Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (20470 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Oladimejyy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pidggin:
They have been trying to find evidence against him for months, yet nothing but if any of their chieftains should be probed for just a day or two, you will discover endless looting. The God of GEJ is still alive take note cheesy
SENSELESS POST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by onionsbeans12: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rubbish jobless failed Fulani Buhari. He should also think of Obasanjo etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Abeymills(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bubuhari is a big scam liars hypocrite apc wicked party of past n present looters authority stealin crooks instead of lookin for help n solution to d problm dey created n started they ar deployin diversionary tactis while dey get juicy post n employments for thier nephews counsins children n so on dey get dollars n sell in blackmarkets let dem in authority b warned d game of throne live gudluck alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Abeymills(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bubuhari is a big scam liars hypocrite apc wicked party of past n present looters authority stealin crooks instead of lookin for help n solution to d problm dey created n started they ar deployin diversionary tactis while dey get juicy post n employments for thier nephews counsins children n so on dey get dollars n sell in blackmarkets let dem in authority b warned d game of throne live gudluck alone let him b

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by egobetatoday: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
As usual when nigerians complain on our sufferings they quickly bring out one stupid corruption case. Now its jonathan just because we complained that fuel has become much more expensive...its #200 per litre as at today. This government is a curse on nigerians walahi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Lionhearted511: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupid partisan lawyer Sai gay
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Pidggin(f): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
greatness22:
I just admire you. Always making sensible comments.

#ireppdptillddayikickbucket

Thanks dear
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Justinah4real(f): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Decibel:
Trash, another propaganda from Lai Mohammed and his ilk to divert attention of the masses from the hardship APC and Buhari are inflicting on Zoogerians at the moment.
Buhari surrounds himself with sycophants and incompetent people -Ango Abdullahi (March 2016)
Ever wonder why Nigerians that are the most relgious nation on earth are sleeping at American embassys, night and day, its bc an American see black and call it black. Why shuld we keep a man that says i will make 1dollar equal 1naira, fuel in 2wks now we are hearing there is no guarantee of it in 4months. Just name one single thing he has achieved with this traveling and probe. Another diversion tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Justinah4real(f): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
egobetatoday:
As usual when nigerians complain on our sufferings they quickly bring out one stupid corruption case. Now its jonathan just because we complained that fuel has become much more expensive...its #200 per litre as at today. This government is a curse on nigerians walahi...
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by greatness22(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Thanks dear
You welcome. dnt worry, when i become the governor of delta state under the plattform of the PDP, i will make u my first lady. wink
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Pidggin(f): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
greatness22:
You welcome. dnt worry, when i become the governor of delta state under the plattform of the PDP, i will make u my first lady. wink

grin
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by worlexy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
3sha4lyf:

How simple is it? If you were in PMBs shoes, what would you have done overnight and differently? Sometimes we talk as if we don't do thorough root-cause analysis. Guess u don't even understand what it means to Nigeria today for "oil price to drop". Lamely put, oil is losing value cos of several reasons,including that others are finding better alternatives to oil. What else do we do apart from depend on oil. Our craft centres, zero. Our agriculture, infant. Our fashion and designing, still struggling. Schools, malfunctioning, aviation, milking us dry, culture, going into extinction. So what's left? We are all dependent on IMPORTED things, producing nothing to export, then u talk about "something as simple as making fuel abundant at official PP". Ask PENGASSON and NUPENG what their resolute on fuelling is.

Yes SOS Lord, cos we need our refineries, museums, schools, craft centres, farms, etc working so that we won't be importing Rice, Toothpicks, etc. We can be exporting Garri, Cement, NIGERIAN HAIR, etc. Can't we?

Let's begin to think out of the box.

Tx.

Where were you last year when because of the greed of seeking votes PMB and APC were offering bogus promises and silly promises on how they will bring an overnight change to Nigeria's problems

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Amanwulu1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

That suleiman is an _idiot that has benefitted from "lootery" that's why he can make such a _moronic statement! Any one that thinks ebele was not a big thief as well as being a major architect behind all the looting that was going on during his reign must have a brain that is only used as a decoration!

All this grandstanding fools no one! HE WAS AS AWARE AS AN OTUEKE OWL!
jst don't call urself a fool witout knwing it. Otherwise, how can he b clueless n at d same time b d architect of d looting. Or, has d word clueless lost its meaning? Or have u repented of calling him clueless? Thk b4 u run ur mouth. I don't support stealing of our common wealth bt what are u saying?
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by CriticalThought: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Probe GEJ or don't Probe GEJ, that is their problem but you better be ready to do the same to all previous presidents still alive and PMB should expect the same when he leaves office
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by BeardedMeat(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
I doubt he's be disgraced publicly like Badeh et al but I know they'd definitely reach a deal for him to return some of the yams he coveted behind closed doors.
Disgraced Publicly So this is what this is all about? Political vendetta! Witc hunting and the emasculation of Opposition! So this truely as we had suspected. Thank you o for confirming this! And so in the light of that, why will your hero Buhary be weary of disgracing yet another "thief"? Hmmmm.... @disgraced publicly!!!!! It was never an investigation ooooo
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by BeardedMeat(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
I doubt he's be disgraced publicly like Badeh et al but I know they'd definitely reach a deal for him to return some of the yams he coveted behind closed doors.
Disgraced Publicly So this is what this is all about? Political vendetta! Witc hunting and the emasculation of Opposition! So this is truely as we had suspected. Thank you o for confirming this! And so in the light of that, why will your hero Buhary be weary of disgracing yet another "thief"? Hmmmm.... @disgraced publicly!!!!! It was never an investigation ooooo
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by omenka(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Disgraced Publicly So this is what this is all about? Political vendetta! Witc hunting and the emasculation of Opposition! So this is truely as we had suspected. Thank you o for confirming this! And so in the light of that, why will your hero Buhary be weary of disgracing yet another "thief"? Hmmmm.... @disgraced publicly!!!!! It was never an investigation ooooo
Are you sure you are okay?? Is an ex-president facing trial and appearing in court a thing of pride or disgrace??

How old are you sef?? I normally don't respond to stuffs like this you know.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by BeardedMeat(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls spare me the arrogance! How old am I? Like seriously! You uusally don't respond to stuff like this? Do you personally not want to see Jonathan disgraced if only it will lend credence to your loyalthy to your Daura messiah. BTW, I thought there would be no sacred cows? Even Dullarpor knows his limits as a dictator and knows the consequencies of what his handlers are nudging him to do. n
omenka:
Are you sure you are okay?? Is an ex-president facing trial and appearing in court a thing of pride or disgrace??

How old are you sef?? I normally don't respond to stuffs like this you know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 3sha4lyf: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
worlexy:

Where were you last year when because of the greed of seeking votes PMB and APC were offering bogus promises and silly promises on how they will bring an overnight change to Nigeria's problems

I was right here. And I listened attentively to the promises, and without a bias! They made "Bogus promises"... That's not out of greed... Afterall, when you're applying for a job, you convince ur interviewers that you are the solution they have been waiting for since. And once you can do that, it's ok. Simple.

But what I didn't hear PMB say is that they will bring that change to Nigeria OVERNIGHT. Stop demanding a magician out of PMB. We still have about 36 months to see if they were true to their promises. If you can't be patient with them for a while, then don't expect any1 in life to be patient with your inabilities.
Cheers.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 3sha4lyf: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:

You guys amaze me. What the heck is wrong with probing someone? You can investigate anyone, which is t a thing of public disgrace or praise. What makes the difference is if they are found culpable. And probing someone isn't a political vendetta. Even God demands an explanation of how u spent ur life on Earth. Now is He also on a witch-hunting spree? Pls let's move forward and stop all these hallucinations.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by BeardedMeat(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
IF only you bothered to comprehend what I wrote. I am not not against investigating or probing anybody as long as due process and the rule of law is observed. The guy I quoted said it would amount to public disgrace to probe Jonathan like they are probing Badeh ad co and so I ask, "so its just to publicly disgarce them and not any form of altruistic enquiry"?
3sha4lyf:

You guys amaze me. What the heck is wrong with probing someone? You can investigate anyone, which is t a thing of public disgrace or praise. What makes the difference is if they are found culpable. And probing someone isn't a political vendetta. Even God demands an explanation of how u spent ur life on Earth. Now is He also on a witch-hunting spree? Pls let's move forward and stop all these hallucinations.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 3sha4lyf: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
IF only you bothered to comprehend what I wrote. I am not not against investigating or probing anybody as long as due process and the rule of law is observed. The guy I quoted said it would amount to public disgrace to probe Jonathan like they are probing Badeh ad co and so I ask, "so its just to publicly disgarce them and not any form of altruistic enquiry"?

If also you too bothered to comprehend that my post was neither to praise or.blame any of you but to tell y'all to leave that talk and face some more serious issues. Probing someone isn't the end of the world and shouldn't make u guys argue on NL. That's just it. Whether they probe GEJ or not, it's a normal thing.
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by yaki84: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
see as the yellowbar man de vex as if dd crude oyel dem drill n sell na from him papa parlour.
very useless set of people.
na so dem do with tompolo, part of the country no get light, jonathan own na the entire country light no go dey.
buhari supervised n was the head of ptf, billions were looted n mismanaged, de silly lanky drybone n illiterate thief wan do anyhow.na better THUNDER from esit eket go strike dat ancient thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by worlexy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
3sha4lyf:

I was right here. And I listened attentively to the promises, and without a bias! They made "Bogus promises"... That's not out of greed... Afterall, when you're applying for a job, you convince ur interviewers that you are the solution they have been waiting for since. And once you can do that, it's ok. Simple.

But what I didn't hear PMB say is that they will bring that change to Nigeria OVERNIGHT. Stop demanding a magician out of PMB. We still have about 36 months to see if they were true to their promises. If you can't be patient with them for a while, then don't expect any1 in life to be patient with your inabilities.
Cheers.
Please comment on the screenshots I attached
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by Kenobus: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jiti Ogunye has been after GEJ. He should know that GEJ is above them. If they want looters, let them probe Atiku, Tinubu and Obj. Buhari and Apc are just buying time by shouting corruption. It is a hoax!
Re: Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed by 3sha4lyf: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
worlexy:
Please comment on the screenshots I attached

But he said the truth... And I don't think that truth has changed albeit he's in charge today. Neither is he denying that manpower is wasted due to today's fuel scarcity. So really, what are you on n about? Whether it's Buhari today or its Uba tomorrow, that statement is the reality everyone should have at the back of their minds. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / Increment Of VAT To 7.2%: Nigerians Slam FG / Tinubu Silent As Akande, Adebanjo Trade Words Over Lekki House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.