Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna (24205 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father / Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by abanicool(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
it's my birthday.....pls Nairalanders show some love.....i need ur ''likes''God Bless

4 Likes

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by uzoormah(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
he no give the kidnapper army slap?? #justasking
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
ol boy he be like say boys dey vex o

lalasticlala i need a bodyguard
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
abanicool:
it's my birthday.....pls Nairalanders show some love.....i need ur ''likes''God Bless
mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Greenback: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
I just pray bh doesnt have video shoot message in mind.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by abanicool(f): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
mtcheeeeeeeeew
dear...if i av offended u pls forgive me....today is my special day!

2 Likes

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
uzoormah:

Army slap na for women and unarmed civilians
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
loomer:
Oya make una carry armoured tanks and jet fighters go burn innocent villages. Cos e no dey hard una

That area when dem do d kidnap
The people don suffer

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by loomer: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

That area when dem do d kidnap
The people don suffer

I dey tell you.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by viktor01(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa o, So na kidnappers carry a whole army Colonel.

Who is safe then?

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by HRich(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Serving at Jaji and Kidnapped at Kamazo? Hmmm. What was he doing at Kamazo? From Kamazo to Jaji is about 50minutes to an Hour journey.

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by HRich(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
viktor01:
Na wa o, So na kidnappers carry a whole army Colonel.

Who is safe then?
At least you are still safe since you re still in your home and was able to eat Easter Chicken.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by HRich(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
uzoormah:
Army slap na for conductors and drivers.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
abanicool:
dear...if i av offended u pls forgive me....today is my special day!
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew raised to power 10 tongue tongue
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by AntiWailer: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:
I blame Buhari. He should be impeached as soon as possible since he has failed to protect the people he sworn an oath to do.

lol

u never give up on this election loss ?

no go die ooo
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by HRich(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
abanicool:
if it's your birthday. Then leave this place now and go celebrate it outside rather than begging for likes.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by biafran1stson(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Truth be told, I kwn this will not be palatable to ur ears bt it's a matter of fact. That guy is as good as dead.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by evansjeff(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
I only pity the residents of any suspected town, Colonel for that matter...the grass will always suffer anyway. Only if u understand
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by esosuo: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dos kidnappers get mind oh , if a high ranking kaki man can be kidnapped meaning we common commoners safety no dey our list be dat oh ,the height of see finish for kaki guys dis kidnappers swallow oda pipo mind join deir own

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by onionsbeans12: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
obamaobama:
Nobody is save
safe

2 Likes

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
DEngineer:
Consequences of failed PAST governance.

Thank you
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Abimbex007: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew raised to power 10 tongue tongue
Weeekeeeed sombodi gringringrin
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Abimbex007: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lobatan!!!shockedshockedshocked
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
Army slap na for conductors and drivers.

If e try am dem go give am kidnapper slap
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abimbex007:

Weeekeeeed sombodi gringringrin
i hail o

1 Like

Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by notoriousbabe: 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
biafran1stson:
Truth be told, I kwn this will not be palatable to ur ears bt it's a matter of fact. That guy is as good as dead.
omo with dis your moniker and comment no let them trace you out o
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
Decibel:
I blame Buhari. He should be impeached as soon as possible since he has failed to protect the people he sworn an oath to do.
You are free to go and impeach him
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by 1miccza: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
repogirl:
All of us go surely enjoy this change abi chains together.

Yeesss oo,dis our freziden iz seriasly setting za stage for a repeat of what happened in 1985 at the speed of light...
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by eddyroyal(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
HRich:
Serving at Jaji and Kidnapped at Kamazo? Hmmm. What was he doing at Kamazo? From Kamazo to Jaji is about 50minutes to an Hour journey.
silly question.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by yaki84: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
A Senior Army Officer, Col. Samaila Inusa was on Saturday reportedly kidnapped around the Kamazo area in Chikun Local Government of Kaduna State by yet-to-be identified gunmen.
The Army Colonel, who was said to be serving with the Nigerian Army School of Infantry, Jaji, near Kaduna State, was in the company of his wife when the incident occurred.
It was gathered that the kidnappers dropped off the wife and left with the senior military officer, headed towards Abuja.
No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction of the senior military officer as of the time of filing this report.
A statement issued on Sunday by the Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, One-Mechanized Division, Kaduna, Col. Usman Abdul confirmed that the incident occurred at about 7.30pm on Saturday.
The Army spokesman in the statement entitled: ‘A senior army officer abducted-Col. Samaila Inusa’, said:
“This is to inform the general public that the above named senior officer of the Nigerian Army serving in Nigerian Army School of Infantry Jaji Kaduna was abducted around Kamazo near NNPC junction, Kaduna.
“The abductors dropped off his wife and left with him in his car. The car headed towards Abuja.
“Anybody with useful information or assistance should please assist in tracking these abductors.
“They are in a Mercedes Benz GLK Black colour with registration number Abuja, KUJ 154 TZ. This happened at about 7:30pm on Saturday 26 March 2016.
“You are please requested to inform the general public on this unfortunate incidence. The following numbers could be reach for further contact.a. 08033865572 b. 08030489203
c. 08023445961, d. 07038025282 , e. 08058130703.”
The incident is coming barely a week when three clerics were abducted along the Kaduna-Abuja Expressway.
The President of the United Church of Christ in Nigeria, Rev. Emmanuel Dziggau, along with his Vice President, Rev. Iliya Anto and one Rev. Yakubu Zarma were abducted by gunmen along the Kaduna – Abuja Express Way on Monday.
The abductors, numbering six were masked and armed with AK47 rifles; and demanded for a N100 million ransom.
The ransom was later reduced to N80 million, according to family source.
www.punchng.com/army-colonel-abducted-in-kaduna/

the best thing for buhari to do now is to declare state of emergency n at kaduna. if u r in support pls click like, those against jump enter lagoon.
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by babadem2much(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
pat077:
Kidnapping everywhere

Your signature gat me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Colonel Abducted In Kaduna by passionate88: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Yet the dullard said Rivers state is a dangerous state,let him give us his own definition of dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Illegal Activities / EFCC Urges Banks To ‘Query’ Customers’ Sources Of Income Before Opening Accounts / Nigerian Man Swallows Seven Packets Of Cocaine During Drug Sting In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.