Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] (4588 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Straight Guy Privilege? / OMG!! Meet The Woman With The World’s Strongest VAGINA 18+ Pics / Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] by veeluv2015(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Checkout The Hilarious Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina For The First Time [18+ Video]

This experimental video shows straight women touching another woman's vagina for the first time. See what some of them had to say about the experience:

Taryn Southern, said: “I feel like I’m in first grade, you know when you’re on the playground and you’re like I’ll touch mine if you touch yours.”
“I do not view this as a sexual act at all,” said Jaclyn Glenn. “Honestly I feel like I’m back at school – I feel like it’s a clinical setting.”

“It’s actually way less scary than touching a penis,” said Taryn.

“It moves and it changes, you know what I mean? This stays the same.”

Olga Kay added: “What Stevie is doing today, I think is very brave.
“You have a lot of balls,” she told her, “but she has no balls at all.”

The video was uploaded on YouTube by a channel called Bria and Chrissy.

Watch the video here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/checkout-hilarious-reaction-of-straight.html

WARNING: It's for those above 18.

Re: Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] by ojnnaco(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm.. nawaoooooo..
Re: Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] by Cutehector(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na so from touching e go graduate enta lesbianism....

Both of dem nw will start to reminisce abt it
Re: Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] by veeluv2015(f): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so from touching e go graduate enta lesbianism....

Both of dem nw will start to reminisce abt it

hian....na u know that one o

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Date Of Birth? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? / What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.