Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES (8832 Views)

St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG / Where To Buy The BEST Made-in-nigeria Brands! / Nkiru Emodi, Female Cobbler Making Waves In The Shoemaking Industry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Some say nigerian brands are fake, creative or long lasting, but this top ten nigerian brands stand out as one Nigerians most Creative,take your time to scroll down and tell me why aint we patronizing our made in nigerian brands, we still have other creative designers in nigeria,, take your time to visit www.ziino.com.ng to see more designs

10. Timi Bracelets : Sanya Ayodele Timileyin, 24 yrs of age studied animal production at the Federal university of agriculture,Abeokuta.
Motivated by my younger sister as shes always been the craft person in the house when growing up, she made my first piece of bracelet customizing my name on it, ma friends all loved it and wanted a piece, i felt this was a way to make some side income while in school, so i went to my sister and became her apprentice, that was how timi-bracelet was created.
my vision for timi-bracelet is to create jobs and become Nigeria's top accessory brand.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2016
9.siwoku similoluwa babatunde :we celebrate african culture and heritage through our designs, our products include handmade shoes,bags and accessories made in Nigeria with love. our designs are unique and originally derived from our local materials. welcome to our world of creativity, craft and originality. \[img][/[img]img[/img]]

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
8.Anisuba Kenechukwu Chidimma: Anisuba Kenechukwu.A. graduate of Anambra State University, studied economics and currently serving her Nation. Anisuba Kenechukwu is the creative director of adornbykace, a brand recognized in producing locally made fashion accessories suitable for everyone .
Anisuba loves listening to music, dancing, travelling and being creative

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2016
NO 7. KOKOSE : IF YOU LOVE CLASSY SHOES YOU DEFINITELY LOVE KOKOSE COLLECTIONS

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2016
6. OLOWO DESIGNS: As ghana is to danshiki so its Buba to Nigeria.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
no 5. cobee collection : a medical student from the university of lagos uses her spare time to create wonderful unisex shoes for classy shoe lover.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2016
4. Jete accessories would wow you with creativity, the lagos base fashion designer mixes her fashion with the african and western design to amaze her customers.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
NO 3. Famosinpe Omotayo : Back in 2010 i was inspired by a fabric earring i saw at my sisters house while on vacation, i dismantled it and tried to reconstructing it which i did, from then henceforth i started trying my hand on few designs and kept wanting to know more and that was the beginning of TjaneCraft.
i evolved from making just accessories to making of bag and shoes .

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
no 3. fati abubakar : bits of borno from fati abubakar in collaboration with Business Gladius Africa encourages entrepreneurship among victims of bokoharam at the IDP camp in Borno state.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
no 2. animashaun aminat aderayo :we celebrate african culture and heritage through our designs, our products include handmade shoes,bags and accessories made in Nigeria with love. our designs are unique and originally derived from our local materials. welcome to our world of creativity, craft and originality.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2016
No science and tech start ups, do we just hate tech in this Country?
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
No 1. Emodi Nkiru : My name is Nkiru Emodi, am the only daughter born in the family of 3, my mum is late. i graduated from the prestigeous university of benin with a second class lower in Bsc accounting, Edo state.
after school it was difficult and challenging to secure a job as a graduate with a lower class degree, i didn't want to remain idle so i did some research, took advantage of my environment which helped me discover a hidden talent within me . i am a lover of be-spoke foot-wear but i never imagined being a lady cobbler, although is very challenging and multi-tasking as a lady cobbler in every aspect from finance, the market, resources etc. Truth be told, i derive so much joy in a being a creative and ambitious lady cobbler.
Today i produce bespoke hand made foot wear for both genders of all age and sizes, i call it HOT Wears (Shoes For All Nations).
As a young lady i believe in being a three dimensional woman of many titles. An Outstanding woman of many titles. An outstanding inspiring woman, an independent woman.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2016
NO:1 EMODI NKIRU

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
STILL NO 1

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by princedanalyst: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2016
YOU CAN ORDER AT THE NIGERIA FIRST HOME MADE ONLINE RETIAL STORE www.ziino.com.ng
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Horus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UmkNIVsO8U

[size=14pt]Made in Nigeria goods[/size]
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by andrezzy: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
made in naija trendy female bags contact me at 07063135670

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by holar2ge(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2017
princedanalyst:
STILL NO 1

Hello. Pls how do u get to brand your shoes plus packaging it. I really need your help cos i happen to be a shoe maker in d making too.
Thanks.
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by kenny1795(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2017
walescounis:
No science and tech start ups, do we just hate tech in this Country?
am waiting for u to start up one....
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Bolutumiii(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2017
Nigerians don vex, although we're still expecting more nd better.
#NiceDevelopment #GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 19, 2017
kenny1795:
am waiting for u to start up one....
Give me 24Hours power supply and I'll employ you. grin
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by kenny1795(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2017
walescounis:

Give me 24Hours power supply and I'll employ you. grin
while you are here making excuses, others are actually doing something for themselves. Atleast a lil invention will convince us
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by missyb08(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2017
hi guys, I'm Bello Tobi, a student of osun state university, and I sell wooden 3D wall clocks, at affordable prices. contact 07017328885 for order.

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 20, 2017
kenny1795:
while you are here making excuses, others are actually doing something for themselves. Atleast a lil invention will convince us

Inventions without a proper Environment won't survive. Seen a Start up turns Big tech Company in Nigeria without being affiliated to the Government yet?.... If you happen to buy Fuel everyday, Calculate per Week, Month and Year. This is just you trying to provide Power for yourself, now apply this to a tech start up.
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by kenny1795(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
walescounis:

Inventions without a proper Environment won't survive. Seen a Start up turns Big tech Company in Nigeria without being affiliated to the Government yet?.... If you happen to buy Fuel everyday, Calculate per Week, Month and Year. This is just you trying to provide Power for yourself, now apply this to a tech start up.
i dont dispute what u hv said so far. 22 hrs a day electricity would turn Nigeria into a tech and industry hub in as little as 10years. But i want u to appreciate this once who hv done something without electricty.
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2017
kenny1795:
i dont dispute what u hv said so far. 22 hrs a day electricity would turn Nigeria into a tech and industry hub in as little as 10years. But i want u to appreciate this once who hv done something without electricty.

That was only my view tho, i never said or made any negative comment against these Brands. I was only trying to Picture "real tech" in the News while Nigeria Flourishes at it. Peace!!!
Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by awule: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: TOP TRENDY MADE IN NIGERIA BRANDS MAKING WAVES by learningcentre: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maybe upload your styles then you may get someone that wants made in Nigeria bags, belts and slippers

holar2ge:

Hello. Pls how do u get to brand your shoes plus packaging it. I really need your help cos i happen to be a shoe maker in d making too.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N88bn As India, US Reduce Oil Imports / Foodstuff Export / Hennessy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.