Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (32197 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by djkirkoo2(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingScammed

Been

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by davspog2(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2016
We always knew it was a lie! PDP wants to adopt their chief tormentor( Lie mohammed) style
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by babadee1(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

Maybe those accusations were true then.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Aisha buhari has always being the front buhari uses to dupe Nigeria. She is a known money launderer

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by abeniagbon(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
J
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Bollinger(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
modelmike7:
... They have no proof

Nigerian's don't care about proof. The jungle justice way has completely destroyed the way they think.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by abeniagbon(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Just
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by olamds(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
God Knows The Truth Behind This Story........Nigerians ..............Suffering And Smiling...............
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Bollinger(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Bros, try go school before making comments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned like this upon all the accusations we made against her.
don't mind them. #walksaway

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by jesussaves22: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2016
buskie13:
o yea...if no atom of truth in it...she wouldn't have responded...she's guilty as charged....
. . . . And if she didn't responded, wailers like you will still be shouting...... Una go wail tire!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by djkirkoo2(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Lolz, you are on your own. Look at how you are talking as if this will make her life stand still! You all did more than this with her wrist watch saga, but, you moved on at last! You dare compare Patience with Hajia Aisha? Its obvious you know what you are doing is wrong, but wailers will always wail!!!
Sounding as if you are benefiting from APC loots. Dey defend dem while dey keep draining our treasury dry. One day one day e go clear for una eyes. I am proud to be a wailer o.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Sounding as if you are benefiting from APC loots. Dey defend dem while dey keep draining our treasury dry. One day one day e go clear for una eyes. I am proud to be a wailer o.
. . . . Okay, Happy Easter and Happy wailing bro!! Enjoy your wail!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by ogasnow: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

IBO man, get over Goodluck's defeat already. How much longer will it pain you? He was a fool, a tool and an ineffectual buffoon. He will forever be the standard for measuring uselessness.

#ScamOverIneffectualBuffoon

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
cool Happy Easter

Btw make this wankers no com use their yeye pallava spoil today for person...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by iyb(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to pay Zahra's School fees or not while the common man can't afford it? A friend who is a student here in Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign perfumes? At what rate?

3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell at 340 in the black market and make quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.
Do you have any proof that she was given Dollars by the cbn to sell. Buhari is a former head of state with a small family he can afford to send his children abroad to study.
What is happening to ur friend is a sad tale but it's not buhari fault that his parents can't afford to pay his rent. If you don't have money to comfortably sponsor your child abroad let him stay at home. The Hausa-Fulani know that they only send their children abroad when they can afford it if not just goto any school in naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by buskie13(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . And if she didn't responded, wailers like you will still be shouting...... Una go wail tire!
Zombie embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by BlackTechnology: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Bollinger:

Bros, try go school before making comments.

I understand how painful it is to realise how thoughtless your hope on Buhari failed

You are free to kiss a light bulb in operation

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
buskie13:
o yea...if no atom of truth in it...she wouldn't have responded...she's guilty as charged....corruption under this present admin. is crazy ...wife of a dullard promising to deal with some1...when y'all were calling mama peace shepopotamus...who cry foul?

APC zombies knows nothing if not crying foul if they're bursted....

watch it ...under the dullard buhari....this country is on a *long thing* in dbanj's voice...

zombies in power ..
mycheeew
kid. You don't have single brain cell in your empty skull walahi.. She should not respond to criminal accusation? You haven't heard the word silence means consent in criminal cases?

All these children on nairaland self.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2016
buskie13:
Zombie embarassed
..... Lolz, you remember your other name? Wailer and Zombie combined?! Keep wailing Zombie!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by gowaga68: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

#Tribalist
#Bigotry
#Enemyofnigeriastate

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

I understand how painful it is to realise how thoughtless your hope on Buhari failed

You are free to kiss a light bulb in operation
. . . You better follow his advise instead of insulting him! Wailer.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
kid. You don't have single brain cell in your empty skull walahi.. She should not respond to criminal accusation? You haven't heard the word silence means consent in criminal cases?

All these children on nairaland self.
. . . . Don't waste your time on that kid bro.... Just imagine what he typed!
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:

Where did you see that APC through their social media or official issue false accusations with regards to Patience. Just one example where it came from APC, not proxies, not supporters, I'm talking officially from APC.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by babayega(m): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingBeenScammed
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2016
Sctests:
Thieves and looters deceiving Nigerians with the 'I am saint facade".
1) Madam do you source dollars to pay Zahra's School fees or not while the common man can't afford it? A friend who is a student here in Australia have been thrown out of his house as his parents in Nigeria can no longer afford his school fees I now have to accomodate him but you and other corrupt politicians close to APC government can still afford it at the expense of poor Nigerians. Yet your poor zombies will defend you.

2.) Madam do you also source dollars to buy your million dollar wrist watches, mary kay and foreign perfumes? At what rate?

3.) Madam Aisha, If CBN can give you dollars for Zahra school fees, Mary kay, foreign wrist watches, glamorous dresses and other frivolities what stops them from giving you excess of what you actually need so you can sell at 340 in the black market and make quick cash?

4.) Zombies over to you. I need to read your defensive lamentations and laugh at your poverty of intellect.

What's going on with your friend is unfortunate but abeg no be today. I schooled in America and this is something you see every time. This isn't the first time patents haven't been able to afford school fees, I went through some semesters like that myself where school fees either came late or didn't even come fully. Periods like that, I pick myself up apply for whatever assistance I can get and hustle the rest, nothing new here bro.

Then you claim you live in Australia, can you accuse someone of something this damaging in a country like that without getting sued? No one is saying don't expose them if they're indeed corrupt but without proof.. c'mon man! Also you sound like a hater, you've not taken time to verify these claims yet you're already talking about their watches and dresses and Mary Kay... Mary Kay.. Lmao!!! Are you sure you're in Australia?? Mary Kay is now a big deal?? Mr poverty of intellect, abeg which one is foreign perfume again.. Lmao!! Bros you sound like am illiterate. Please what do you do in that Australia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by trueconscience(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
When there was a clamour against the proposed Social Media Bill, the PDP added its voice but for a whole different reason.
For the PDP, being the opposition entails throwing mud and tantrums and cooking up lies that primary 4 pupils cant believe!

The accusatory tweet was sent using the official PDP twitter handle yet the publicity secretary of the party (not Metuh), Abdullar Jalo, can not "validate the source" of the tweet, isn't that a shame!?

Yet we have people swallowing the disinformation, smh!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2016
See another Fool.at first who says forest trading is illegal? ??. Am attempting now to say that Aisa Buhari is now an expert in currency exchange
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by tinsel: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Deji's cup will soon be full. Are we still hearing from Metu?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2016
grin lipsrsealed undecidedTreatined?
zubby55:
Why is she shouting when we dey call ex president wife name did she treatined anybody........Change my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari / Voters Hide In Bush In Bonny As Soldiers Shoot In Rivers State / How Villagers Hid Guns After We Killed Terrorists – Defence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.