Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# (15480 Views)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 / How To Use Airtel 2GB And 6GB 2g Network Data On 3G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by invincible560(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
This evening, I'll be unleashing the Airtel users to another
world of cheap data plan
Just draw closer to me your learning chair and your brain.
Have actually test the plan it works fast and normal no
loopholes detected.

How To Get Airtel 4GB&6GB With 1500# and 2500#
Respectively

Get your Airtel sim ready i prefer you register a new
sim. New sims are tested working perfectly.
==>For 4GB, Load your 1500 airtime with this code
*555*pin# once that is done, you will receive this
Bonus: #2,600 to call Airtel to Airte + free 1GB data
==>Note your 1500# will still be intact go ahead and
subscribe 3GB for 1500 with this code *440*16#
suming it together will give 4GB.

For 6GB For 2500

==>Follow same method to load your airtime you will also get
bonus:2600# airtime for Airtel to Airtel calls and also 1GB free
data
==>Now dail *437*1# 2500# will be deducted from your
account and you will have your 6GB intact.
Hope this post helps? Kindly share with your friends

source: http://www.techfashy.com/2016/03/get-airtel-45gb-for-1500-and-6gb-for-2500.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by tempem: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Airtel worker spotted. Airtel's way of zapping data is evil. Cheap price, dubious data deduction equals massive stealing. Well, waiting for other testimonies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by invincible560(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2016
I can't vouch for that 4GB but am currently using the 6GB the zapping rate is normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by fredie107(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2016
How to check data balance?
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by grudges: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Does the 4g work for Android
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by techsparkhub: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Segadem(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2016
invincible560:
I can't vouch for that 4GB but am currently using the 6GB the zapping rate is normal
hmmmm!
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Xionez(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish.
Me do Airtel dataplan...with their double billing...i dey mad?
I have screenshots to prove their double billing.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.
4.5GB is actually 3.71GB.

You wouldnt know until you keep an eye out for it. They dont start their scams until later on. I did both plans and i regreted it.
Glo N1000 for 1.5GB all the way joor. U get what u pay for, no stress and its the cheapest for more. Just make sure 3G dey even if its 2 bars.

The only plan i can do is their Time Based plan...nothing more. Most of their promo is for the ineligible lot...and i have been using this same SIM as my main line.

Please if u want to prove me wrong, upload a screenshot.

5 Likes

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Very excellent Airtel plan if its true.

Haters should quit hating and just give it a try.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by jamoff: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez........ur likes should stop misleading the public on this issue of double billing. Plz tell me.....on what device did u use the data plans and what did u see that convinved u that u were being double billed? If u have 1GB of data on ur sim and want to download a 1GB file or whatever.......u may not br able to achive that, depending on what device u are doing that from and depending on the quality of network where u are. If on a laptop.......if other internet dependent apps ate running at the same time as u are trying to do ur download......definitely they will also use part of the 1GB u have. Except if u shutdown all internet requiring processes, u may not be able to achieve that. I have been using the airtel 3GB for 1500 for over a year now and its jst perfect for me, becoz I dont allow processes run on my phone or laptop that I dont use, so my data stays as long as I want it to. Try to be prudent in how u use ur data and it will last for u. 6GB is 6GB. So are the others. There is nothing like double billing when it comes to data usage. Clear that from ur mind. On windows......to monitor ur data usage according to individual apps run perfmon /res in ur command prompt and u will see ur true data usage rate. Erase that notion from ur head. Wish u well in ur endeavors.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by abumeinben(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
currently on airtel 9GB @3.5k for 30days

still observing....cos i don buy blanket for the cold wey go catch me should air superzap the data
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
Rubbish.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.

You wouldnt know until you keep an eye out for it. They dont start their scams until later on. I did both plans and i regreted it.
Glo N1000 for 1.5GB all the way joor. U get what u pay for, no stress and its the cheapest for more. Just make sure 3G dey even if its 2 bars.

The only plan i can do is their Time Based plan...nothing more. Most of their promo is for the ineligible lot...and i have been using this same SIM as my main line.

When there's glo #1,400 for 3gig...

See how http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-use-glo-bis-n1000-for-3gig-on.html?m=1
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Justinah4real(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
Rubbish.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Donmoris212: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
Rubbish.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.

u are very correct
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Xionez(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamoff:
Xionez........ur likes should stop misleading the public on this issue of double billing. Plz tell me.....on what device did u use the data plans and what did u see that convinved u that u were being double billed? If u have 1GB of data on ur sim and want to download a 1GB file or whatever.......u may not br able to achive that, depending on what device u are doing that from and depending on the quality of network where u are. If on a laptop.......if other internet dependent apps ate running at the same time as u are trying to do ur download......definitely they will also use part of the 1GB u have. Except if u shutdown all internet requiring processes, u may not be able to achieve that. I have been using the airtel 3GB for 1500 for over a year now and its jst perfect for me, becoz I dont allow processes run on my phone or laptop that I dont use, so my data stays as long as I want it to. Try to be prudent in how u use ur data and it will last for u. 6GB is 6GB. So are the others. There is nothing like double billing when it comes to data usage. Clear that from ur mind. On windows......to monitor ur data usage according to individual apps run perfmon /res in ur command prompt and u will see ur true data usage rate. Erase that notion from ur head. Wish u well in ur endeavors.

My friend park well.

I never said they do double billing on the 1Gig plan. But as far as the 3GB for N1500 and 4.5GB for N2,500 goes...there is double billing. Simples!
I moved to Glo because i get 1.5Gb for the same N1000...why in the world would i still be on Airtel?!. Drop loyalty because i have realized that im always ineligible for every promo since 2008 even as i use it as my main line. What is their requirements, they wouldnt say?!.

I took screenshots with the intention of showing to the exact Airtel CC who recommended the plan to me in their Office.
All of them didnt know what to say as they checked and crossed checked. They later said its a BB plan. Imagine!!!
Okay fine. I was desperate to watch a How-To on Youtube at that moment so i woke up an aged Curve 4 and did the same N1500 to download the remaining part of the video since BB cannot Youtube. Alas, the same wide difference on comparing it with the size of videos downloaded.
So are you telling me that BB uploaded more than 1GB from a freshly formated memory card?!!!. Ah ah, check am na. Which app dey do that one. Even the Curve ROM itself didnt reach 1GB.

Im using a skinned ROM without all those yeye background activities. Im not going to use this bundle on my laptop because i always keep my laptop up to date and being tech savvy, i know what my data usage is like. Less than 5Gig a month including updates, so i dont bother with small data. I go for Time based and Glo plans depending on my activity at that period.
I deal in a condition where everyone is connected to each other in some way so you have to protect yourself from viruses, trojans or ransomewares.
Its the number one rule "Protect yourself or Sack yourself. No excuses"

Prudent with what again?!!!!!!.
You have paid for 3Gb and you plan how you would use it only to get half of that. What is there to be prudent about?!
how would u feel if ur car suddenly stops in the middle of a bridge because the fuel you bought didnt reach the stipulated volume it should give?!

Im just stating my mind and cautioning everyone especially folks that are always online eg Bloggers. Not everything that glitters is gold...even painted gold glitters. Look well before purchasing.

8 Likes

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by izutex007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
@all. The OP is right. Tho it willl only work if your new/old SIM card is on the 'Welcome to airtel' tarrif plan.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Xionez(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
emrain:

When there's glo #1,400 for 3gig...

See how http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-use-glo-bis-n1000-for-3gig-on.html?m=1

Oga, this una copy paste things. Do something new.
Did you ask yourself what happens if someone is using a Snapdragon SOC and not Mediatek. Whats the valid solution for changing IMEI?. Do that and watch your comment section explode...and also the clicks/min.
Referals go just pick up like sey dem spray cash for ground inside club

This is how you attract viewers. Do you think Linda Ikeji would be were she is if she didnt get the gist first hand when she first started?
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Xionez(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
izutex007:
@all. The OP is right. Tho it willl only work if your new/old SIM card is on the 'Welcome to airtel' tarrif plan.

Hmmm, i see
At least, you have narrowed it down a bit.
OP, what tariff are you on?...
Dail *121# then 5 and 2

Izutek, its for NEW SIMs. A one way tariff. If Airtel changes your tariff, e don be.
You cant migrate into the plan (imagine!!!) and ive never bothered myself with tariff plans since i got my SIM and im now in HomeZone (just imagine!!!)
Airtel ways isnt pure at all, Oh Ha!!!!!!. Quote me anywhere.
I cant recommend their network even if they have LTE+++/6G full bar.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Myself50: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:

My friend park well.

I never said they do double billing on the 1Gig plan. But as far as the 3GB for N1500 and 4.5GB for N2,500 goes...there is double billing. Simples!
I moved to Glo because i get 1.5Gb for the same N1000...why in the world would i still be on Airtel?!. Drop loyalty because i have realized that im always ineligible for every promo since 2008 even as i use it as my main line. What is their requirements, they wouldnt say?!.

I took screenshots with the intention of showing to the exact Airtel CC who recommended the plan to me in their Office.
All of them didnt know what to say as they checked and crossed checked. They later said its a BB plan. Imagine!!!
Okay fine. I was desperate to watch a How-To on Youtube at that moment so i woke up an aged Curve 4 and did the same N1500 to download the remaining part of the video since BB cannot Youtube. Alas, the same wide difference on comparing it with the size of videos downloaded.
So are you telling me that BB uploaded more than 1GB from a freshly formated memory card?!!!. Ah ah, check am na. Which app dey do that one. Even the Curve ROM itself didnt reach 1GB.

Im using a skinned ROM without all those yeye background activities. Im not going to use this bundle on my laptop because i always keep my laptop up to date and being tech savvy, i know what my data usage is like. Less than 5Gig a month including updates, so i dont bother with small data. I go for Time based and Glo plans depending on my activity at that period.
I deal in a condition where everyone is connected to each other in some way so you have to protect yourself from viruses, trojans or ransomewares.

You have paid for 3Gb and you plan how you would use it only to get half of that. What is there to be prudent about?!
how would u feel if ur car suddenly stops in the middle of a bridge because the fuel you bought didnt reach the stipulated volume it should give?!

Im just stating my mind and cautioning everyone especially folks that are always online eg Bloggers. Not everything that glitters is gold...even painted gold glitters. Look well before purchasing.
U are right man, airtel is a thief when it comes to data. Their 1gig plan is actually 420mb. Those opposing u should always monitor their data usage to know.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Myself50: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
I think only airtel do that
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:

Oga, this una copy paste things. Do something new.
Did you ask yourself what happens if someone is using a Snapdragon SOC and not Mediatek. Whats the valid solution for changing IMEI?. Do that and watch your comment section explode...and also the clicks/min.
Referals go just pick up like sey dem spray cash for ground inside club

This is how you attract viewers. Do you think Linda Ikeji would be were she is if she didnt get the gist first hand when she first started?

There's no single copy and paste in that blog bro... It's all me.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by jamoff: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
ok.

Noted.

Am not here to argue with you sha. But have u ever had the 3GB complete an dtried to download a 2.5GB file and u didnt complete the download?

If you didnt, then there is something absolutely wrong somewhere. Why i sound the way am sounding now is coz I have used it for a long time and i can speak well about how the data runs. Do u hospot ur data? Maybe you should check what ur fone records as data used, while you are hotspotting. it myt jst differ. Chat me up if u feel like 08063851671. Name is James.
Xionez:

My friend park well.

Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Hugo70(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
Rubbish.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.

If your sure of what your are saying, why not report it to NBC or to EFCC cos it is a SCAM. But mind u, when u subscribe to bb plan instead of normal andriod plan, it will double bill u.
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Xionez(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
jamoff:
ok.

Noted.

Am not here to argue with you sha. But have u ever had the 3GB complete an dtried to download a 2.5GB file and u didnt complete the download?

If you didnt, then there is something absolutely wrong somewhere. Why i sound the way am sounding now is coz I have used it for a long time and i can speak well about how the data runs. Do u hospot ur data? Maybe you should check what ur fone records as data used, while you are hotspotting. it myt jst differ. Chat me up if u feel like 08063851671. Name is James.

Yeah. I did using the BB Curve and it cut short.
Im on a Glo bundle so no biggies. They are not forcing me to be on the Airtel network. Im just shedding my experience for those that are about to jump in. Let them know what it entails and also check their tariff plan before going in as i did.

I stay alone for now so nobody is using my phone as a hotspot. Even then, it would still read under Data Usage.

What tariff plan are you on?!
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by stanvesco(m): 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
tempem:
Airtel worker spotted. Airtel's way of zapping data is evil. Cheap price, dubious data deduction equals massive stealing. Well, waiting for other testimonies.

haba broda na..... I was using Mtn 2500 nyt and day plan....and always ran out of data mind way....I was introduced to airtel 300naira for 250mb.....and its bin last in a month....
let's take am easy o ....until oda pipu bisness.....
its so hard building a brand.....and den pipu murda dem...easily with word of mouth.......

do u know my brand...stanVESCO......

nope abi.....
e show say to build brand hard well well.....

pls smaallsmall muda dir buisness
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by sweetilicious(f): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Xionez:
Rubbish.
3GB is actually 1.48GB.

please whats the code? I want to migrate from airtel to Glo
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Gista01: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
CHECK THIS OUT GUYS IT'S HOT AND FRESH You can now enjoy super fast mtn 2gomb free browsing settings with http injector March 2016 using http injector in case you are wondering what http injector is, it's also a vpn that helps you enjoy unlimited browsing just like NETLOOP, psiphon and the likes. Let's not waste too much time and let's get to business

mtn 2gomb free browsing settings with http injector March 2016

Just follow the settings and screen shots below To use Http Injector you need to create free Username and Password, but make sure you already have your 2go mb on your sim already you can check out our post on Latest 2go mb 6gig imei For that
Read more here..
http://jimmypro.club/super-fast-mtn-2gomb-free-browsing-settings-http-injector-march-2016/
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by izutex007(m): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Xionez:

you never say bro. The OP is spot on. What you see is what yoy get shikena!!!
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by obynocute(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2016
@ op, cn it work on BlackBerry 10 fones?
Re: Get Airtel 4.5GB For 1500# And 6GB For 2500# by Rexyl(m): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2016
but Airtel sucks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Root Itel IT 1501, IT 1502, IT 1503 .... Using Newkingroot / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi / 5G License Auction: MTN, Mafab Communications Win Slots For $273m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.