Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily (4128 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / How To Make Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily by giftmoney: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2009
intro How To Make Bread (without a bread machine)

This is an easy, basic recipe for bread and does not require much skill. There is more than one way to make bread, this is one of them.
Don't worry if it's not the way your mom used to make it, bread making is not an exact science, :

step 1What you'll need
You will need: -Yeast (2 Tbsp.) -Hot-ish water (2 cups)* -Bread flour (5 cups total, 2 for the sponge and 3 for later. (NOT regular flour)) -Sugar (2 Tbsp.) -Salt (2 tsp.)…

step 2Make the sponge
Start by mixing the hot water and the flour. Then, add 2 Tbsp. sugar, 2 Tbsp. oil, 2 Tbsp. yeast, and 2 tsp. salt. This is called the sponge, what you are doing is getting…

step 3add some flour and knead it
Now you need to add ''about'' 3 more cups of flour. I added a little less this time, it really depends on the humidity and how exact your measurements were in the sponge s…

step 4let it rise,
let it rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes to an hour. It should be about doubled in size by the time it's finished.

step 5Put it in the loaf pans
Punch the dough down (Yes, punch it. Have at it. Beat the heck out of it. Just don't make a mess), then divide it into 3 parts. Spray the pans and put the dough in. Let it …

step 6Bake it
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and put the loaves in. Bake them for about 25 minutes. Your quick read thermometer should read between 180 and 190 degrees. Pull the loaves…

step 7Eat the stuff!
Man that bread is good. My brother and I ate a whole loaf shortly after it came out of the oven. You can do so much with this recipe it's not even funny. Well, maybe it …

if you enjoy this article pls comment on it
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily by francesoly: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
so in bread making, no butter no egg?if so that means d only nutrient content is carbohydrate
Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily by ifyalways(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2009
Is this supposed to be bread abi Olumo rock? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily by Hauwa1: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
this na real okpukpu bread. nig like hardish thingy right, e go full belly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Guide On How To Make Bread (without A Bread Machine) Easily by uzwu: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
It is Agege buredi grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Skip Boiling Tomatoes In Stew Preparation? / Meat Pie Business / I Just Finished Eating This Sexy Bread. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.