Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. (30179 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Ndeewonu: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by 4nobody4every1: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
calliope:
If they are capable as he claims, he should quit ranting and get to work!
Bunch of incompetent thieves. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Joysmith2: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
cocoberry:
Uncle u can lie sha... d last time I checked NIMC started enrolment in 2013

u are d liar here.....d last time i checked,dey told me d last 1 dat came was 2007..
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by dunkem21(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Does this make Ogbono soup better than Okro soup?

That's a BIG NO

Okro soup rules

#TeamOkro

You never chop my Ogbono with Okro together ..

Maybe, I will make FP with the delicacy kiss
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Tlake(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Funny Nigeria leaders, mediocrity
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Bollinger(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Am too dull to read?

Yes you are.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by bishop4life(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
cocoberry:
Uncle u can lie sha... d last time I checked NIMC started enrolment in 2013

Make proper verifications before ever calling anyone a liar.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by gajerian(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lordsocrates:
Alfa Moro, If u cant do it, never say that it can never be done....
i just hope this is not an avenue for divertin of funds, i did my National ID since 2013 its still not ready.
While I did mine in 2015 April and I collected it January 2016
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Gboliwe: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is how fashola was running his mouth like an anus with diarrhea. Now he can't do Nada.

Not like I am holding brief for the despicaple Moro guy buy Mr Abeshi, it's less talk and more action. Stop disturbing Nigerians
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by pyxon(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
But I thought Nigerian printing and minting company can handle print jobs that need security and anti-counterfeit features like money, original neco/waec results, national passports and the likes
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Bunch of looters and daft greedy set of people
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:
You ended up saying the same thing.

Capacity and funding, are they not interrelated?
That is exactly what I thought.

All these guys under Buhari are behaving like him

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Mattew690(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mr Moro

Mr moro
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Still waiting 4 my national id since 2010 yet to collect even d one Nimc conducted sum yrs bck na story 4 d gods i dey every day.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Okorieikechukwu(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
gabazin080:
Will it make PHCN give us light for d 1st time in 2 months.

Wish tomorrow will be 2019
go and paid ur bill
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by shamecurls(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
dunkem21:

You never chop my Ogbono with Okro together ..

Maybe, I will make FP with the delicacy kiss

Together?

Chai!

I beg post the method and procedures
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by dunkem21(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
shamecurls:

Together?

Chai!

I beg post the method and procedures

I will ..

I don dey calculate whether to use Uziza leaf abi ugu .. Make I reach market tomorrow first ..
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
How does this affect the price of..... grin in Mile 12 market
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by cocoberry(f): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Verification bawo? Uncle sleep tight.

bishop4life:

Make proper verifications before ever calling anyone a liar.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by ihatesycophant(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2016
gabazin080:
Will it make PHCN give us light for d 1st time in 2 months.

Wish tomorrow will be 2019
The good news is that is either you vote for Fulani man or Hausa man because APC and PDP would surely field either as their flagbearer, then you have to wait till another 4 or 8 years to know the next political direction.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by ihatesycophant(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Lordsocrates:
Alfa Moro, If u cant do it, never say that it can never be done....
i just hope this is not an avenue for divertin of funds, i did my National ID since 2013 its still not ready.
I did my own same year and yet to come out. Have you taking time to ask NIMC official question. The printing is done in alphabetical order, so check the first letter of your Surname. Nearly everyone that did in that year that bear letter 'A' have gotten. They even call for you to come and get it.
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by nkkystel(f): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2016
It's been past two weeks I went for my 5weeks old son's passport yet to be ready. They say no booklet. My son is 7+ weeks now.

Fooooooooooools!
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by popoolay: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2016
Abeg, wetin concern me na the amount one has to pay to procure an international passport from the NIS. It is still business has usual as the official cost of getting a new passport is not being adhered to and if you are to embark on going thru this official, you will be frustrated by the system as they will just dump your file somewhere. At present, getting an international passport is not less than 30K. When is Buhari's change coming into the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS)?
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by callJesu: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by realman2020: 4:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Successive Nigerian Ministers dt Headed d Ministry of Interior in d past 16 yrs remain d most self serving nd unpatriotic govt officials.They not only supervise d affairs of d Ministry,but also were deeply involved in d day to day running of d various depts in d Ministry.Its grossly disgusting for d so called Ministers to endlessly meddle in d administrative affairs of d depts when obviously these depts ve career DGs.They hijacked posting,recruitment nd promotion of personnels as their primary functions against existing regulations.Contracts signed and awarded by these Ministers are self serving at d expense of national security nd economic interest and to these extents remain highly unimplementable.where d Minister is not antagonizing d DGs for his personal interest,d board members re acting in d capacity of d Minister all for personal gains bcus they re all jobless politicians who must gain fr every policy and program of govt.
Misnisters making money fr prisiners' ration,postings,promotions,contracts like NIMC,Cerpac,Passports and shamlessly enough,even fr jobless Nigerians in d name of recruitment.
They not only own some of d companies but ve up to 30% share running beyond their tenure while d govt has less than 20%,perm sec 15%.
They are all thieves and should go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by 175(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2016
brandymcmb:
Lalasticlala abeg check what's on my profile I don't know how that useless statement got there and I'm not able to take it down

Shey na this?

" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and
Muhammad is His Prophet."

Hahahaha na who send u go enter Pakistan? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
175:

Shey na this?

" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and
Muhammad is His Prophet."

Hahahaha na who send u go enter Pakistan? gringrin

Yes o, I have no idea how that got there

Lol Pakistan ke
MODS abeg oooo
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by xbee20(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Abeg,hw mch dem dey sell petrol for ur area...?
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by MadCow1: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Joysmith2:

just 2013,,i did my 2009 and its still not ready

I did mine when it was launched under President Obasanjo. I am sure some of the people I did it with are dead by now and they still didn't get it.

Why we can't have a system where your I.D is printed within 2 days of your registration is still baffling.

In fact why can't we get anything right in this country see?

The Nigerian immigration's should not be trusted with passport printing. Otherwise, fake passports go full market again. They are a useless group of criminals. The fhucking NIS boss should first start by explaining to Nigerians why no Nigerian has been able to process a Nigerian passport at the Official rates published? And he should also tell us why they have refused to revisit the application process with a view towards removing all these loopholes that allow for their operatives to inflate the processing price.

angry
Re: Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. by WILL888(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
When you deliberately refused to idolize or make these first set of people your mentors or heroes but in your ignorance or in your flagrant disobedience to morality&sanity you choose the second set of persons as your heroes or idols,then your head is a burden to your neck cuz ain't useful to both you the carrier, and the society at large.
(1).The Incorruptible Mandela,The Great Awolowo,The Zik of Africa,Evergreen Balewa,The lndefatigable Nkrumah and Ever-inspiring Thomas Sankara.
(2).Infectual Buffoon(GEJ),ATM Dasuki,Nurse Metuh,Ngozi Olodo International(NOI) ,Thug Wike,Parrot FFK,Infectual Buffoon Jnr(Fayose), Boko Sherrif and the rest IPOB adopted sons and daughters immersed in corruption worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos / Gov. Fayose Replies Femi Falana (SAN) / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.