Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) (52926 Views)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / International Borders Around The World (pictures) / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you TheSuperNerd. These pictures are so breathtakingly beautiful. Some don't even look real. Plus, I am stealing some pics, editing them and saving as my phone wallpapers. grin
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by shevon: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=TheSuperNerd post=

30. Somewhere in Romania

......................................................................................

[/quote]
This is the 7 Stairs Canyon and waterfall. This is located in a village, Jos Timis, not too far from Brasov. Once you get to the village, cars cannot go beyond a point and you'd have to walk all the way to the top through the mountains. It's a sight to behold, the next best thing to Bran Castle between Campina and Brasov.
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2016
I plan coming up with something on that. Thanks. #smiles
VANENON:
OP nice one. Please can we get one for places in Africa only?
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha.... Thanks. But I did say "add your favorite destinations/locations" *winks*

I'll include it in the African list if I create time. Thanks again #smiles

freeborn76:

Obudu Cattle Ranch Nko? angry angry
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm.... Well, the world is beauty in itself you know. There are many others I didn't include too but yes, Nigeria got beautiful places also. #smiles

I just had to pick the best of the best but I'll possibly include places/hotspots from Nigeria in the African list I hope to create.... Time permitting. #smiles

Thanks Sir. I appreciate.

Qmerit:
Great work there Op but what about OBUDU CATTLE RANCH CALABAR, Nigeria??
Just to make sure we are there, or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm... I'll try... But it's not a promise #smiles

satowind:

Pls op can u zip all this pic. The original copies and send to my email pls. Evensatowind@gmail.com.
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Ever heard of the Super Globe-trotters?
#smiles

karlriz:
The Earth is Breathe-takenly Beautiful....kinda wish I can visit virtually all these places.
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Thank you Sir... I didn't even think it would make FP since I don't "cc". I just wanted to create a thread I can come back to as a reference also. #smiles

drightguy:
na all these ones deserve front page. nor be peter drink water with glass cup. waaaaa e don land for front page.... nice one all thesame
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2016
#smiles Nice ambition Ma'am. So uhmm... Just how do you wanna go about it? Fill me in....? **smiles**

roxanne3:
The world is beautiful. I'm going to make the world my bedroom someday!
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Awwwn.... Hahahahaha.... It's allowed Miss, **chuckles** Please, be my guest... #smiles

And thank you for loving it.

And believe me, those "some don't look real" pics are as real as reality can be... #smiles

Like Aladdin, I wanna show people the world on a magic carpet flight.... I'm science and medicine inclined but I also love the purity and innocence that exist in the wonders and beauty of our planet and beyond.

Anyone is welcome on this "magic carpet" #smiles

vivaciousvivi:
Thank you TheSuperNerd. These pictures are so breathtakingly beautiful. Some don't even look real. Plus, I am stealing some pics, editing them and saving as my phone wallpapers. grin

1 Like

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Awesome stuff!!! I wasn't sure of the exact location...

Nice work Sir... #smiles

shevon:

This is the 7 Stairs Canyon and waterfall. This is located in a village, Jos Timis, not too far from Brasov. Once you get to the village, cars cannot go beyond a point and you'd have to walk all the way to the top through the mountains. It's a sight to behold, the next best thing to Bran Castle between Campina and Brasov.
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by roxanne3(f): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
#smiles Nice ambition Ma'am. So uhmm... Just how do you wanna go about it? Fill me in....? **smiles**

Travelling the world when I'm making enough ₦ / $ on my own
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm... Let's make that this: "£ / € / $"

Hmm... Much better.*smiles*

Okay, I get this central plot. The Lady Boss... Entrepreneurial Spirit. *smiles*

Yeah... You can make it happen. Hold your dream, don't ever let it go... #smiles

roxanne3:

Travelling the world when I'm making enough ₦ / $ on my own
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by satowind(m): 1:37am On Mar 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hmm... I'll try... But it's not a promise #smiles

thanks
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by roxanne3(f): 1:38am On Mar 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hmm... Let's make that this: "£ / € / $"

Hmm... Much better.*smiles*

Okay, I get this central plot. The Lady Boss... Entrepreneurial Spirit. *smiles*

Yeah... You can make it happen. Hold your dream, don't ever let it go... #smiles

Thanks
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by Zenas212(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
As psiphon don cast, which one dey now? Android don kill me
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by Zenas212(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Op hope say you know say Psiphon don cast o, only this your page na like 1Gb shocked, thank God say na office wifi i use, else [As psiphon don cast, which one dey now? Android don kill me ]
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by forgiveness: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Where these places?

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by forgiveness: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
And these

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by forgiveness: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
What about these

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by forgiveness: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Continue

All na Africa

Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eboh4z:
God is great

Amen
Re: The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016

Vewi beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS) / Boat Carrying 200 Passengers Break Into 2 In River Niger, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.