Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu (17846 Views)

Femi Adesina: ‘Okechukwu’ Buhari won’t abandon south-east / Buhari’s Health: We Can’t Disclose Amount Spent – FG / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by willygreat: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
$ 2 trillion which is 400 trillion naira,
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by princejayboss: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:
Why did you promise to disclose before?

This is not acceptable.

This old men don see naija finish.... They knew from day one that they can promise anything only to deny and nothing will happen
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Forwetinnah: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Why would he when he and his aides are opening hidden accounts to loot the loot like they did MTN fine? Bloody thieves giving useless excuses for being Kleptomaniacs
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by arcnomec(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:
Why did you promise to disclose before?

This is not acceptable.

Is this really passingshot or photocopied one.....You are now seeing realities on ground about the dubious change mantra APC sold to gullible Nigerians.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by tiwiex(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
400 trillion naira? Our budget is about 6trillion naira. and previously, it averaged 4trillion naira. That figure is completely impossible. They are lying. Maybe na typo and they meant 400 billion. make una check am na. How much do we even make from crude in a year. This na typo my people or we don really enter one chance from these people.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
So far the Buhari anti graft war is commendable and should be supported by all.
Sir ride on as no responsible and responsive government will disclose details of recovered loot before the public when the culprits will be made to face the full wrath of the law. It is prejudicial sir.

If I may ask why?
So letting the public know that so far xyz amount has been returned by past looters is detrimental to the persecution of the looters?
How does that affect the judicial process?
I am confused! No one asked show us the vault where this money is stashed all they asked for is a figure so what is so hard there?
I am not a lawyer so please enlighten me as this excuse seems ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by vislabraye(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2016
$2tr shocked . The way this people dey call money ehn. How much Adams Oshiomhole and Amaechi return ?
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by vislabraye(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
tiwiex:
400 trillion naira? Our budget is about 6trillion naira. and previously, it averaged 4trillion naira. That figure is completely impossible. They are lying. Maybe na typo and they meant 400 billion. make una check am na. How much do we even make from crude in a year. This na typo my people or we don really enter one chance from these people.

You can imagine the lies ? They actually said $2tr. When converted it gives N400tr. They have to tell us those people who returned the loots. Why hiding them?
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
PassingShot:

How you dey, my antagonistic friend?
wink.. My brother i dey... Antagonism never free man from this petrol and no power wahala ooo.... grin.... E no easy
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Billygee2u: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
lilprinze:
APC and buhari are the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Opinedecandid(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2016
abumeinben:

Did he mean to say $2billion or N2trillion, cos these some of aboki public office holders find it difficult to pronounce figures.

Lwkm.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Billygee2u: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
excellencyabia1:
I thought that he (buhari) said that they have not gotten any money?
are you just waken up from sleep?
you mean you have once believed what Buhari and APC have said or promised?
if so you need prayers.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2016
jmichlins:
The only consistent thing about this government is denying every reason the masses voted them into power. Not long ago you people promised to disclose the amount now you guys are giving reason for failing to do so. Is it that you people are not proactive when talking or what? How can we trust you again when you change your words just after speaking it. Is there any loot and why keep it a secret thought you promised an open government. There will be judgment day mr president and you may end up destroying a legacy you built over the course of your life within four years. You have the chance to write your name in gold or in feaces. The choice is yours as to what you want me to tell my kids about you
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abeg, we the International Wailers Forum BOT & founding members don't accept cross carpeters & turncoats. Our application form is now like gold dust.
Let them stay where they are. grin cheesy
area daddy abeg no do o. i have started recruiting for the wailers association in d country. i even spoke with obama and mugabe both have agreed to be life members of the association of wailers in nigeria. even me, igwegeorgiano has also registered and my wailing tactics is second to none. trust me
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Themandator: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Babacele:
about is quite different from being specific. all the money returned has route ,date, amount n names attached to them. you think PMB is stewpid?

No. He is not. He should just use the same channels they normally activate to leak details of investigations or planned investigation.

Somebody leaked the employment story at CBN
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Themandator: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
tiwiex:

It is many times more than our total reserve....m I can't understand where such money was made and hiwbit was possible for the country to function with 2tr dollars stolen.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by WILL888(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
When you deliberately refused to idolize or make these first set of people your mentors or heroes but in your ignorance or in your flagrant disobedience to morality&sanity you choose the I'msecond set of persons as your heroes or idols,then your head is a burden to your neck cuz ain't useful to both you the carrier, and the society at large.
(1).The Incorruptible Mandela,The Great Awolowo,The Zik of Africa,Evergreen Balewa,The lndefatigable Nkrumah and Ever-inspiring Thomas Sankara.
(2).Infectual Buffoon(GEJ),ATM Dasuki,Nurse Metuh,Ngozi Olodo International(NOI) ,Thug Wike,Parrot FFK,Infectual Buffoon Jnr(Fayose), Boko Sherrif and the rest IPOB adopted sons and daughters immersed in corruption worldwide.ari are the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Coolgent(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
At a different forum, the Attorney- General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commis­sion, EFCC, has so far recovered over $2 trillion (about N400 trillion) looted from the national treasury.
This mean the recovered stolen money can sustain Nigeria budget for the next 40years to come even without gaining a penny from oil or any other sectors.
Hmmm
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by AreaFada2: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
area daddy abeg no do o. i have started recruiting for the wailers association in d country. i even spoke with obama and mugabe both have agreed to be life members of the association of wailers in nigeria. even me, igwegeorgiano has also registered and my wailing tactics is second to none. trust me
For any true repentant, we may consider provisional membership. But on a case by case basis. grin cheesy
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by mideactive: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
A story u saw on NL dat was writen without a source...

excellencyabia1:
I thought that he (buhari) said that they have not gotten any money?
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by AreaFada2: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Coolgent:
At a different forum, the Attorney- General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commis­sion, EFCC, has so far recovered over $2 trillion (about N400 trillion) looted from the national treasury.
This mean the recovered stolen money can sustain Nigeria budget for the next 40years to come even without gaining a penny from oil or any other sectors.
Hmmm

If that Abokinado sees $2 trillion, he go know am? Nigerian leaders have serious problems with maths.

Nigeria has not even made $1 trillion from oil since 1959. Even after adjusting for inflation.

In the early part of IBB's regime, Federal budget was still in millions of Naira, hence millions of dollars too.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by megama: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mckennedy:
Right now in Ajao Lagos,,, no fuel, no light, heat nobi small, APC deceived us.
tell us the amount. Give them national pardon. Period. And face business of governance pls. Those that refuse to bring let them rot in prison
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Ahmeduana(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
lilprinze:
APC and buhari are the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.
MAKE WE TELL THEM THAT GA-LA-LA NO BE NEW DANCE AGAIN.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Validated: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Meaning NOTHING has been recovered as you do not disclose "0".
It is all masturbation!!![/size]
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by anulaxad(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
simtosul:

www.sunnewsonline.com/recovered-loot-why-we-wont-disclose-amount-buhari/

How did anyone not notice the obvious mistake in the article :

'has so far recovered over $2 trillion (about N400 trillion) looted from the national treasury'

Such claims shouldn't be tolerated by the average Nigerian, however I would be willing to know if the statement was actually made by the attorney general.

1 Like

Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by odikimi: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Because the thieves must go to jail. After the court hearing (the money is evidence) if APC is a real party we will hear the amount. but i do not expect u to know anything about protocol and accountability. afterall You are PDP.
And your username is enlightenedmind? oh gush!!!
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by Leke001: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki....thats me laughing in English...nonsence and ingredient fiffle.
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by odikimi: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
mideactive:

tah, see ds
www​.hopefornigeriaonline.com/b-r-e-k-...
We Have Not Recovered Any Loot Yet - President Buhari
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by odikimi: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
mideactive:

tah, see ds

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/b-r-e-k-n-g-news-recovered-loot-yet-president-buhari-2/
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by mideactive: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Must u fall 4 every poo?hungry blogrs every whr..

odikimi:

tah, see ds

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/b-r-e-k-n-g-news-recovered-loot-yet-president-buhari-2/
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

For any true repentant, we may consider provisional membership. But on a case by case basis. grin cheesy
lolz which one be case by case basis nah. wailing na wailing biko. maybe when the wailing persist its a sure bet that the dullard in chief of d fed rep will loose d 2019 elections
Re: Recovered Loot: Why Buhari Won’t Disclose Amount – Garba Shehu by nkemjacob2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
This APc government thinks nigerians are fools, u re not transparent pls dont fool urself tinkin u re fooling us tell us d money recovered... Let's no u re fighting corruption..... We re not fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / 2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.