Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House (35222 Views)

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / Benefits Of Having More Of Green Vegetables / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by sevantex(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
I kill them WELL anytime i come across any one. They are very annoying gan
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by segcymoor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
aminadat:
If u hate cockroaches just keep ur environment clean. and be safe
I concur
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by holuwatunmishe(f): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Good writeup but I honestly think it has nothing to do with cleaning d house often and all that when it comes to cockroaches , I do all this often as I hate to see them around me and yet I still have them in my store and kitchen. God help us all
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by favouryemmy: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
okoval2:
Please contact us
Where are you based?
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
favouryemmy:

Where are you based?

rivers state
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
pascenta:
rivers state
our company gives effective and guaranteed non-toxic odourless fumigation and pest control.contact pure-gold int'l ventures 08115106168
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
delishpot:
When I had cockroach invasion, I mopped my floor and cleaned my counters with Hypo bleach diluted in water. It kills them well. Just make sure you mop your floor and clean counters with Hypo in the mornings or before going out. Add it to your cleaning water. The next day you will see dead and dying roaches that walked on those surfaces. Problem is, withing amp the big roaches died out and a different specie took over. These new ones were small. Like baby roaches but they were mature. They were able to survive cos they hardly came down from the cupboards unlike the big ones that crawl all over floors. Mehn, it is hard to eliminate all roaches o. But I prefer the small ones as I just have to clean out cupboards and keep food away from them. Empty trash at the end of the day and starve them out
the small ones are called German roaches, we have Roach baits for it.am giving you 100% assurance they will die.just contact pure-gold int'l ventures. 08115106168 we are high class fumigation company that is trust worthy and compitent to completely redicate all the roaches in your house.
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by Tellemall: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
realestworld:
I developed hatred for cockroaches at a very tender age when i wanted to use my eba to press fish from the banga soup i was eating with my father.
Na so i use eba press cockroach instead of fish o!

Lol.
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by Tellemall: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
pascenta:
the small ones are called German roaches, we have Roach baits for it.am giving you 100% assurance they will die.just contact pure-gold int'l ventures. 08063689193 we are high class fumigation company that is trust worthy and compitent to completely redicate all the roaches in your house.

What's the nature of your bait? Is it safe sound toddlers?
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by Tellemall: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
9jatatafo:
I detest crocroaches, wall gecko, sugar ant an spiders in the home but no matter how clean and beat the place is, one of these stubborn creatures will always find it's way to the house or office

The wall geckos are cute. But they deserve to die when they can't even be natural and eat pests the way they should. It means your pots are most attractive to them.
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tellemall:

What's the nature of your bait? Is it safe sound toddlers?
yes its plastic container that has little openings were the roaches can go in and eat and after eating they will die.it has something you can use in sticking it to your drawers.its safe and odourless
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by engrjacuzzi: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2016
very educative and informative. please, send your account let me give you money for chivita drink
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
very educative and informative. please, send your account let me give you money for chivita drink
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by Tellemall: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
pascenta:
yes its plastic container that has little openings were the roaches can go in and eat and after eating they will die.it has something you can use in sticking it to your drawers.its safe and odourless

I'd have liked to talk to you more in private.
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by pascenta(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tellemall:

I'd have liked to talk to you more in private.
your free here is my number 08115106168
Re: Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House by Makaveli217(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence / 5 Health Benefit Of Palmwine You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.