Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (324861 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / My Life As A Yahoo Boy By Iphekitan/mainland (review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Kennedymac(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Cool story
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by DopeDiddyFrosh: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2016
baba I day gbadun ur story jare
fire on!!!!!
don't stop. dont take it low
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by TeddyPendergrass(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Ollyfad:
uhmmm....... frank comment bro....dis is one of d worst story presentation av had d misfortune of reading and i only took d pains to read tru bcus u gave me a mention and i will tell u y i said dat.
first, d work is totally not edited. u don't type widout editing ur typed work...no one does dat.
second, m avin a hard tym dcidin if its prose or drama.
third, ur use of d pidgin english does not even as much as portray a good grab of d language. bliv dat bcus i spend 90% of my talking tym speaking pidgin....in fact except m angry, i dont seem to be able to communicate in english.
at d beginning of ur work u gave d excuse of being a science student and to me dats no excuse. let me limit dis to nairaland....av read really great stories written by science students. bcus u av made ur passion for writing known by not jst taking d big step of putting pen to paper (sumtin av neva done) and going fuda to update regularly, i wuld give u dis piece of advise..... u cant b a writer if u are not a reader. u can only write after u must av read and even done sum research on wat u want to write and how u want to ryt. i wuld suggest sum authors wit peculiar rytin style on nairaland especially those dat ryt from d first person point of view. read authors lyk larrysun, princesa, kayemjay, frank317, repogirl, mazi omenuko and most especially, d author of african nerd....redmosquito. he also wrote in pidgin and english and he is a trained doctor in case u r wondering how he culd b so gud. u can also read flow stories too especially ibo boy wey like yoruba. it will really hlp u in improving ur writing skill i.e if u r serious abt writing. i hope ur next update will be beta constructed and articulate bcus i cwiuzly bliv ryt now, all u r doing is murdering wat suld av been a really great and adventurous story wit bad presentation.
N.B: i hope u will take dis criticism as fair enof and improve on ur writing skill for ur own gud, ur story's gud and d gud of ur audience. especially if u want literature lovers and not story by d moonlight lovers to take u cwiuzly. keep up d courage bro.....every wole soyinka or chinua achebe have a beginning story to tell

considering how you yourself lack the proper grammar structure you criticise someone else for not having, your criticism is void and baseless!

"cwiuzly", you are a joker your damn self.

42 Likes

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by DrTims(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=pinkycute Am here too.... Thanks smiley

Hmmmmm I can see that
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You are too slim like you don't eat at all!

God ladies and their palava sha.

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by adedolapo4(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
mainland its 11 mins to 9. 11 mins!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
yomi007k:

Babe forget abt anybody talking trash.
Ur hot n they're not.
E easy to be called Oyin(Honey)? Lol tongue
thanks
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2016
greatbrian:

Don't mind him u r so amazing just the way u r. U r a perfect emblem of beauty. Please keep the stature up. And remember do anything that rock ur boat...... Be good
thank u
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Mediapace: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
I know say that's what missmossy enjoys most cool
Missmossy:
Interesting,keep it coming cheesy
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by jackbennie: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
No more updated?
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Sabado(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Here it comes....Enjoy shocked
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2016
:-! still typing
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Saintgeo: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
guy continue
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by tufur24(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Good story mainland.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Zico5(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
Good
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Everest880: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2016
If I no comment make thunder baley me.
Nice Write Up bro.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by GBENGA49: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2016
continue man
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by adedolapo4(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
9 don nack since o Mainland.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Gebbson007(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2016
no yahoo boy go chat fr saloon
no yahoo boy go give stranger phone 2 elp im tlk 2 client I hail f lies ooo BT enjoying d story sha

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Freeheart(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Oya nao..... Can't wait again oo
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by dsauce: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Hurray. The story has made front page
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by exalt2009: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2016
You don dey dull ur readers now o.....
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Vaxt(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
TzIphekitan:
I take over

Story continues.....

Part. 9

That particular parol bro ola assigned to me was an easy task, I finished it overnight and the client paid him off the next day.

Of all the different types of yahoo scams that existed I still prefered "dating"
I don’t fancy the ones involving buying and selling scams, maybe because I don’t have that OT at that moment.

Bro A.y do call me from time to time and i do help him with his editing stuff, until I failed to start turning up for hia calls, because I was starting to make little changes myself. Since bro ola never come back for his system.

I visited bro A.y on day, and revealed what have been doing to him so I can learn more from him, now that have had and idea about the whole thing. When I told him he said, " you should have told me earlier you too Don ja, no wonder you no dey show up anytime I call you again, smart guy, leme sha show you one or two things that might help".

He gave me different dating formats, tho I was already creating format then myself. But he was the one whole introduced me to the military format. He also taught he how to fake skype call.

I learned many things from that bro but yet am not making cumbersum doe. So I was like Maybe because I don't have my system yet. I just gathered the changes with me and bought one fairly used system, but. Still no much money turning up. I have no friends then. Because I do my things codedly in my area.

I would sometimes have sleepless night due to over night chatting with the help of nescafe. Chai when I was writing my waec a year ago self I wasn't as serious as this when6it comes to night reading.

Things took a new turn when I met this guy called bosun. It was one a friday evening like that, I just say make I ge small for paramount club. As i entered the club, I didn't greet anyone u just went straight to the Bar man and ordered for the winners drink #trophy.

It was obvious with my facial expression I was having problems. I was on my 7th bottle when someone tapped me. Me Wey my eyes don leri, I didn't respond. Then I felt a second tap on my shoulder, and looked at the person and it was a lady, I just hissed, "abeg leme, I no get money to carry olosho tonight"
She con talk say "elo bobo, mister Ben dey call you". I still didn't respond. As she was leaving me I decided to take a look at her behind, then I saw her walking towards a guy amidst four girls on a Vip sit.

To be continued
wey chapter 8
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by donifez(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Nice one bro, following.
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Moz22: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Try to add up weight for your own sake, you don't look good at all.
sharap..do u know d manner at which u presented this to her is wrong? I know of someone who hung himself just because a friend said this to her..God created her and u shd respect her. I pray u don't get sick and look far more worse than she is..

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by freshkik(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You are too slim like you don't eat at all!
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by poweredcom(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Poster be mugu ur mate de collect alibaba hackin. Mega millions u dehere de write. Nollywood. Story u r not ayahoo guy oku r a. nollywood director

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by millhouse: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Following
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Owk... following..
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Iphekitan(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
poweredcom:
Poster be mugu ur mate de collect alibaba hackin. Mega millions u dehere de write. Nollywood. Story u r not ayahoo guy oku r a. nollywood director

Oya commit now tchew

Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by HDoc(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Following
Re: [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2016
oya na mainland abeg kontunu the matter na u don keep me busy since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge