Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (106106 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Prolivingproof:

sent you a pm. I am interested

This is to inform you that the PTEPractice Gold test kit is now available. I have 8 more in stock.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by romeoprexx: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
afolaseg:

This is to inform you that the PTEPractice Gold test kit is now available. I have 8 more in stock.

i am interested in the gold test kit but it cant be transferred to my account can it? and secondly what if the username and password are the same as the one which have been used by others. If there is a better way like i get the username and password then am free to change it then i will pay after i have successfully change it. but the fear is it can be changed since the email is not mine
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by romeoprexx: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
i really need this Gold test kit Please reply to my email so we can finalize this i want to use it on sunday and monday
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
romeoprexx:

i am interested in the gold test kit but it cant be transferred to my account can it? and secondly what if the username and password are the same as the one which have been used by others. If there is a better way like i get the username and password then am free to change it then i will pay after i have successfully change it. but the fear is it can be changed since the email is not mine

Lol, contact Prolivingproof, amazing grace, Eladua and others if they get thesame question and login details. They have gotten from me and i only have one more left. If there is any delay, you will have to wait till next week friday when i get more orders. You get your login when you pay and you have the right to change the password. I will reply your pm now has i have alot of PMs.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by romeoprexx: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
good lets do this am interested and sent u an email
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by heywhyo: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2017
afolaseg:

sent you a pm. I am interested
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by romeoprexx: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
is the stock still available want to buy for my friend
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
romeoprexx:
is the stock still available want to buy for my friend

Yes. I just received my placed orders. You can place your order now. How was the one you got ?? How was your experience with it?

This is to inform those that PM me that the Real PTE Practice test is now available.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
afolaseg:

I have the Gold Test Preparation Kit left and i sell for just 7k. Its has SAMPLE QUESTIONS & 2 SCORED PRACTICE TESTS. So you can write the test two times and know your weekness before you register for you pte exam. pm me if interested because i have 4 left and i always have request for it.

Noted
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2017
spyroxy1:

Which kit is better Afolaseg Silver or Gold??

The Gold is better. You will be able to write the exam twice.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
afolaseg:

The practice test?? @ bolded text.

I sent you an email. please reply
Haha.. You mentioned my name? Choi!
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
spyroxy1:

The practice test?? @ bolded text.

I sent you an email. please reply
Rahman

I have replied your email.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Lyngabriel(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello All,

PTE vouchers are available:

PTE Gold price is 90, 000 (Free training for two days, 2hrs per day)
PTE Silver price is 83, 000 (No free training)
PTE 75, 000 (No free training)
PTE 60, 000 (No free training)

Training is 3, 500 per slot for 2 hours per day. Interested? Check my signature!

All the best! smiley
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
SonalChauhan:
Are you looking to buy PTE voucher at very discounted price? Would like to suggest you to go with PTEVoucherCode.com provides a PTE Voucher at very cheapest price in India with 5 mock test free.

Bro, do you still have pte -a Vouchers?

Thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2017
afolaseg:

Hello bro.,

I have sent you a PM.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
afolaseg:

Hello afolaseg,

I got your PM. It seems like my Samsung in-ear headphones would not work, although I use it very well on my laptop to record without issues. (picture below).

Like you recommended, are you referring to over-the-head headphones? With or without protruding microphone feature?

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 5:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Bamz:

Hello afolaseg,

I got your PM. It seems like my Samsung in-ear headphones would not work, although I use it very well on my laptop to record without issues. (picture below).

Like you recommended, are you referring to over-the-head headphones? With or without protruding microphone feature?

How was your test bro? did you perform well? where you able to get the headphone?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2017
afolaseg:

How was your test bro? did you perform well? where you able to get the headphone?

We've discussed all these over the phone smiley
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Greetings everyone
This post is long overdue, nonetheless it is better late than never.
Firstly i will thank mctowel01 for taking time out to create this thread and the practice material you made available. Your effort has saved some of us some extra time and money.

i just want to share my own experience when i wrote my PTE-A.

I had taken ielts soetime in 2016, with my result as L:8.5 W: 6.5 R:7 S:7 Ovr 7.5
this test helped me to identify my weakness which was writing. sadly, not all engineers are good essay writers.

so what did i do to get those scores?

Firstly, i familiarised myself with the sections of the test by reading some test handbook i could find and some materials from the internet alongside youtube.com

secondly i practised, consistently
while practising, you dont limit yourself to just the table and chair and some study environment. it just doesn't work that way, cos it does require consistency.
some tips include speaking English at any opportunity you have : some people will laugh at you "who you de form English for etc". but at the end, you are left with yourself after the test. while you speak, you are able to improve your , grammar, use of words, fluency, and others.

when having chat conversations, please type complete words and use correct English. the predictive text on smartphones will correct your mistakes, that way you learn one or two things. its so sad how the shorthand texting has ruined our English.

watch foreign movies and listen attentively, if you are not sure of the words, listen again. some podcasts are also useful just make sure it is on a/some topics that interest you.

for reading, read news papers, blog articles, etc and skim through quickly, it really does help improve your reading speed and helps identify new words for your vocabulary.
finally, writing is so much of a big deal to me, and maybe to others. its easier with PTE-A. but then, in prepapration, i applied sam principles
i read sample answers to essays... and i practiced, like i said,your chat messaging is a good start to help with your typing for pte-A

with the above stated techniques, i aced my PTE with a 90 overall L:90 W:90 R:86 S:83

some tips for y pte,
i practised my writing with microsoftword. I was ableto see my mistakes and corrected them.
if you are not too good with a computer, familiarise yourself with one before the exam day
speed is of paramount importance, hence practise typing. you may want to dowload "mavis beacon teaches typing".
be familiar with punctuation marks, and use them while practising.
use online videos on youtube especially e2language resources, but dont limit yourself to em alone.
time management is KEY!
best regards in your endeavours

6 Likes

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Aieboocaar(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cottyekundayo:
Greetings everyone
This post is long overdue, nonetheless it is better late than never.
Firstly i will thank mctowel01 for taking time out to create this thread and the practice material you made available. Your effort has saved some of us some extra time and money.

i just want to share my own experience when i wrote my PTE-A.

I had taken ielts soetime in 2016, with my result as L:8.5 W: 6.5 R:7 S:7 Ovr 7.5
this test helped me to identify my weakness which was writing. sadly, not all engineers are good essay writers.

so what did i do to get those scores?

Firstly, i familiarised myself with the sections of the test by reading some test handbook i could find and some materials from the internet alongside youtube.com

secondly i practised, consistently
while practising, you dont limit yourself to just the table and chair and some study environment. it just doesn't work that way, cos it does require consistency.
some tips include speaking English at any opportunity you have : some people will laugh at you "who you de form English for etc". but at the end, you are left with yourself after the test. while you speak, you are able to improve your , grammar, use of words, fluency, and others.

when having chat conversations, please type complete words and use correct English. the predictive text on smartphones will correct your mistakes, that way you learn one or two things. its so sad how the shorthand texting has ruined our English.

watch foreign movies and listen attentively, if you are not sure of the words, listen again. some podcasts are also useful just make sure it is on a/some topics that interest you.

for reading, read news papers, blog articles, etc and skim through quickly, it really does help improve your reading speed and helps identify new words for your vocabulary.
finally, writing is so much of a big deal to me, and maybe to others. its easier with PTE-A. but then, in prepapration, i applied sam principles
i read sample answers to essays... and i practiced, like i said,your chat messaging is a good start to help with your typing for pte-A

with the above stated techniques, i aced my PTE with a 90 overall L:90 W:90 R:86 S:83

some tips for y pte,
i practised my writing with microsoftword. I was ableto see my mistakes and corrected them.
if you are not too good with a computer, familiarise yourself with one before the exam day
speed is of paramount importance, hence practise typing. you may want to dowload "mavis beacon teaches typing".
be familiar with punctuation marks, and use them while practising.
use online videos on youtube especially e2language resources, but dont limit yourself to em alone.
time management is KEY!
best regards in your endeavours

Nice one boss..... i tap into your blessing, i wish to register and sit for the test soon
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Mozoe(f): 5:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Bnimz:
Wish you guys success..

Thank you so much.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Azy123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello Sir,

Hw was your wife able to move from 65 to 90 in speaking in one month. Please I need advice. I cored 66, two times now. I need 79+

Thanks

40manlappy:
Wifey scored Listening-80, Reading-74, Speaking-65, Writing-88 in December.

Retook the test yesterday after a very vigorous preparation and got the following;

Listening-90, Reading-76, Speaking-90, Writing-90

Considering a rescore embarassed
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
kokobi99:

Bros tell me how you managed to get this kind score. Am struggling to score such.

Sorry for the delay in reply, family issues made me go on hiatus.. Abt the PTE, I did nothing special other than what was advised on the first page of this thread.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
toslad:
Hello Priceless25, please any update as regards the online payment or voucher purchase at UKEAS?

Hello toslad, sorry it took me this long to reply, I sourced for payment from a relative in diaspora coz I wasn't able to pay online.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Mozoe(f): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Over all 66. What a poor result.
The pte dad
mschewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by vickyuche(f): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Priceless25:
[/quote]
Hi Toslad, am still working on it, I wasn't able to make payments today but be rest assured, I'll update u tomorrow. I've heard Bellaz is actually good, as good as UKEAS. I took d test at Swintec Owerri as am currently in the east. Got my test result today

Speaking 65
Listening 89
Writing 78
Reading 81

I want to rewrite, that was why I asked the question I asked.[quote author=Priceless25 post=55293142]

@Priceless25, You mentioned SWINTEC Owerri. Please, can you enlighten me a bit on your experience with the center.
Is it a good center for the exam. I'm asking cos I'm currently in Owerri and planning to register for pte this month.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is it a good center for the exam. I'm asking cos I'm currently in Owerri and planning to register for pte this month. [/quote]

The center is good, the system didn't lag nor tripped to restart but my issue was with the A.C, for some reason it wasn't and I was sweating like mad, aside this, there's no other issue with the center. Next time I'm writing, I'll definitely have them check the A.C before I write, as it really made me uncomfortable that day. If u need anything else, please call my attention. Goodluck
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Priceless25: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mozoe:
Over all 66. What a poor result.
The pte dad
mschewww

So sorry abt that. You can always improve, don't despair. Try focusing on what you did wrong and work on them for a better outcome.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Delovy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Just keep trying don't loss hope.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Delovy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please I need help with pte academic. Have been a silent observer of this thread.pls #mctowel # bninm. I need help pleaseseeeeeeeeeee.i have done ielts thrice, pte twice too. Yet to have the desired score to ace 20pts for immigration. My scores are 7.5/8/8/6.5 ,7.5,7.5,7.5,7, and 8,8,7.5 7 in S/L/R/W for pte 60/68/65/78, 50/68/72/81 for S/R/L/W. Am confused cos my immigration progress is dependent on my English score. Thinking I should do pte again ,but I need help with speaking especially. Seems am getting something wrong. I had 8 in ielts speaking twice, I don't think my speaking is dat bad. Pls I need help, PM from those that had ace above 79 in all 4 sections. Thank us. Ur advice is high highly appreciated. Av sent a PM to mctowel, bnimz and Cottyekundayo pls show favor to ur sister.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Azy123(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by joesh: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sorry sis.Abeg,Mctowel,bnimz,mamajaz and other people wey don ace PTE,come to the aid of this our dear sis.My 10cents anyway is,follow closely all the tips given and you will smile home with 79+.Abeg,I'm in the same boat o.I need remarkable help with the speaking too.my maile-mail is :adeyemimayowa21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.