Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice (33863 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Ekiti state residents lined up as they collected their "Stomach Infrastructure" Easter Rice from the state deputy governor, Olusola Eleka, today March 26th. See another photo after the cut.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/photos-ekiti-residents-line-up-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by HungerBAD: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2016
A State with the highest numbers of Professors in Nigeria.

Has just been reduced to the State with the highest numbers of NO BRAINERS. This is sad, i mean, Ekiti people voted to be given "ONE MUDU" of Rice?no wonder this man has the time, to be insulting President Buhari 24/7, as nobody holds him accountable for all developmental matters of his State, as they can all be bought with Rice.

So the Democratic dividend in Ekiti State is Rice? this is a Sad day for Democracy.

314 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Ekiti my beautiful state... I can see the main reason why FAYEMI change Ekiti motto from Fountain Of Knowledge to Land Of Honour.

Look at that rice, it's not more than 5cups... That is what we will eat till December.

Fayose has done nothing in Ekiti.....

We are not knowledgeable at all.. We are a disgrace to Nigeria development

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Olarajee(m): 4:27am On Mar 27, 2016
If them share am for lagos too... the queue go long pass this. Leave these pple alone. If they are well to do, obviously you won't see them queuing up for this.

This shows how bad the state of the nation is... remember average nigerian feed less than $2 per day!

I still believe the stomach infrastructure started from lagos.... during the 'Jeun soke' regime. It was no different from this.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by blazetitov: 4:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Good for them. In their eyes, the 5 cups of rice equals; good road networks, quality healthcare, salary arrears, quality education and every other dividends of democracy. I bet its much easy and fun to rule Ekiti state.#sharesmGodforsakenrice

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by vikacydevato(m): 4:54am On Mar 27, 2016
If it is not poverty, who would queue up that small sachet of rice! Anyway, no gift is too small. Thanks for giving rice to your people.

15 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Aphrygian(m): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2016
If ekiti pple prefers rice to hospitals and chicken to modelled schools abeg wats my own. At the end of the day the end will justify the means.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by gbaskiboy: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2016
I think they need the food badly in dis era where rice and chicken has become luxury. Life is at stake, battle for survival is ongoing and endless. I hope those who refuted the ideas of stomach infrastructure, should not forget level of poverty and bad economy in nigeria. They need to survive for today, nobody knows what tomorrow holds. If i was in ekiti I wouldn't mind to join the que to have my own share. Suffering plenty in this country, we need gods that speaks to men

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by blackpanda: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2016
With the lowest budget proposal in Nigeria, it was clear that Fayose never intends to embark on any real development in the state. Its a pity for ekiti. You would think that with the many professors they have, it would be the most intelligent state. Unfortunately, for the next 4yrs there wont be any development here.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Khd95(m): 5:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose is a failuer,nd d corn eater will not let the president be,nd some dem.ented wailers will be psyching him up all in d name of playing d opposition;(cry

they lack the brain to ask them selves if he has done his primary duty/assignment

27 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by TPAND(f): 5:26am On Mar 27, 2016
#IStandWithFayose

This is government of the people, by the people and for the people.

This exemplary leadership. Say what you want about this man, but this is clear servant leadership.

No governor does this, the rest oppress us with sirens in public, drive around in convoys of cars. Before you quote me, has your governor since resumption in office ever been at the back of a truck.

Carry on Fayose.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by lawydewy(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2016
The comic governor!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Tallesty1(m): 5:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg collect am.

Belle no know say year bad.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Where's angelberry?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by omenka(m): 6:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Just look what this man has turned a once proud people into- no honour, no shame, no grace.

This is really disappointing coming from a people assumed to be the most educated in Nigeria. Ekiti state has indeed hit rock bottom.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by raker300: 6:03am On Mar 27, 2016
The same way they decieved them into voting. The same way they keep them in line

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by raker300: 6:06am On Mar 27, 2016
omenka:
Just look what this man has turned a once proud people into- no honour, no shame, no grace.

This is really disappointing coming from a people assumed to be the most educated in Nigeria. Ekiti state has indeed hit rock bottom.
stop talking nonsense. Osun state is worst. Even Lagos, when pmb shared rice for their support

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2016
...... And this my friends, is why you will never have good governance.

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by segxes23(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Fayose have his loyal and humble subjects under control, just give them rice.

It reminds me of the North Central state where they do this and people die unusually in the process. The state start with K

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
Where's angelberry?
I'm here, good morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2016
the rice is not much....Show me how to fish, don't give me the fish.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm here, good morning
angel, goodmorning! Hope you had a wonderful night.
Happy easter!
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Torch1(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2016
When the people are hungry they tend to prioritize their stomach over other things, it is everywhere but prevalent in those relatively poor states.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by horsepower24: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Stomach Infrastructure Project (SIP) is the only project Fayose has for the people of Ekiti. That's why his budget allocation is the least. No capital project, just keep feeding their bellies and they would sing his praises.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
angel, goodmorning! Hope you had a wonderful night.
Happy easter!
Yes I did, in fact I slept like wood, was so tired, I trust you had a good night rest too. Same to you dear, come join me to Churchcheesy
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Yes I did, in fact I slept like wood, was so tired, I trust you had a good night rest too. Same to you dear, come join me to Churchcheesy
lol@ 'slept like a wood'. I did too.
Oya, where the church at? Since na u, i go follow u to any church- evn thou na white or red garment church. grin
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by afroniger: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Smh. This is a failure of leadership on display and shows what Ekiti has been reduced to under Fayose. It's like he has cast a spell on Ekiti folks. A leader is supposed to inspire his people to do better, give them a vision of a brighter potential and lead them to a better and more prosperous future and destiny, and NOT give them handouts. Fayose is a failure any day!

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
lol@ 'slept like a wood'. I did too.
Oya, where the church at? Since na u, i go follow u to any church- evn thou na white or red garment church. grin
Somewhere in the Eastcheesy I am still in bed tho.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Caseless: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Angelberry:
Somewhere in the Eastcheesy I am still in bed tho.
wow! I'm close to the east.
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2016
Caseless:
wow! I'm close to the east.
That's gud, I'm waiting for you
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Ekiti again?
Re: Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice by iyaka2344: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2016
YORUBA!!! Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.