Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) (24063 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Braless Cream Outfit To An Event In Lagos (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by barlkeez(f): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2016
The actress and mother of three put her bootylicious figure on display as she stepped out last night in a black backless dress.
Curves for days. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeA-aTh5-M/

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by barlkeez(f): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE SEXY PHOTOS OF THE ACTRESS ROCKING BACKLESS DRESS >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/caroline-danjuma-steps-out-in-backless-dress.html

d woman still dey kampe even after 3...

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Destined2win: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2016
There is this colleague of mine, if you see the wife, you go know say some people fine for this world. She is a little more beautiful that caroline yet that my colleague cheats on her.

It left me wondering, how can someone have a wife as beautiful as this and still cheats with women that can't even stand in the presence of his wife?

If Danjuma cheats on this lady, I wonder what he is looking for outside

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2016
When
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by LadyVerah(f): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
beautiful but unlucky

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by asumo12: 7:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
Hmmm lipsrsealed

Braless!

I'm speechless...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Destined2win: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2016
LadyVerah:
beautiful but unlucky
How?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2016
very beautiful
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by eph12(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
There is this colleague of mine, if you see the wife, you go know say some people fine for this world. She is a little more beautiful that caroline yet that my colleague cheats on her.

It left me wondering, how can someone have a wife as beautiful as this and still cheats with women that can't even stand in the presence of his wife?

Most times it's not about beauty. How is their sex life? Is she always giving excuses why they can't? Also is she the nagging type? Is she the type that easily gets pissed off and violent? So many things.

29 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2016
So shapely. Me loving her shape already. And she's got a beautiful face.. no wonder haters r after her. Dont mind dem babe. U rock

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Jaymima(f): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Wow. Nice view (no homo). I wonder why her eyes are grey here as against the blue eyes she spotted as a baby...?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Mrop(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2016
kilokanmi

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by timilehing(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
How's this news worthy to grace the fp
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
Mummy show a good example...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
This lady is fine abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Odiegwu!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by candidbabe(f): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Na she Sabi 😂😂
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Btruth: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2016
Scam!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Chiscomax(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
This kind of ladies are what I call 'Food for thought'

Motivated by everything that I lack. This lady motivates me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by freeze001(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
eph12:

Most times it's not about beauty. How is their sex life? Is she always giving excuses why they can't? Also is she the nagging type? Is she the type that easily gets pissed off and violent? So many things.

Is there really an excuse or justification for cheating?

8 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Abalado(f): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2016
So.....?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by dangote7510(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016

1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by rawtouch: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Bendover and spread it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
shocked Omg! Braless can i get a view of the upper echelon plsss cool
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by bitingcool: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
eph12:

There is NO excuse for cheating, even if her vagina disappears, every act of cheating is a DECISION on the part of the cheat to do so. Every excuse is what it is, an excuse. You chose to defile the marriage bed, you chose to dishonor your vows, you chose to slay your body for pleasure that gives a bitter taste after no matter how sweet the action is, you CHOSE, YOU!. We are, afterall responsible for our actions, not our spouse.

12 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by chimah3(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Who d dress don feed??. undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Kimsunh: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:

picture or ahdonbelieveit

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by Bolade005: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:

Bro, men don't need a reason to cheat, women does. A man can be married to a woman that's completely perfect in every ramifications and still cheat on her. It's in our DNA. It's a demon we fight every day and it's only the strongest among us that stays away from infidelity.

Women on the otherhand MOST times cheat for a reason, for financial or sexual satisfaction if their man is lacking, to nick a job or promotion or to close sales and many more.

Succinctly, what I'm trying to say is nothing can hold a man that wants to cheat back not even the most perfect woman in the whole universe.

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
bitingcool:

There is NO excuse for cheating, even if her vagina disappears, every act of cheating is a DECISION on the part of the cheat to do so. Every excuse is what it is, an excuse. You chose to defile the marriage bed, you chose to dishonor your vows, you chose to slay your body for pleasure that gives a bitter taste after no matter how sweet the action is, you CHOSE, YOU!. We are, afterall responsible for our actions, not our spouse.
You think? You really believe you can have your wife or husband go through hell and expect some loyalty? So you think you can decide to misbehave and expect your spouse to always smile because you're married? I laugh. Marriage is meant to be fun and both partners have equal role to play but if you think you can misbehave and your darling wife or husband will always be there to welcome you with open hands you're wrong. There's always so much he/she can take and ones that breaking point is reached that's it. I don'tlike cheating but there's nothing worse than staying in an unhappy home.

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Backless Dress (photos) by eph12(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
freeze001:

Is there really an excuse or justification for cheating?
I don't and won't encourage cheating instead I support divorce. But I assume you don't?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Pose For The Camera / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" / Terry-G ' Meant 'Look See Far & Not Lucifer But He Enjoys The Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.