Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit (32184 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Greenback: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

What's going on with your friend is unfortunate but abeg no be today. I schooled in America and this is something you see every time. This isn't the first time patents haven't been able to afford school fees, I went through some semesters like that myself where school fees either came late or didn't even come fully. Periods like that, I pick myself up apply for whatever assistance I can get and hustle the rest, nothing new here bro.

Then you claim you live in Australia, can you accuse someone of something this damaging in a country like that without getting sued? No one is saying don't expose them if they're indeed corrupt but without proof.. c'mon man! Also you sound like a hater, you've not taken time to verify these claims yet you're already talking about their watches and dresses and Mary Kay... Mary Kay.. Lmao!!! Are you sure you're in Australia?? Mary Kay is now a big deal?? Mr poverty of intellect, abeg which one is foreign perfume again.. Lmao!! Bros you sound like am illiterate. Please what do you do in that Australia?

so shallow and pale....and you said you schooled in america!
Theres a huge gap between the way you ,who schooled in america,inscribe and that of the guy you quoted,sctests,whossin australia. Did you go beyond 1st grade?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by neocortex: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Lmao @ I'm doing my job. Mr intelligently can you provide proof of the accusation? You're talking about intelligence, is it intelligent to believe something without asking for proof? You guys just come here to prove the hatred you have towards the man and his family. Then I said what I said about where I schooled to prove a point but I see I hurt your feelings even though I wasn't talking to you.. pele!!

It is unfortunate that even with your "American School"(I assumed you are not lying) you
couldn't respond properly in a public discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Greenback:

so shallow and pale....and you said you schooled in america!
Theres a huge gap between the way you ,who schooled in america,inscribe and that of the guy you quoted,sctests,whossin australia. Did you go beyond 1st grade?

Wait!! What?? Did you type all of this in English or did you deviate to your language in the middle of this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by trendytrendz: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Nellybii:

So you had light,fuel and good roads when the ineffectual buffoon was in charge ba? What were you enjoying then? I have not met anyone with worse amnesia. grin
dollar wasn't this bad, at least fuel situation wasn't this bad, I could afford to import solar panels and battery and gave myself light, dunno about you, now you can't even import anything with the price not killing you, so please, mr Jonathans time was far better off
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by tayooluwole: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

They there they deceive ur self... Have u forgot the saga btw mama Patience and Wole Soyinka. When Patience talked to Wole in an uncouth manner...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by trueconscience(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2016
Krismart:
Madam there is no point warning. PDP made d accusations with their official twitter handle. Why not sue them if you are innocent?

Yes, the post was from the PDP official handle but the Party can not defend the tweet, they claim ignorance of the source!

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nellybii: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2016
trendytrendz:
dollar wasn't this bad, at least fuel situation wasn't this bad, I could afford to import solar panels and battery and gave myself light, dunno about you, now you can't even import anything with the price not killing you, so please, mr Jonathans time was far better off

And Iran that came into oil market to crash oil price is PMB fault ba? Just try be reasonable in criticism . The fall in oil price crashes the naira because we are a mono economy. We export only oil. Past governments failed to diversify when the price was right. We didn't prepare for the rainy day.. That's why we are here today.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Greenback: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Wait!! What?? Did you type all of this in English or did you deviate to your language in the middle of this?

...i forgot to ask..did you study the arts of touting or agberoism in america? And again,the States and CN aint da on countries in the americas,we gat nicaragua,honduras,mexico,jamaica,columbia,.....so which of these did you major in touting?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

#YorubasWhoVotedBuhariHaveBeingScammed

Your hash tag is so uncalled for man
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Praktikals(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Na Buhari no let u know d difference between 'being' & 'been' abi?.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by tivta(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Nellybii:

You don't know Buhari.
Please don't do that.
It will be suicide.
Forget what ever you have heard about him, as long as he is the president he will get forex at the official rate
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by mrmetoo1: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2016
Greenback:

...i forgot to ask..did you study the arts of touting or agberoism in america? And again,the States and CN aint da on countries in the americas,we gat nicaragua,honduras,mexico,jamaica,columbia,.....so which of these did you major in touting?

This America thing is really tripping you o.. lol. OK I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it. Only thing is, if you took time to read what I wrote, I was trying to make point how it wasn't unusual for students abroad to have issues with their finances. I said it because it's something that I've experienced personally. To you however, once you got to the part I wrote "America", everything else shut off and that's what you've decided to focus on. Then in most cases when people say America, you just assume they're talking the states but congratulations I see you know your geography.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by trendytrendz: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Nellybii:

And Iran that came into oil market to crash oil price is PMB fault ba? Just try be reasonable in criticism . The fall in oil price crashes the naira because we are a mono economy. We export only oil. Past governments failed to diversify when the price was right. We didn't prepare for the rainy day.. That's why we are here today.
dude, when people keep saying government didn't diversify I laugh, the government is not meant to diversify nothing! It's the citizens. The government is just supposed to make enabling environment to aid diversification, that's why our stupid minister of science and whatever is coming out to say we would start producing pencil by 2018, wtf concerns a government with pencil production. Take for instance the American economy, you have tech start ups worth billions now and not one of all those companies are owned by the government, Amazon started out as a book selling outlet and today is worth billions selling all kinds of stuff, Apple is the idea of 2 people, Steve woz and Steve jobs, Tesla the car company is the brain child of elon musk, need I go on and on, all this people Came up with solutions to problems and their companies are worth billions today and employ thousands of people, hence they have already diversified the economy without government input, look at Hollywood, abi would you say government should diversify to the extent of movie production again? Only one movie, the recent star wars grosses $2bill dollars world wide and from the u.s, imagine the input of the money in the American economy, that's diversification, plus the money the American government will make from tax and all. So when people keep saying the government didn't diversify our economy I just laugh, cause that's not the work of the government. That's why dangote is growing in leaps and bounds, so should we be waiting for government to start producing cement too? Nope but one man saw the opportunity and built multi billion naira business from it, now he has sugar, flour, salt, and soon petrochemical plant coming up.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by shegra58: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Leboska:
Madam you are crook you are capable of doing worst than this same you who gave idp millions why your husband borrowed to buy form,wear multi million naira watch,fly private jet. Wait one day more truth about will be revealed.
mama peace do more than this and her husband was a shoeless man before he became president,ple everything na turn by turn angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by lomprico(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

Do you have any proof that she was given Dollars by the cbn to sell. Buhari is a former head of state with a small family he can afford to send his children abroad to study.
What is happening to ur friend is a sad tale but it's not buhari fault that his parents can't afford to pay his rent. If you don't have money to comfortably sponsor your child abroad let him stay at home. The Hausa-Fulani know that they only send their children abroad when they can afford it if not just goto any school in naija

But he told us he was poor before the election! Do u know any poor nigerian who can afford to send their kids abroad for studies (no scholarship o)?
Abi did he lie to us?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Deen77: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

We voted Jonathan 2011, then no shoe now Mansion, we were scammed, nothing new.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Greenback: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
mrmetoo1:

This America thing is really tripping you o.. lol. OK I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it. Only thing is, if you took time to read what I wrote, I was trying to make point how it wasn't unusual for students abroad to have issues with their finances. I said it because it's something that I've experienced personally. To you however, once you got to the part I wrote "America", everything else shut off and that's what you've decided to focus on. Then in most cases when people say America, you just assume they're talking the states but congratulations I see you know your geography.

so did u major in touting or not?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Deen77: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2016
lomprico:

But he told us he was poor before the election! Do u know any poor nigerian who can afford to send their kids abroad for studies (no scholarship o)?
Abi did he lie to us?

Poverty is a disease, my colleagues with 320,000 monthly salary send her daughter to school abroad not to talk of a former president. Do you know is pension as a former head of states.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Deen77: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2016
Abeymills:
Authority stealing aisha u its not 2day u ar doin dis shame its ur time thief d money selfish greedy pple in power cbn employment scam is thier have u deny dat bubu nephew is not among?yeye dey smell zombies over 2u zombi na zombi wether u wail or not zombi na zombi

Why crying, she never steal up to madam peace, wait my friend buying mall in Dubai.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by 989900: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2016
iyb:

[s]Do you have any proof that she was given Dollars by the cbn to sell. Buhari is a former head of state with a small family he can afford to send his children abroad to study.
What is happening to ur friend is a sad tale but it's not buhari fault that his parents can't afford to pay his rent. If you don't have money to comfortably sponsor your child abroad let him stay at home. The Hausa-Fulani know that they only send their children abroad when they can afford it if not just goto any school in naija[/s]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by lomprico(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Deen77:

Poverty is a disease, my colleagues with 320,000 monthly salary send her daughter to school abroad not to talk of a former president. Do you know is pension as a former head of states.

so a person who earns 320k per month is a poor nigerian shocked
Wow! I wonder what u will call a person who earns 12k per month?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by yaki84: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2016
Bollinger:

Patience never did because she is an educated illiterate. And because she didn't doesn't make what you did right. You can't just go around accusing people of crimes without proof. In normal societies, you will pay for it in millions. Nigeria is not a normal country/society, so anything goes.

patience was educated illiterate, we knw. but u r illiterate literate. wetin be didnt doesnt?
I n one statement u said didnt doesnt?
n u r bragging abt being educated?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by NorttGate: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
If not for Tribal sentiments, this Daura Dullard_ and his pig money hypocritical who're of a wife would never have come to power...APC is a scam.

GEJ might not have been the best presidential candidate but it's completely irrational to vote a Dictator who still needs help accessing the internet.

And this woman should shut the hell up...Never have I ever thought Nigeria's policies will affect me. For the past 3 months...The ASA(African Students Association) has been collecting donations to help stranded International students from Nigeria and since I have Nigerian friends my pockets have gotten lighter...FVCK BUHARI
I your sense you are educated to the highest point. LWKMD
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by smada13(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:
Patience Jonathan never warned like this upon all the accusations we made against her.

That's either the allegations were true or she is not knowledgeable to know that her rights her backed by the Nigerian constitution which includes defamation of character....be wise now to know what to say and what not.....the law has a way of righting so many wrongs, it's left you to know and understand that law....

be blessed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
madam plz park one side who are u threatening...if PDP made the accusations it left for u to clear your name and not threaten.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by smallJagaban: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

IN WHAT WAY?
IT'S THE INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON THAT SCAMMED THE IBO:
SECOND NIGER BRIDGE?
STATE OF ROADS IN THE SOUTH EAST?
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT SWIMMING POOL ENUGU?
PRESIDENCY AFTER GEJ?
FOOL
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Mordecai(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
PDP did not hide under some obscure twitter handle to accuse Aisha Buhari. They used their verified twitter handle and called her out, directly and without any reservations.

If the allegation was not true, Aisha would not be threatening to sue. She would simply sue.

So, what do I think?

That the rice cook is guilty as charged...
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by shantyMAKEOVER(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
tuborme:

D DEVIL you know is better..... #YouKnowDRest..
Happy Easter
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2016
Nellybii:

Past governments? ?? why cant dis crook president lay d foundation for diversification already??

Ohhh, he was also one of d past leaders...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
rottennaija:
Just Sue this people already. They just have to make something up to incite Nigerians.

Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech should not be guaranteed

I'm actually disappointed that Mrs. Buhari responded via social media.

I was hoping and waiting for a large scale lawsuit to be filed on Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by oyinkinola: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2016
BlackTechnology:

what to say about igbo who voted for Gej?weren't they looters?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm actually disappointed that Mrs. Buhari responded via social media.

I was hoping and waiting for a large scale lawsuit to be filed on Monday morning.

That woman is kind hearted and humble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Persons Feared Killed In Ahoada, Rivers State / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.