Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) (65157 Views)

Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
naija bawo ? she is a British lady

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by hamaworld(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
I no see any Nigeria here
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Damilare5882(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
No dey form familiarity jor ....
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by demolinka(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seal, chamillionaire dem get naija root self na
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by 989900: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
SEAL 4 | Sade 4.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by mallamseifaldin(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Her British mum divorced her Nigerian dad....
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Mordyb: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
Op Sade Adu isn't the only Nigerian to have won a Grammy. Adele - whose ancestry can be traced to Ogbomosho has also won a couple of Grammys too.
Ogbo wetin... Is this what hot son and lack of electricity is causing?

3 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Barayeks(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
adeKANYE West has also won a couple... his ancestry can be traced to ijebu ode

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by stanisbaratheon: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
i was hoping to see Vic O.

3 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by cbrass(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
Op Sade Adu isn't the only Nigerian to have won a Grammy. Adele - whose ancestry can be traced to Ogbomosho has also won a couple of Grammys too.

You don't mean it, Adele from Ogbomoso grin

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by naptu2: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Islamicpope:
She's not Nigerian anymore, but British-American. Get it ops. No Nigerian has ever won d Grammy for d record.

Two nigerians (Babatunde Olatunji and Sikiru Adepoju) have won grammy awards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babatunde_Olatunji

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikiru_Adepoju

6 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yeah i love her.

She's so smooth and her pops is from my home town too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Jboy5050(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
cruzita:
yes ,she knows its ghana
Lmao grin
cruzita:
yes ,she knows its ghana
Lmao
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
Mehn.... Cheap Oshogbo weed working...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by preggi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
badaru911:
Does she know the capital of Nigeria?
she used to come to 9ja in the 90`s when her grandma was still alive in Ibadan. Her grandma used to sell herbs..
e be like say you know her. Arometa in Eleyele surburbs, her relatives still live there.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by hensben(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
She is Nigerian British by birth and origin so we can still claim her.
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
michiyke2003:
Somebody should help me tell buhari that we don't need change again,we need transformation,and please explain to him what transformation means before he will hang us on electric transformer. Mr lia mohammed should also be educate about transformation before he will lie about how buhari has been making plan to import electric transformer as our new need. As for professor osibanjo,please help me tell him that transformation is not about promising without actualising. We don't need change again. #Nigeriasaynotochange#
Did pmb knw dat u exist

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sade Adu, Seal are not really Nigerian as they don't claim so on their official documents, they are more British since Seal was born in England and Sade claims British nationality even though she was born in Ibadan. The only Nigerian that has won a Grammy is Sikiru Adepoju as part of the band called Planet Drum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Hero10001: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

Me sef dey ponder that name Adele..
..as in Adeniji-Adele bustop.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Sirlancelot(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:
lastmumu indeed.Her father,adele,was a welsh man.Stop deceiving people here.
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by AreaFada2: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
LastMumu:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Eeroh95(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Islamicpope:
She's not Nigerian anymore, but British-American. Get it ops. No Nigerian has ever won d Grammy for d record.
who told you that?
Small doctor have won it two times
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lovely. Her hit song Sweetest Taboo got me way back. Also like Smooth Operator. Girl can sing.

Kudos Sade.

2 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by ooshinibos: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
She is British and not Nigerian ....why do you always claim someone is Nigerian when they are successfully , she does have Nigerian and Jamaica ancestry roots ,,if she was a criminal or a pedophile , I guess you will not claim she is Nigerian abi ?
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by ceejay80: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
badaru911:
Does she know the capital of Nigeria?
she used to come to 9ja in the 90`s when her grandma was still alive in Ibadan. Her grandma used to sell herbs..
When plane ticket and visa was free!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Hero10001: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:
For Reverad's sake I didn't know that someone in Nigeria has ever won a Grammy award o! May Reverad prolong your life in Eartum's name I pray.
"Reverad n Eartum"?!
Wtf!!
Thc dey work..
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by akinsuraj(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
michiyke2003:
Somebody should help me tell buhari that we don't need change again,we need transformation,and please explain to him what transformation means before he will hang us on electric transformer. Mr lia mohammed should also be educate about transformation before he will lie about how buhari has been making plan to import electric transformer as our new need. As for professor osibanjo,please help me tell him that transformation is not about promising without actualising. We don't need change again. #Nigeriasaynotochange#
did u and fellow Igbos vote 4 Buhari
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by 989900: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Lovely. Her hit song Sweetest Taboo got me way back. Also like Smooth Operator. Girl can sing.

Kudos Sade.

Those 2 are everyone's favorite -- especially in the 80s. cheesy

"By your side" (2002), is my favorite though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4

3 Likes

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by danidee10(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
modelmike7:
^^^ How is she not a Nigerian with all her biography you read up there?! Even with the pic of her Nigerian father? Some people sha!

You still don't get it....she's Nigerian coz of her popsi....everything else is British, even the way she poops is not Nigerian grin
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
danidee10:

You still don't get it....she's Nigerian coz of her popsi....everything else is British, even the way she poops is not Nigerian grin
..... Okay, I get it now. Thank you!
Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool Of course she is a Nigerian - what are these losers talking about? Not everything should be tribalistic people - take it from a dye-in-the-wool tribalist like myself. She is a Nigerian. Case closed. NEXT TOPIC.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) by naptu2: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
abbey621:
Sade Adu, Seal are not really Nigerian as they don't claim so on their official documents, they are more British since Seal was born in England and Sade claims British nationality even though she was born in Ibadan. The only Nigerian that has won a Grammy is Sikiru Adepoju as part of the band called Planet Drum!

@bold: and Babatunde Olatunji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Viral Video Of Kizz Daniel And His "Scary" Bodyguard (pics/video) / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.