Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together (56392 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Perform Together On Stage For The First Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Sasuwa(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Attentions? From who? chaiiiiii
from pipl like u
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by just2endowed: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
They have a contract b4 the break up. So it's a contract they must fulfill. It's mouth watering
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by ObiOkpor(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

Who is to be blamed for your psycochalgia and characterism if not your parents, and the goblins partially. You are unlearned and myopic and making that know to you is a privilege. Only if Noah hadn't let your ancestors in his ark, you'd have being relieved of living thus your painful life full of regrets. Sucker.
You're just good in blabbing. Don't quote me again,you mongrel.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by olumzzz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
cousjwhite:
In other words...
Johnny Bravo
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:

You see? You re admitting how important my parts would be when am actually dead,check out how important they are(I am) now that am living....
What do you live for?
I pity the clown that carried you 4 nine months and still calls you a child.
Waste

if i don't have you and your father cremated and smoke
the ashes with the scriptures of matthew, luke & exodus
then may the most aggressive south american thunder
combust your mom. slowpoke
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
ObiOkpor:
You're just good in blabbing. Don't quote me again,you mongrel.

rants of an unutterably blighted narcissist and a decadent urine -reeking tasteless paradigm of classical failure.. your are no match for my vocabulary and lexical prowess. Were you born feet first? attention-seeking fool
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by remigiusizunna(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
DrChukzy:

if i don't have you and your father cremated and smoke
the ashes with the scriptures of matthew, luke & exodus
then may the most aggressive south american thunder
combust your mom. slowpoke
Worst combined jargon for a recalcitrant scum bag of the season. Go facq yaself. Dummie
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by SolomonAdeola: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Whole fight was popularity stunt jor
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Peter is one selfish guy
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DrChukzy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
remigiusizunna:

Worst combined jargon for a recalcitrant scum bag of the season. Go facq yaself. Dummie

This is just a sickly blabbering of a scoundrel and a
glaring maliciously malodorous cesspool of putrid
effluvium.
All your rebuttals are toattly wack....No wonder Jesus died for ur miserable being. Spits
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by ojonugwa25(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good for them
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Damsexy18(f): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by DonBenny77(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
c people father keep mimming micheal jackson till old age
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Haslil878(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
simtosul:
Peter Okoye finally performed together as Psquare at the Palmundo world festival in the Netherlands
last night ..Peter still refers to himself as Mr
P.Glad to see them back on!
who cares!
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Irishrena1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Now this is what I love to hear.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
ellahzy:
they broke up and now they are back together

They've gotten the attention they needed "all
eyes on them" by the time they release a new
song they'll be having 5million views in 24 hours.
#smartMove cool
Who told you they back together? You're only speculating wrongly!
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by strootman(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hapi for dem
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Godsonkemz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Both of dem got stage swag
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2016
remigiusizunna:
Haaaaaaaa the pohsin above me is a m********er,you be robot?
Anyway,bk to the topic.
Dz guys re just using the break up saga to gain popularity bt its stupidity 4 dem.

Whaaaaat? what popularity are they looking for?
were they not popular before?
see talk oo
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by swagifted(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2016
They will now drop an album titled "the Re-union"..they have got good business strategy...remember how they always drop album nov/dec...so dat they will be xmas anthem...
ellahzy:
they broke up and now they are back together

They've gotten the attention they needed "all
eyes on them" by the time they release a new
song they'll be having 5million views in 24 hours.
#smartMove cool
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by Phunmmielurlar: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
I wonder y ppl r jus noticing dt peter uses Mr P....he hs bin using it b4 d staged fyt!!!

B4 u strt quoting me,check out COLLABO ft Don jazzy
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by madridsta007(m): 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
simtosul:
Peter Okoye finally performed together as Psquare at the Palmundo world festival in the Netherlands
last night ..Peter still refers to himself as Mr
P.Glad to see them back on!

It does not mean that they are back.

They must have been contracted to perform as a duo before their split.

They are just keeping to the terms of the contract.
Re: Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together by rowlandjoel: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2018
na God go judge dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) / Wande Coal Adds Weight, Pot-Belly Visible In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.