Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (20494 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 4nobody4every1: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan Ebele Gi Ne Mem
Jonathan sef
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Billygee2u: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Decibel:
Trash, another propaganda from Lai Mohammed and his ilk to divert attention of the masses from the hardship APC and Buhari are inflicting on Zoogerians at the moment.
Buhari surrounds himself with sycophants and incompetent people -Ango Abdullahi (March 2016)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Pope22(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
You people should allow this our hero enjoy the peace he has chosen. He has left office for you people which you people cannot manage, out of frustration you people started looking for way to bring sadness to him. Whatelse do you people want from this man please? Should he leave the country for you people?

I hate APC
I hate Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Greenback: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
midolian:
i kinda agree with these lawyers angry

We entrusted our tubers of yam into your hands buh you couldn't keep them safe because you were so lost into drinking..now, we have found our yams in some goats belly and you expect us to leave you? Where were you when they were feeding fat with our yams? undecided

gud thing u spoke about DRINKING..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by WILL888(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
When you deliberately refused to idolize or make these first set of people your mentors or heroes but in your ignorance or in your flagrant disobedience to morality&sanity you choose the second set of persons as your heroes or idols,then your head is a burden to your neck cuz ain't useful to both you the carrier, and the society at large.
(1).The Incorruptible Mandela,The Great Awolowo,The Zik of Africa,Evergreen Balewa,The lndefatigable Nkrumah and Ever-inspiring Thomas Sankara.
(2).Infectual Buffoon(GEJ),ATM Dasuki,Nurse Metuh,Ngozi Olodo International(NOI) ,Thug Wike,Parrot FFK,Infectual Buffoon Jnr(Fayose), Boko Sherrif and the rest IPOB adopted sons and daughters immersed in corruption worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by zubbyenebeli: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2016
They shld probe obj,ibb,abacha,abdulsalam and d rest b4 Gej,b4 it can be seen as a fair deal.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by olatex25(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
hmm..... observing from far
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by notoriousbabe: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2016
GEJ the most corrupt and worstest president ever liveth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Sunnycliff(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
How did PMB raise money for his campaign if not Amaechi? When will Amaechi and Co be Prosecuted?

#onesidedprobing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Confused persons are always looking for people whose image they will tarnish.

Keep running around in circles. Lets believe you are busy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by greatness22(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
Pidggin:
They have been trying to find evidence against him for months, yet nothing but if any of their chieftains should be probed for just a day or two, you will discover endless looting. The God of GEJ is still alive take note cheesy
I just admire you. Always making sensible comments.

#ireppdptillddayikickbucket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by tyav7: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
All these initial gra gra will stop when we come to see that EFCC can not get convictions. Accusing is one thing and successful prosecution is another. As for GEJ been convicted, I can only say IF WISHES WERE HORSES.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by lagosrd: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Pidggin:
They have been trying to find evidence against him for months, yet nothing but if any of their chieftains should be probed for just a day or two, you will discover endless looting. The God of GEJ is still alive take note cheesy

i really want this to happen so that after this tenure i will find my way to the next presidential advisory commitee so that sagay and his backroom ataff can also be tried. oya now kamar should start. i know they wount start it. please leave GEJ alone and fix the light problem and the fuel scacity issue busineas are collapsing people are not even sure what they will eat for the neat meal. thia old guys should just summon courage and revive their old ways of advising the mr president on how best to get the country runnunig and not how beat to add more enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by OpinionCounts(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Is this the only kind of news we will keep hearing till 2019 corruption! corruption!! corruption!!! pls God intervene.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by olulodun: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
midolian:

We entrusted our tubers of yam into your hands buh you couldn't keep them safe because you were so lost into drinking..now, we have found our yams in some goats belly and you expect us to leave you? Where were you when they were feeding fat with our yams? undecided
Jonathan"s own way of embezlement is tactical, crafty and smart. Immediately, after the release of the election result, he said to all his ministers to get ready to answer question about curruption when Buhari said he will probe. He rode on them, they were foolish hungary men like Esau. He opened the gate for them to withdrawn as much as they want and agree to see them at the back secretly. He now appear like inocent when they have loaded his account privately. Afterall he didnt declare his asset before. Only God can judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by jericco1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
tosh!...probe Ameachi even Tinubu, then I'll take this adminstration seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by RexRoy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
midolian:

U r asking where were me, were me nt here. Thought this man has left power for you people. You people should go and start planting yam again na
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by DonMaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
I certainly know that this corruption forklore cannot end without the tortoise getting involved. GEJ being probed cannot add or remove anything from the current pms price of #150 in my area-- 042.

I have only one prayer to make: "baba God grant our presido PMB long life say 10yrs more so that when the new administration will begin probing him by 2019/202; he will see how quorroption probe tastes"

#DoUntoOthersWhatUWouldLikeThemDoToU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by lukency(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
okosodo:
Abeg make dem go sleep, dem neva fit jail 1 person since almost one year now dem dey talk rubbish, you can only deceive the people who does not know how nigeria works
Na them jail pesin or court?
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Abalado(f): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Do u want GEJ back to cntnue his govnmnt or u prefare buhari to cntnue...?i struggled to buy fuel 2day even at a costly price.,so mark like if u wnt Gej bk

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by opius: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm coming ... let me finish this cold Goldberg b4 comment...
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
The worst thing that can happen to a man is that moment you have a daring problem and yet you don't seem to realise it.

Nigeria is messed up under this government and most Nigerians still felt that all is well.

When the past government(pdp) were looting, the average Nigerians were still okay; things were moving and honestly, I don't mind if they had continued. But look at Nigeria today, you would agree with me that Nigeria is not her old self; we've gone from bad to worse.

I was just coming out from a barber's shop where the barber bought 5ltrs of fuel at 1k.

Now, can this government leave the past administration with their loots and focus on making these few basic commodities and services available to Nigerians: fuel, power, water, food(agriculture), plus a working economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by wiseoneking: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
midolian:

I mean the local yam that you eat with your wife? You guys are funny. I believe in probing all past govt officials, Gej, obj etc but pmb is a greater Corrupt Hypocrite to be the one to do it. He is not worthy to try Gej. No shaking though. Nothing is linked to Gej acct yet. Innocent, YES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Leke001: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
I really am tired of this govt;if somebody steal,arrest him,and more importantly,retrieve part of the loot...instead of this empty noise making...ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Validated: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Since no loot is traceable to Jonathan, I say, GEJ FOR 2019 - 2023[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by ezebinugwu21: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
story for the gods, jonathan has become a god in this government,they haven't decide yet,i smell where our former presidents will begin to go jail even buhari if after the probe apc lose coming election haa buhari will also go to jail,if not for anything,to disgrace him too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 3sha4lyf: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
worlexy:
Jonathan is their problem, from day 1. Even after he left government for them, they still can't do anything without mentioning Jonathan's name. They told us that Buhari has studied Nigeria's problem for 12years and if given opportunity to be elected, he would hit the ground running. But here we are today. Something as simple as making fuel abundant at official pump price, he cannot achieve, at a time when oil price is dropping all over the world, we are here in Nigeria paying more for less oil. Official pump price is N86.5/L but we are buying it at N150/L and above. SOS oh Lord

How simple is it? If you were in PMBs shoes, what would you have done overnight and differently? Sometimes we talk as if we don't do thorough root-cause analysis. Guess u don't even understand what it means to Nigeria today for "oil price to drop". Lamely put, oil is losing value cos of several reasons,including that others are finding better alternatives to oil. What else do we do apart from depend on oil. Our craft centres, zero. Our agriculture, infant. Our fashion and designing, still struggling. Schools, malfunctioning, aviation, milking us dry, culture, going into extinction. So what's left? We are all dependent on IMPORTED things, producing nothing to export, then u talk about "something as simple as making fuel abundant at official PP". Ask PENGASSON and NUPENG what their resolute on fuelling is.

Yes SOS Lord, cos we need our refineries, museums, schools, craft centres, farms, etc working so that we won't be importing Rice, Toothpicks, etc. We can be exporting Garri, Cement, NIGERIAN HAIR, etc. Can't we?

Let's begin to think out of the box.

Tx.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by successbuchi32(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Calling to investigate GEJ in this peroid that the economy is passing hell and the poor massess are badly feeling the pain is eough for PMB to acknowledge the fact that He is doing the right thing at the wrong time. PLs GEJ is out for a possitve change to take place, Can HE (PMB) do the right thing at the right time!. I want to submit at this point that GEJ should not be tourched for surrendering his ambition and keeping his words that- Free,fair and crediable election secondly maintaining his word that his. Ambition doesn't worth the blood any nigerian. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Lawalemi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Always looking for a way to deflect blame.

The myriad of critical issues are left untackled particularly fuel shortage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
The day APC will dare put ex president Jonathan in the dock will be the beginning of the end of this contraption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Abia Firstlady, Churchill At Elfreeda Foundation Launch / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? / Osinbajo Promises Full Academic Take-Off Of Nigerian Maritime University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.