Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari (1275 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by chumada: 3:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

The Chairman, Editorial Board of The Nation Newspapers,Mr. Sam Omatseye, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to speak publicly against the atrocities being committed by some herdsmen in the country.

Omatseye said this in an interview with our correspondent on the sidelines of the second College of Humanities lecture of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji in Osun State.

Omatseye, who delivered the lecture titled, ‘Salvaging the rule of law in an age of impunity,’ said nobody should be above the law no matter their ethnic or religious leaning or social class.

He said the loss of lives and massive destruction of property, that usually attended the attacks of the herdsmen, should get any leader worried, saying Buhari should ensure these marauders were arrested and prosecuted publicly.

According to him, this will prevent a reccurrence of these evil acts and would assure Nigerians that the President was not in support of the mindless killings by the herdsmen.

Omatseye said, “President Buhari should speak against the activities of the herdsmen. The Agatu killings should be condemned by everybody and steps must be taken to ensure this type of attack does not happen again.”

http://www.punchng.com/speak-against-herdsmens-atrocities-media-chief-tells-buhari/

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by HungerBAD: 3:29am On Mar 28, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Monalisa185(f): 3:44am On Mar 28, 2016
I just tire for this country.... make I do port go togo

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 4:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Of course that issue need to be addressed by the president.
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by IamAtribalist: 4:15am On Mar 28, 2016
cool Buhari follow the advice of this man. SPEAK UP! SPEAK UP!! SPEAK UP!!! Otherwise you come off as a fool and a tribalistic bigot. Shikena and thank me later. cool

9 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 5:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Mr President it is time to speak up about the menace of the daredevil marauders in the cloak of herdsmen for injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Sir, no man care about how much you feel, until they know how much you care.

2 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2016
The issue of herdsmen, if not we'll handled by the president, may later return to hunt him. Not only that he needs to act swiftly against their menace but must also be seen to be doing so.

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Kayendy(m): 5:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Don't just waste ur time telling him wat to do about his brothers.. imagine someone who rushed to speak Against brussel bombing but hv failed to even investigate deaths dat d number is higher dan d bombing... there was a president...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by ajani1978(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! When this man speak in action some haters will say he (Buhari) is a dictator.
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by OAFMods: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

If you are indeed tired of the country why not try suicide.
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Singingbae(m): 6:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by 0nyegame(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
wetin u wan make he tok nah......na dem dem. Na him brothers abi u wan make dem no vote for ram for 2019....

Comedy Nation

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Pidggin(f): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
He will speak when people start killing cows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by millhouse: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Goldencollins:
APC is an Evil and Devilish party with Buhari as their Commander in Chief.
6 Things to know about these blood sucking group of Evil people called APC.
1. They have sucked the brains of some gullible Nigerians that's why we have Zombies still supporting them despite the economic hardship they have put innocent Nigerians into.
2. They deceive gullible Nigerians/Zombies by telling them to embrace agriculture,entrepreneurial skill acquisition like soap making etc while they sneak in their wards through the back door to occupy Juicy positions in CBN yet their jobless Zombies are hailing them.
3. Their Commander in Chief of Evil, Buhari, has spent. 22m dollars on foreign trips,his wife the rice cooker Aisha has bought dollars running into millions from CBN,the Chief Propagandist Gaba Shehu has bought dollars from CBN up to the tune of 800k usd why do they have access to dollars from CBN and yet they placed a strict rule on forex and call Nigerians studying abroad who couldn't pay their school fees bcuz of Buhari's evil agenda "Tough Luck" how does Gaba Shehu,Buhari pay their children's school fees abroad Or are they d only ones allowed to have access to dollars while other Nigerians are referred to as "Tough Luck" yet the Zombies are hailing them.
4. Fuel is N180 per liter with long queues causing traffic grip lock in several parts of the nation. But still dia Zombies are hailing them.
5. Food prices have sky rocketed so high that only d rich can afford it. Yet d Zombies are hailing them.
6.Buhari has refused to condemn the actions of his fellow Fulani herds men who have made killing of innocent Nigerians their hobby.
In few weeks to come I will expose these evil APC and their Evil agenda for Nigeria.
As usual the Zombies are allowed to quote me.
tells u how gullible Nigerians are
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2016
I concur
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by godoluwa(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari the life patron of fulani terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Monalisa185(f): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
OAFMods:

I wish you could say that to those polithiefcians causing this country so much suffering...

Buh nah, you would rather tell the 'supposed' future leader of tomorrow to commit suicide..

all the these political thugs sf.. SMBH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by cybernaut(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2016
OAFMods:

nigeria is a mess nation wia animal lyke u stay and achieve nothing.
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Instead of PMB to focus on curbing the calamity, he is busy fighting against the resistors of the menace of Fulani herdsmen.

FG Arrests 76 Enugu Residents Over Clash With “Fulani Herdsmen”

1 Like

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by SleekAboki: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2016
The commandant of fulani militia is Buhari the chief terrorist. Where is the sweet Israelis when you need them?

2 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by vivalavida(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

Let me take it u made this comment sleepy eyed considering the time u made it.

U wan leave me here run go togo?
Mba
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by 2sexynet: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:
The issue of herdsmen, if not we'll handled by the president, may later return to hunt him. Not only that he needs to act swiftly against their menace but must also be seen to be doing so.
it has already started working against him together with other huge mistakes he has committed. Buhari is gradually diminishing APC's image and if APC feel it's non of their business as long as they can field in a president in the near future, they are making a bigger mistake.

When people think of Buhari, they see APC.

Therefore, the energy which Tinubu expended in calling for sack of Kachi couldn't have also been used to caution Buhari.

2019 will soon be here, even faster than we ever thought!

APC can keep playing blind politics.

2 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
The media chief needs to check the dictionary meanings of DULLNESS, DAFTNESS, BIAS and PAROCHIAL

2 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Adesiji77: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok cool
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by BlackTechnology: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
" An attack on Fulani herdsmen is an attack on me." Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by oduastates: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Obasanjo did nothing, Jonathan did nothing and buhari is doing nothing.
These herdsmen are going to cause a major crisis in this country.
Re: Speak Against Herdsmen’s Atrocities, Media Chief Tells Buhari by Monalisa185(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
vivalavida:

Let me take it u made this comment sleepy eyed considering the time u made it.
U wan leave me here run go togo? Mba
hehehehe, na only you waka come ooootonguetongue

(1) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Army Discovered In A Bus...pics / Ben Murray-bruce Again - Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Problem (picture/video) / Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.