Cos you are not cute.
But your profile message tho cheesy

Funny right, its a quote in a novel by a Russian woman
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by ucstanislaus: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
This man is a coward.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by divine9540: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2016
change from hell.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2016
Wether we say the truth or not. He still sits in the chambers there as he is a senator of Nigeria. I am just a street hustler that can't even enter te senate house unless god pick my call tomorrow.

I will take him serious when I watch nta tomorrow and he stops the sitting and puts up something tangible with his colleagues on how to improve the electricity instead of twitter.

That's what some peoe elected him to go and do. Not to come o. Twitter to tell is we so t have light. A change can come with him alone.

He should just get to work if he really means well for Nigeria as a citizen. In power.

Mumu.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by bros856: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2016
There is no free money to fix pipelines in Nigeria anymore. Buhari will not put Nigerians in Debt trying to fix pipelines so i think we should stay in darkness so that we can caution are children who put us in darkness.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by teebell999(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2016
marked10:
Even though Benedict Murray-Bruce is a Nigerian business magnate and politician and founder of Silverbird Group, his antics this days on social media have made him one of the social media famous senator.

See what he tweeted today and fans are going on and on about it......

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/hilarious-tweet-by-ben-murray-bruce.html

This hypocrite should just shut his mouth n debate issues with his colleagues and stop disturbing Nigerians on twitter. PMB's failure is your failure too cos u r one his senators
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by okolochyke: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Waoh ..you're cute undecided

Does your wife know your handle on Nairaland?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
I keep wishing I didn't share the same citizenship with Nigerian youths and politicians.

the simple elementary question to ask is, if ebele Jonathan had fixed the power sector when he said he would and after his six years in Aso rock we are still having epileptic power supply, who is the most logical person to point accusing fingers at?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
I keep wishing I didn't share the same citizenship with Nigerian youths and politicians.

the simple elementary question to ask is, if ebele Jonathan had fixed the power sector when he said he would and after his six years in Aso rock we are still having epileptic power supply, who is the most logical to point accusing fingers at?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by kcid(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2016
This Twitter senator no go rest
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by tpiar: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2016
okolochyke:

Does your wife know your handle on Nairaland?

how do you know that's not his wife or vice versa?
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Wolfbrother(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2016
LOL Ben Bruce should snap his own fridge , let us see , people that are suffering will be hailing and supporting ben bruce cheesy cheesy , like he gives a damn about any of you , enjoy living in darkness while he enjoys and steals your money , stay pleb grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by gunpoint(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Eyekandi:

Funny right, its a quote in a novel by a Russian woman
Eyekandi...
I dey suspect u
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
gunpoint:

Eyekandi...
I dey suspect u

As in? Wetin you feel say i do
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Afroconnect: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Murray Bruce should use his influence to attract investors to build industries and manufacturing plants for employment of youths. Afterall Murray Bruce is part of the people that enjoyed Nigeria's money-we all remember how Stella Obasanjo made him a boss. Until then he should shut the f-ck up.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by Mckandre(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
dunkem21:

Waoh ..you're cute undecided
she looks like alien with head, could u look at her hand and the over photoshopped bo@bs. this pics is what i call Photoshop gone bad.
Re: Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It by BeauHomme: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Made-in-Nigeria wardrobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.