Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month (786 Views)

Invest In A Showbiz Business And Get 50percent ROI / Invest In A Showbiz Business: 50-100k ROI In One Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Bravejoe(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Businessnaija:
Thread redirected to :

www.nairaland.com/3003129/invest-showbiz-business-50-100k-roi

pls. send me a mail concerning your documentation
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bravejoe:

pls. send me a mail concerning your documentation plan. achicares@gmail.com
check your mail sir.
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Mistaarhlohki(m): 2:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Hello there,

I'm quite interested in this business of yours and do have a couple hundreds of thousands of naira to invest in your venture..

My questions are,

1. Are you genuine?

2. What are your track or success records like and can I study them?

3. Where are you located in Nigeria, I'd like to see where my money is going to and how prudently it's going to be utilized?

4. How profitable is this venture likely to be monthly and yearly?

5. Can we meet in person to discuss more about this business of yours?

If you want to reach me with answers to my questions, feel free to send me an email at ola.andru@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Much obliged
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Mistaarhlohki:
Hello there,

I'm quite interested in this business of yours and do have a couple hundreds of thousands of naira to invest in your venture..

My questions are,

1. Are you genuine?

2. What are your track or success records like and can I study them?

3. Where are you located in Nigeria, I'd like to see where my money is going to and how prudently it's going to be utilized?

4. How profitable is this venture likely to be monthly and yearly?

5. Can we meet in person to discuss more about this business of yours?

If you want to reach me with answers to my questions, feel free to send me an email at ola.andru@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Much obliged

check your mail sir.
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by alubert4real: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
herbert4all@yahoo.ca
Re: Invest In A Showbiz Business : 50-100k ROI Every Month by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
alubert4real:
herbert4all@yahoo.ca
Check your mail sir.

(1) (Reply)

See President Who Pays His Barber More Than $10,000 Per Month For Hair-cuts / Mmm:measures Against SEC And CBN Treat. / How To Convert Airtime To Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.