Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Mob Action; How We Killed The Only Son Of An Oba - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mob Action; How We Killed The Only Son Of An Oba (551 Views)

SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / "We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mob Action; How We Killed The Only Son Of An Oba by MrBen10(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2016
A facebook user posted this life changing story and i thought of sharing to Nlanders.
I know Lalasticlala & Mynd44 will coman read it

How We Killed Him For Stealing My Power Bike.
(Please read to the end)
It was last friday evening when i heard noise of people from afar, it was actually a mob action.
A thief, killer and rapist has been caught in the act and was being beaten by the mob (crowd).
I ran down to the scene, force myself into the crowd, straight to the two theives and gave each of them a sounding, resounding and a formatting slap which sent them to the ground.
The pains and setback they caused me after stealing my bike was really heartbreaking, so i gave the other one a Military Kick which landed his head on a huge stone, causing him bodily bruises.
The crowd hailed me, while some others flog these theives with whatever they could lay their hands on.
...and after some minutes, the Oba arrived and started pleading with the crowd, asking them to forgive the theives and give them a chance for repentance, but who cares??
Your Highness,
Why should we forgive them?? A man from the crowd thundered in anger and in horror.
What about the rape of Mrs Chika after gruesomely killing her husband and many other rape cases?? A man screamed.
What about Fatima, a 15 years old girl whom they rape to death and many other deaths cases?? A young man shouted.
Oh, ...and the stealing away of my new Power bike that is less than a mnth old and 20 other commercial bikes I added.
We should forgive them for gruesomely killing a monarch in that other community
After being responsible for the killing of women and kids and cutting off their vital parts A random man said.
Oh, we should forgive them after raping and killing a poor widow who was returning from the bank and stole away her money and leave her 9 mnth old child to cry to death?? A woman cried.
These and many other crimes they committed and confessed to, except you are going against your decree of casting fire and brimstones over the perpetrator of these crimes.
His Highness does not lie, let his decree stand, A chief said.
Dnt they deserve the brutality from this crowd?? I shouted.
Yes! Yes!! Yessssss!!!! The crowd chorused.
...i guess they do! Said an aged man.
The Oba was speechless, he quitely walk into his car and drove off.
I dnt owe you thieves any forgiveness neither does anybody here, Only God owe you forgiveness and as far as we are concern, all we can do for you is to arrange the meeting place for you and your God and that is death! I said bluntly.
And the crowd shouted 'Yes, Yes, Yes.'
The police van arrived. But instead, they stay aside and watch the crowd do their thing, these boys has been a problem to even the police. One of the police even promise to kill them himself if the crowd couldn't beat them to death.
By now, i have gone home, change my dress and return back to the scene with a gallon of fuel and matches, walahi this guys must die today for all the crimes they committed.
When i got to the scene, the crowd has not really done a good job, the theives are still stronger than i have expected them to be, though they were lying on the ground weak. I lifted a big stone that might weigh upto 40kg and landed it on the head of one, he fell down wrighting in pains and blood started gushing from his head heavily.
Burn them! Burn them!! Burn them!!! The crowd shouted.
I rush to the other, drag him unto the body of his fellow, pile up used tyres on them and emptied half the fuel in the gallon on them.
Just as i was about to light up fire, a man ran towards the crowd asking us to stop.
Isn't this man mad to ask us to stop the killing of this condemned thieves? I look at him in fury.
Should i strike this matches or wait to hear what he has to say, still in a quick thought.
Stop stop stop, he screamed.
If you know you haven't committed a worst sin than this, then be the first to hit these thieves, he challenged.
Everybody became dull and stared at him like he was high on Osogbo weeds, i lifted up a big stick to be the first to hit them and just then, i remembered how i had coverted my neigbour's property and i became weak and all eyes were on me.
Young man, we are not here to play puzzles but to carry out justice, but if you dnt stay away, then you will be beaten to death with these thieves, i shouted at him. .
I flogged him out of the way and the crowd impounded on him, beating him till he became weak.
I wnt lie to you, not that i am wicked oh, just that i have always yean to set theives on fire, most expecially those bike thieves and other human killers, i dnt mind what you call it, 'jungle justice or not', these people has caused everybody in that community alot.
I move further to set the two theives on fire, i poured out the remaining fuel on them again and set to lite up the fire.
Just then, the man said faintly;
'Instead of setting fire on them, set it on me.
I want to die for them to live, i want to be the reason they would have a life of repentance.
Set the fire on me, just do it and allow them to live.'
I was dumbfonded, i stood in awe, who is this man? but an angry man among the crowd has already bathed him with about 10litres of fuel and gbumm, fire blazed fiercely on him, he screamed in pains as he struggled his last.
The two thieves has been saved!
But there is a problem!
We later find out the man was the prince, the only son of the Oba, but its too late because he has already been burnt to death.
Come see gbegee
Wahala don wear agbada.
Kasala don burst.
Everybody started running helter skelter out of the community.
Indegenes were not left out
I ran home, took my documents and some valuables and viamm, i ran out of the community before my head will be used as a burnt offering/sacrifice.
As our bus was about to move from the park, news filtered in that the king actually sent a servant to go die in place of the thieves, but his son choose to go, hence his killing, it was a sacrifice.
He actually died as a sacrifice for the sins of the land...
Now, Just like the Prince Died for the sins of the two theives, So did Jesus died for us on the Cross of Calvary.
A selfless sacrifice by christ.
Just like the prince, christ choose to die for the sins he knows nothing about but only to save us and give us a second chance of repentance.
Today he rose from death after three days, what have we done to appreciate him? ...we ought to worship him in truth and in spirit and also give him a worth by staying away from sins.
Lets not forget to give helping hands to the poor and dejected, the orphans and the bereaved, the disables and the weak, the aged and the tender hearted,, Let be a source of living, inspiration and happiness to them through christ.
Though, Many call him Jesus christ, others call him Jesu Christi, but i call him;
King Of Kings
Hand that breaketh Iron.
The Commander
Chukwu Abiama.
My Kinkin God.
My Jealousy Dad.
My beautifully Hansome Dad.
Christ The King.
Add Yours...
From Me (Ben Markson) & my Cousin,
#HappyEaster!
Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1001800443247413&id=100002524012694&st=14&_rdr
Re: The Mob Action; How We Killed The Only Son Of An Oba by Oche211(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm
The wonders of cavalry.
The greatest promise ever made to man is that whosoever believe in Him should nt perish.
The greatest love was demostrated at cavalry for there is no get love than a man laying down his Life for a fellow man.
The greatest news is that he rose up from death nd is alive.
I will never forget calvary.
Thank u Jesus.
Re: The Mob Action; How We Killed The Only Son Of An Oba by MrBen10(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Jumuah (friday Prayers) In Islam / Christ Embassy In Over N2.1bn Scandal / Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.