Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday (3965 Views)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by misreal(m): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Ken4Christ:
Op, your worries about what you observed in the camp is not out of place. However, we should be careful how we point fingers at Men of God. It is God who placed them there that will judge them.

Generally, there are so much compromises in churches today For instance, doctrines preached these days are what the people want to hear and not what they should hear. A lot of Pastors are wealth driven and to get this wealth, numbers count. They can't afford to lose members. So, all kinds of liberty goes on today in most of our Churches.

Secular music should not be encouraged even though a few of them conveys good message.

Many a time, all these lapses occur when doctrines are lopsided. If doctrines are properly balance, GOC of any ministry don't have to be everywhere for members to know and do what is right.

However, your decision to quit church is a very foolish one It is like self condemnation. That is a sure ticket to hell you just picked. There are still Ministries you can get balanced doctrines to some extent.

Keep searching until you find the one your spirit agrees with. Ensure you give your life to Jesus first otherwise the devil might end up leading you to religious groups you think are serving God but are agents of darkness.
OP come and read oh
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by koboko69: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
bussieboi:
You raised a good point but a must say u didn't do u self justice referring to daddy g.o

Lets discuss maturely

-A DJ mixing does songs, how does dat directly involve daddy g.o his probably in his prayer foyer having his prayer session so how does the low sense of d DJ involve him

-daddy moving with politicians. I would love to know, how many times have u actually sat down to listen to daddy G.o speak or gone daddy g.o's message when all Dis politicians are present in d congregation be it in a reserved chair. Or is it d pictures u see as headlines with dem politicians beside him you actually see?

Note Dis is not an attack, its a chance for us to discuss maturely

When a bomb goes of in Adamawa, how does it directly involve the president? The President might be in his private bed room with Aisha.
When LASTMA wouldn't control traffic, how does it directly involve the head of LASTMA, the head of LASTMA may be in his private foyer studying but yet he was the one fired.

I stated clearly that daddy GO may not be aware of this, i only mentioned daddy GO as regards politicians. I have watched live programs of daddy GO's holy ghost service. My problem was why allowing Jonathan to use the pulpit of God to campaign.

As for the music and all, i stated it happened right inside redemption camp, not even one of this local churches or parishes around our vicinities. I understand daddy GO is resident there, i don't know if that's true.

I am not condemning anybody or judging anyone. I as a person have my opinion and have the right to air my observations and it is normal to have people against it.
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by bussieboi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
koboko69:

Wheb a bomb goes of in Adamawa, how does it directly involve the president? The President might be on his private bed room with Aisha.
When LASMAA wouldn't control traffic, how does it directly involve the head of LASMA, the head of LASMA may be in his private foyer studying but yet he was the one fired.

I stated clearly that daddy GO may not be aware of this, inonly mentioned daddy GO as regards politicians. I have watched live programs of daddy Gholy ghost service. My problem was when allowing Jonathan to use the pulpit of God to campaign.

As for the music and all, i stated it happened right inside redemption camp, not even one of this local churches or parishes around our vicinities. I understand daddy GO is resident there, i don't know if that's true.

I am not condemning anybody or judging anyone. I as a person have my opinion and have the right to air my observations and it is normal to have people against it.

aiit goodluck with that
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by Anointed08(m): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2016
You were staying in Redemption camp and attending a programme at a Deeper Life church? Where was the Deeper Life Church located inside the redemption camp, or was it in several kilometre away? Op, stop framing deceit.
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by ojuu4u(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2016
koboko69:
I really don't know what to make of this. This is not to castigate any church or something but i am really disappointed at the level the so called christianity have degraded to. I made a resolve long ago not to attend any church again but try and live my life as upright as i can

It happened i was invited to a program by someone in deeperlife, decided to go after much pressure as the member have been on my neck for sometime now. He got an accommodation in Redemption camp and it happened that some children probably residents were holding a program too. I got there yesterday Saturday even though program started since Thursday.

When i got back to the room after close of program @ deeperlife, the children program was holding not too far from my window, so i could hear everything. After so much praise and worship, next i heard was a song by Korede Bello, God win. At first i thought nothing of it, but i noticed it was stopped and played several times and after each stop, i hear is she the winner? is he the winner? With children shouting No or Yes. This was already past 11pm. I got out curious to see what was going on, then i saw kids lined up apparently doing dancing competition.

I went back to the room to lay, as i was trying to sleep, the next song played; Rikado Banks new hit; Oluwa ni, then same routine of is she the winner......
Then next i heard Wande Coal's Sope. Some have food but they dont have mouth....at the sound of this song, children screamed....and i was like is this actually a church program?

Funny thing they keep saying Praise God, Hallelujah and stuffs like that. Next was Pick up by Adekunle Gold, all with the same routine.

After the dancing competition, i heard the anchor of the program announcing its Rap time, where is brother "Dayo" (not real names) brother Dayo come and rap for us. Guess the young man was not there or ready, so they called another set to come and sing "MY REDEEMER LIVETH"

I was wondering where is the morales being impacted on this children, what are kids doing out in the name of program at 12 midnight? These are not even youths, i mean children.

All the songs they were playing all i could think of was my last clubbing... How i watched people dance and danced to this songs. I was not even thinking of God but club.

I discovered any song that has little christian lyrics was seen as OK.

Does that mean if Nicki Minaj or Devil himself sings a song with little christian lyrics its ok for us to play in churches and even line up kids to dance and award gifts.

The little respect i have for Redeem just went down the drain.

I lost some respect already when Daddy GO kept frolicking with Jonathan and politicians then, now i can't even understand what to make of this right inside redemption camp.

I know poeple will hurl insults at me and tell me how playomg those song does not matter and all that.

Well its my opinion.

God bless

I am my church...and will serve God the way i see it right. No kobo of mine is entering into any pastor's pocket again.
If i I can understand u,, u said u want to deeper life for a program, oga what are u doing in redemption camp. Even wen u can to come,. U don't see so many guy tins that dad has done there.. U cud only see kids and the next tin is to Blame Go. Let me ask u a qst. Are u perfect? Y can't u remove log in ur eyes b4 removing still in redeemed eyes.
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by ikorodureporta: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2016
I keep saying this....abt 7 out of 10 of d most popular M.O.G. have fallen & they are pure Pretenders/ Satanists...
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by bussieboi(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2016
ikorodureporta:
I keep saying this....abt 7 out of 10 of d most popular M.O.G. have fallen & they are pure Pretenders/ Satanists...

and you must be God to be able to judge and pass across accurate statistics
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by koboko69: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
ojuu4u:

If i I can understand u,, u said u want to deeper life for a program, oga what are u doing in redemption camp. Even wen u can to come,. U don't see so many guy tins that dad has done there.. U cud only see kids and the next tin is to Blame Go. Let me ask u a qst. Are u perfect? Y can't u remove log in ur eyes b4 removing still in redeemed eyes.

Sebi u can read? Now go back and read. Excuse me!! Thanks
Re: What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday by koboko69: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Anointed08:
You were staying in Redemption camp and attending a programme at a Deeper Life church? Where was the Deeper Life Church located inside the redemption camp, or was it in several kilometre away? Op, stop framing deceit.

I believe u can read. Now go back and read tru the thread and stop displaying ignorance. Redemption camp and Deeperlife share boundaries. You can drive right into redemption camp from the back gate of deeperlife, where they have their kitchen. Besides, the camo is opened for members of deeperlife during programs, cos i asked. They let them rent their lodges there. The whole of Shiloh apartments was filled up with deeperlife members

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Quick Question For Those Who Don't Believe God Exists. / Secrets Of Witchcraft And How To Overcome It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.