Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex (38607 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
If you think sport is your line and you are seeking for the best school that can develop your talent more. I will advise you to consider Great Ife as a better option. Considering how greatly endowed this university is in terms of sports. Note, these pictures are just tips of an iceberg, as there are other indoor sports like gym , karate etc that may not appear here. Check some of them out

Photo Credits- Muyiwa Ogunnaike's Blog

BELOW IS OAU SWIMMING POOL. Located besides sports complex.Very close to Akintola hall female hostel. People that graduated from OAU before 2012, may not know this swimming pool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
The Football pitch where the helicopter conveying Former President's Jonathan took off the last time he came to the school

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
MOre

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Olusanya333(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Funny thing is, someone will come here and shout "lovely" with an annoying exclamation mark at the back .

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by xender(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
lovely!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by amiskurie(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
The can not come and use my head for basket ball.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
As i have said, these are just parts of OAU sports complex. Visit OAU to see more of other sections of the sport center. The 2nd pic is the SQUASH COURT.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by mizhefeh(f): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Not bad cool
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
MR SEUN was OAU football pitch as beautiful as this in your time? I doubt it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
mizhefeh:
Not bad cool
that's just sample
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Destined2win: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
They obviously need renovation and face lifting

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Destined2win:
They obviously need renovation and face lifting
which face are u lifting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Karleb(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Olusanya333:
Funny thing is, someone will come here and shout "lovely" with an annoying exclamation mark at the back .

xender:
lovely!

gringringrin

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Enouwem(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Buhari, pls when are you traveling again cus I wanna go with you?
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
sorry to sound offensive but what kind of wack camera was used in taking those pictures.... angry angry shocked lord have mercy, i am very sure those places looks either a lot better or a lot worse than what was captured, lol, no mind me, i am a picture eccentric person, i like a good camera and i think if you must take pictures pls and pls use a good camera, you want to sell your schools good amenities to the world, upload good pics, my piece.... 2016 and students still don't understand the meaning of quality.. angry sad smiley smiley grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by gsparks01(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
my guy you're showing us only the OK ones...show nairalanders those bad ones too na
PS: the swimming pool water is not 'blue' as it was at first
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
sorry to sound offensive but what kind of wack camera was used in taking those pictures.... angry angry shocked lord have mercy, i am very sure those places looks either a lot better or a lot worse than what was captured, lol, no mind me, i am picture eccentric person, i like a good camera and i think if you must take pictures pls and pls use a good camera, you want to sell your schools good amenities to the world, upload good pics, my piece.... 2016 and students still don't understand the meaning of quality.. angry sad smiley smiley grin
Don't you see that it is the sun rays affecting it? I am not a photographer btw. And again those places are more beautiful. Our football pitch is green, well trimmed and

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
HighIQ:
Don't you see that it is the sun rays affecting it? I am not a photographer btw. And again those places are more beautiful. Our football pitch is green, well trimmed and

dude, stop arguing; you already proved my point, 'those places are more beautiful. Our football pitch is green, well trimmed' u don't have to be a good photographer just remember the world has gone 3d and now 4d, quality pics should be the norm.

Learn bro and quit arguing.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Olusanya333:
Lmao
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by xender(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Karleb:

gringringrin
lol
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Cruzcheckerz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
The pictures are quality than your camera

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by HighIQ(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
gsparks01:
my guy you're showing us only the OK ones...show nairalanders those bad ones too na
PS: the swimming pool water is not 'blue' as it was at first
the swimming pool is big. And I snapped it from where the spectators use to sit. So I can't get it all once and besides I don't what u mean by blue or whatever.
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by dynamo77(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
These amenities are what is expected to be found in average secondary or high schools in developed countries.... Most universities here in naija don't even have half of what's seen above..

God please help Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by pendusky(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
the camera though
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nice pinshures
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Dharasso(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
OAU... Delaying destinies since 1962

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by abumeinben(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Uniben replica
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by Luxiana19(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by toideve(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
UNIBEN's Sports Complex is better than this OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of OAU Swimming Pool And Sports Complex by summerflame(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
I won't agree with you on this post, the best school with good sport facilities is the UI, University of Ibadan, check out their sport complex and swimming pool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology / Tosin Durodola Is 2nd World Best Thesis Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.