Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! (4137 Views)

Fast Recycler Is A Scam!!! / Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by iyoti: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2016
Mods please take to the front page if possible to avoid gollible Nigerians from falling into the hands of this HYIP scammers.

They have a new site called obofundspro.com, it an hyip site owned by a mixture of foreigners and Nigerians.

No one should invest in that HYIP cos its just a PONZI scheme.

Mods pls front page...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by fachini2: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol so. Now u know..
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Its now obofundspro.com

The guy is so confident that he still send mail almost every day. Have complained on FBI internet scam page,they yet to respond though.
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
I knew it.
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by alubert4real: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is this true? Am thinking of investing on the site that was to me by some nairalanders. How could they be sending that to me when they knew it was a scam? Na wa o
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by coolgerald: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Obofunds is a big scam
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by temisilva(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
It is perfectly true,I am a victim and as I write, my $53 is locked up somewhere in there account while I can't withdraw...its so scam!!! Pls beware
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by koleade: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
I was a victim too
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2016
There's a whole lot of scammers on this site.
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Acidosis(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2016
They know Nigerians are so desperate to make quick, and fast money.

Nobody is interested in opening a shop to sell tangible goods and services. Nigerians, especially the youths cannot think beyond:

- Nairabet
- 9jaBet
- BetNaija
- Helping Hands
- Baba Ijebu
- & other Lotto, & PONZI schemes.

The best way to scam Nigerians is to promise to turn their N1k into N10k without doing anything. Promise them the kind of turnover CBN & World Bank would never issue to anyone, and watch them fall.

If you want to invest your money, go to a BANK and talk to your BANKER. If you feel your bank's interest is too small, then go to Idumota and do the hustle yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by FXCRAFT: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Acidosis:

Nobody is interested in opening a shop to sell tangible goods and services. Nigerians, especially the youths cannot think beyond:

- Nairabet
- 9jaBet
- BetNaija
- Helping Hands
- Baba Ijebu

The best way to scam Nigerians is to promise to turn their N1k into N10k without doing anything. Promise them the kind of turnover CBN & World Bank would never issue to anyone, and watch them fall.

If you want to invest your money, go to a BANK and talk to your BANKER. If you feel your bank's interest is too small, then go to Id umota and do the hustle yourself.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by davires: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thank you.I would have been a victim by next week.its a nairalander that has been convincing me to invest there.
Thank God 0
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
If you need a legitimate business ou can start and run from home and also keep your day job, check the link on my signature.
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Super101: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
They have now changed from www.obofundspro.com to www.oboprivate.com. They have taken away a lot of "investors" money. So don't go there
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by keoplus(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2016
Baba Ijebu,
Nairabet or other s[prts betting companies are not scam,
Binary trading is not scam.

i know some people invested in obospro.com without asking what they do with their money or how will their money work. Trading in sports is determined by the player and when you win you can withdraw your money into your account, please how is that a scam? Binary trading is real, if you can predict the market well you will smile to the bank and nothing will stop your withdrawal.

I have been trading binary in nigeria and i withdraw into my account, even bet9ja is doing well in nigeria.

Please a scam is different from legal gambling or trading that are genuine

Acidosis:

- Nairabet
- 9jaBet
- BetNaija
- Helping Hands
- Baba Ijebu

If you want to invest your money, go to a BANK and talk to your BANKER. If you feel your bank's interest is too small, then go to Idumota and do the hustle yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Favourchris(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2016
anybody who want to get scam will be scammed, sometimes we are been scam by our own greed, there are ponzi scheme that has lasted over 2years, but my nigerian brothers wont go there because they are looking for getting rich fast scheme, they come to NL and shout all HYIP are scam, NO-- you are greedy, YES--- EXTREMELY GREEDY, and you deserved to be scammed.

That are aside, am not here to advertise any scheme, HYIP or MLM, is your money and your risk and eventually your profit.

please anyone who want to buy PERFECT MONEY DOLLAR at the rate of 300NGN per Dollar, please contact the email to my signature

last bullet, even if people don't get the advert here, they can get it somewhere else.

i dont have to be a forum owner like seun before i make money......all man with is own calling, no one should cast a stone to anyone.
Re: Obofunds Is A SCAM!!! by Favourchris(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Acidosis:

- Nairabet
- 9jaBet
- BetNaija
- Helping Hands
- Baba Ijebu

if you like open a store and sell groundnut abi na grugru.......let me tell u, from my 300level in school i stop asking my parents or family for money, do you know the secret?......HYIP and PONZI, you are condemning is the secret, now money i make monthly is more than my salary, despite working in a multinational, people who get scammed are scammed because they are greedy, i got my 1st million through hyip, my bros "a man is not awarded for having brain but for using it".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About HTMLCOIN (the Sleeping Giant) / Make Money With Matches Production – Match Manufacturing Process / Invest N1,000,000 Or More And Earn 10% ROI Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.