Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend (4898 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
I was forced to bring this topic here having discussed it with my wife and I was not too satisfied with her opinion.

It's all about this newly wedded couple in my neighbourhood who has been harbouring a guy in their apartment for the past couples of days now. That's no big deal really.

It became a big deal to me, however,when the husband told me he would be away for some days and I observed that the guy (his friend really) was staying all alone in the apartment with his wife!

I will like to read what you think about this but I strongly believe it is not appropriate especially as the husband will be away for days!

I think the guy should leave and come back when his friend is around.

You can call me 'Araoko' or whatever I truly don't care; just tell me what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by vickvan(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mmmm...are u sure they are juz friends? Maybe they are relatives..anyway, thats none of ur biznez who she will let stay in their house when her husband is away...that's their life,they can do whatever they want..

Juz saying.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by wolfgangg(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seriously what's your own? Is my friend complaining?? Thank God I saw this!!!
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Smh angry learn how to mind ur bis!
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by falconey(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

I cant leave him with my wife never!!!!

Not because i don't trust him but because i don't trust my wife.

My uncle always tell me even in front of his wife " fal don't trust any woman"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by MRBrownJ: 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
if a man cant even trust his wife (let alone with his friend) then he has absolutely NO business A) being married to this woman he doesnt trust, or B) having such friend staying in his home.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by falconey(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:
if a man cant even trust his wife (let alone with his friend) then he has absolutely NO business A) being married to this woman he doesnt trust, or B) having such friend staying in his home.

Take a tour to 10 different homes and call the husbands and ask them privately do you trust your wife?

2 Likes

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op, join the guy do that bad thing you thinking to your friend's wife while he be gone.... Jealousy no go kill you
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
silly cheesy.....how can u leave ur wife alone with ur friend grin...

He will seriously nash her after you're gone for days cheesy cheesy

Surely dey must do the nakking

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Mrbigman1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
The husband is an idiot.

That's what I think

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:
I was forced to bring this topic here having discussed it with my wife and I was not too satisfied with her opinion.

It's all about this newly wedded couple in my neighbourhood who has been harbouring a guy in their apartment for the past couples of days now. That's no big deal really.

It became a big deal to me, however,when the husband told me he would be away for some days and I observed that the guy (his friend really) was staying all alone in the apartment with his wife!

I will like to read what you think about this but I strongly believe it is not appropriate especially as the husband will be away for days!

I think the guy should leave and come back when his friend is around.

You can call me 'Araoko' or whatever I truly don't care; just tell me what you think.

You are a JOBLESS man.If you were very busy you wont notice such.What if the man is a relative.Gbeborun.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
maybe he trust his wife but op don't tell me u don't believe some women don't cheat

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by MRBrownJ: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:

Take a tour to 10 different homes and call the husbands and ask them privately do you trust your wife?

i dont see why anyone would marry a woman they dont trust... but hey, to each their own miserable lives.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
AM SURE THE MAN LACED HIS WIFE WITH "MAGUN" BEFORE LEAVING.... TRUST ME, THE MAN IS NOT A FOOL LIKE WE ALL THINK grin

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by falconey(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i dont see why anyone would marry a woman they dont trust... but hey, to each their own miserable lives.

Common mehn not before marriage, after marriage that's when you will know her true color.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by MRBrownJ: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:

Common mehn not before marriage, after marriage that's when you will know her true color.

yet you wanna have kids with a woman you dont trust? sleep every night next to such woman? better yet, why would you even stay with her if she becomes a different non trustworthy person after marriage?!
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
@OP. then mind ur business na. Lol
the man trust his wife so why worrying urself.
Btw, it is men that cheat most in marriage.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by KingRex1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well OP ders no problem. I've lived with a young lady for close to a week without misbehavin.

Silly thoughts may come once in a while (ofcos im a guy), temptations, even dirty jokes bt drs somthin called overlooking nd self-control. I jst stayed cool nd remained good friends.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
orbitalgis:

You are a JOBLESS man.If you were very busy you wont notice such.What if the man is a relative.Gbeborun.

Are you having acute comprehension problem or you're just too lazy to read properly? What 'relative' are you talking here?

If you can't drop your opinion without resulting to an insult,please get off my thread.

There is no 'Gbeborun' here ! The question is-is it appropriate or not ? But it's like you lack intellectual capacity to make a decent contribution.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
maybe he trust his wife but op don't tell me u don't believe some women don't cheat

I agree with you but anybody can be tempted.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. then mind ur business na. Lol
the man trust his wife so why worrying urself.
Btw, it is men that cheat most in marriage.

And I guess he trusts his friend too. As for who cheats most in marriage,does it really matter here? Remember,his wife is staying all alone with a MAN!
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by maikbanj(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
I see nothing wrong with that provided there is trust. Because if the wife is promiscuous, with the friend at home or not,she'll still do what she wants to do...

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
maikbanj:
I see nothing wrong with that provided there is trust. Because if the wife is promiscuous, with the friend at home or not,she'll still do what she wants to do...

Yes, trust is key here.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Well OP ders no problem. I've lived with a young lady for close to a week without misbehavin.

Silly thoughts may come once in a while (ofcos im a guy), temptations, even dirty jokes bt drs somthin called overlooking nd self-control. I jst stayed cool nd remained a good friends.

You're truly 'strong'! What's the relationship between you and that 'young lady'?
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:

Good question.

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=wolfgangg post=44190069]Seriously what's your own? Is my friend complaining?? Thank God I saw this!!![/quote]

I don't understand that part.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by jayloms: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why would you wanna fĂșck your friend's wife when there are so many single and searching ladies outdia.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by KingRex1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

You're truly 'strong'! What's the relationship between you and that 'young lady'?
distant relative nt by blood tho, more like fam frnds which i jst got to knw for the 1st time.

My point.. Konji was made for man nt man for konji

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Men too don dey do amebo? O ga oh. eeeeeeeeeeh!
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Sunky200: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
it's not adviceable op but sometimes it's not avoidable.

i personally have been under the same roof with a friend fiancee for weeks and no dirty thought cross my mind.

one can only speak for him/herself because to generalise will be unfair to few of us that passes the integrity test

@op seriously, nollywood movie don corrupt your mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos / Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.