Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (106067 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / PTE & Ieits Which Is Easier / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by bosbebe: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
hello , I need voucher pls
ibnhasan:

I can get you the voucherbat cheap rates

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 1:10am On Sep 30, 2017
afolaseg:

Bamz, pls am so sorry, it's been long av read comments on nairaland due to work. I have received alot of PMs for mock test and materials but not been able to respond to them. For those asking if the mock test is the same with the real test. From my experience, people usually get the same mark in the mock test and the real test if they refuse to practice the more or get the logic in the test. The test is not about how vocal you are but about you getting the required scope and tactics in answering their questions. You don't also have to be panic when writing the test. I have had alot of testimonies from those who wrote the mock test till they had their desired component before going for the real test and came out in flying colors. So it is always advisable to get your desired score in the mock test before going for the real test to avoid wasting time and resources (Money).

Hello bro.,

I sent you another email. I need the gold kit again btw.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by wondaboi2010(m): 6:54am On Sep 30, 2017
PTE test has totally changed alot and harder now. Please who has written recently to notice this? They have part 3 now
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hi Azy123.
Please I sent you a mail. So sorry to bother you.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by bosbebe: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
I need voucher
ibnhasan:

I can get you the voucherbat cheap rates

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by joesh: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2017
wondaboi2010:
PTE test has totally changed alot and harder now. Please who has written recently to notice this? They have part 3 now
Nothing has changed bro.I wrote last week Tuesday, and its been the same format of questions.About part three,nothing like that.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by joesh: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Azy123:
Hi all, Any one with good news recently on this PTE test ( mock or real ) to motivate the rest of us.

I was able to achieve 77 in MOCK speaking after some preparation. Going for the real thing next week. Preparation continues with some luck we will get there.

Please share your methods lets help ourselves. The following links are very helpful -

A video on pronunciation introduce to me by a friend: - Teaching Pronunciation: Seven Essential Concepts with Judy B. Gilbert

https://www.soundsofenglish.org/stress--intonation

http://www.manythings.org/e/pronunciation.html

http://www.learning-english-online.net/pronunciation/stress-and-intonation/

http://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/how-to-improve-english-pronunciation/
AZY 123,can't wait to hear your success story.Your tenacity would pay off in the long run.SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by ibnhasan: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2017
bosbebe:
I need voucher

The nairaland pm isnt working
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by yeyen004: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2017
joesh:
Nothing has changed bro.I wrote last week Tuesday, and its been the same format of questions.About part three,nothing like that.
Pls, can you share your pte score to encourage those that intend to write the test since you said the format hasn't changed.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by fonseca1929: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
Good morning house

I wrote my first pte last month 8th sept and got R s w l as 78 71 83 and 79.A day before that,I took the mock test and got r s w l as 72 60 73 and 70.other stuff increased substantially in the enabling skills except pronunciation which was 49 on both occasions.i hope it helps people that want to write later.I did not do much thing different except that I spoke on a faster pace and more careful when reading and listening.i need at least 79 in each of the communicative skills.e2language videos helped me to understand the test.It was just regrettable that I did not prepare so much for the test.i just need to work harder especially on pronunciation
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Tuteso: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
Great info. Surely, next attempt will be ur last. Still prepping here but slowly.

Thanks for the heads up.

fonseca1929:
Good morning house

I wrote my first pte last month 8th sept and got R s w l as 78 71 83 and 79.A day before that,I took the mock test and got r s w l as 72 60 73 and 70.other stuff increased substantially in the enabling skills except pronunciation which was 49 on both occasions.i hope it helps people that want to write later.I did not do much thing different except that I spoke on a faster pace and more careful when reading and listening.i need at least 79 in each of the communicative skills.e2language videos helped me to understand the test.It was just regrettable that I did not prepare so much for the test.i just need to work harder especially on pronunciation
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by verocharles(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=fonseca1929 post=61119746]Good morning house

I wrote my first pte last month 8th sept and got R s w l as 78 71 83 and 79.A day before that,I took the mock test and got r s w l as 72 60 73 and 70.other stuff increased substantially in the enabling skills except pronunciation which quote

you really tried . please which software did you use to practice speaking. i will be writing this November.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by fonseca1929: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tuteso:
Great info. Surely, next attempt will be ur last. Still prepping here but slowly.

Thanks for the heads up.

Amen...thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by fonseca1929: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=verocharles post=61139969][/quote]

I Watched videos from e2language in youtube and paid about 39 USD for silver kit in pte website for mock test
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by diggy4real: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Who has used owerri centre here, how is it?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
fonseca1929:

I Watched videos from e2language in youtube and paid about 39 USD for silver kit in pte website for mock test

Haaaa when I sell it for just N8500 . You paid $39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2017
diggy4real:
Who has used owerri centre here, how is it?
I have. Not bad.
I need a PTE tutor or coach in Umuahia.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Ayodejiakanji: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2017
HI house

Please has anyone been able to register for PTE online? i tried to but when it gets to payment my cards were declined....
i used gtb master card and diamond bank visa card but none is working..

please house i need help on how to go about this registration...thank you....
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Prolivingproof(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
contact @ majiouk2002 and your problem will be solved. what you need is PTE voucher for registration.
Ayodejiakanji:
HI house

Please has anyone been able to register for PTE online? i tried to but when it gets to payment my cards were declined....
i used gtb master card and diamond bank visa card but none is working..

please house i need help on how to go about this registration...thank you....
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by diggy4real: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2017
koleefem05:

I have. Not bad.
I need a PTE tutor or coach in Umuahia.
Thanks.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2017
spyroxy1:

Haaaa when someone here sells it for just N7500 . You paid $39

Afolaseg see ur friend oo

Such is life. I have been offline for over a month now when DIBP refuse to finalize my application. I felt discouraged. Most people hardly read this forum from page 1 so they dont know its sold for a cheaper price. I just read the post now. spyroxy1, mail me. i have a gift for you.

@bams, i try to upload the vedios but wasnt sucessful. I guess if you can download the 2elanguage, it will help you alot so i wont waste your time bro.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Ayodejiakanji: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
majiouk2002:
Hello E-FAM,

please i am interested, sorry i dont know how to send a pm, u can contact me on ayodejiakanji88@gmail.com...thanks

You MAY contact me for PTEA-VOUCHERS should you need to buy one. Thanks
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have mailed you
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by afolaseg: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks bro. You deserve it bro.

spyroxy1:

Hello people,

Help me thank him and I will advice that all us here patronise him.

Please spread the new.

Afolaseg sells PTE mock tests.

I have mailed you. Once you gimme the gift, I will come here and share the news, trust me.

Afolaseg sells PTE mock oooooo, gbgbo eeyan!!!

*****Modified*******

Afolaseg has fulfilled his promise!!!!

He just gave me a gift of 2 golden mock tests.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by mavinc4u(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
majiouk2002:
Hello E-FAM,

You MAY contact me for PTEA-VOUCHERS should you need to buy one. Thanks

How much is your voucher?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by Bamz(m): 2:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Azy123,

Thanks a lot for the materials on pronunciation. I really enjoyed watching the video by Judy B. Gilbert and practising the minimal pair quizzes.

Can anyone recommend any Android applications on speaking?
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Prolivingproof:

I think they have issues with their site, tried to do same but saw the red warning of not being able to present results on time due to some technical issues. I have postponed taking the mock test till next week, hopefully, they would have resolved the matter.

I have observed that once that thing (technical error) is happening, it also affects the results of the main test.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spyroxy1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Azy123:
Wetin man go do to increase this thing na.

Have you taken the real test again? whats your final result like.

Please share...

Cheers bro!
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by spawne: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a centre in port Harcourt?
I searched but couldn't find any and Owerri isn't an option for me.
Re: Preparing For PTE? Get In Here by diggy4real: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
spawne:
Does anyone know if there's a centre in port Harcourt?
I searched but couldn't find any and Owerri isn't an option for me.
Yes, there is.However, the very Chris Enuke and associates is under maintenance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.