Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) (35709 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" / PDP Blasts Buhari: You're Like Hitler, Tyrants Cover Up With Fighting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Icecomrade: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hope he did
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tell me something
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by ChessUg: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
ok oo. Really intresting.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by azubaby(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Probably he tot it was a war of bow and arrow, strongest ke, or he tot they will draw circle and bring out Hitler for a one on one fight. They will just b taken down on arrival.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by falansa: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
What a brave man! to offer to end the war by sacrificing 3 sons

1 Like

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by shamecurls(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=18pt] HEIL HITLER![/size]
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by MrXlim5618: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hehehehe "Chief of a bow and arrow tribe in Nigeria"
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by NPComplete: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
LMAO. A very black man offering his 3 very black sons to go into Nazi Germany to stalk and liquidate Hitler probably using bows and arrows? How were they gonna do it, paint their faces white to blend in and get close enough to their mark? His children wouldn't have gotten far before being hung on a tree and having their bodies mutilated. They probably would have been killed by the same people, the Jews and gypsies, the Nazis were committing war crimes against.
The chief could just as well have offered his three sons to his gods. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Sylverbox(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol! End time Chief!
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by free2ryhme: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
I'm pretty sure the war wouldn't have dragged on for so long if the British had taken the Chief up on his offer...

cc lalasticlala

it was an era of modernized warfare not bow and arrow.. I doubt if they would have succeeded
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by GreatManBee: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Absolutely correct.
GurlFriend:
I'm pretty sure the war wouldn't have dragged on for so long if the British had taken the Chief up on his offer...

cc lalasticlala
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by bigx(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
3 Black men in Nazi Germany in 1942.

Issorait

3 Likes

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by cyprus000: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
bluaero:

They said "bow and arrow" chief. Surely a fulani chief. I suspect El rufai papa.
grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Tonydeeb(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
They just might have succeeded, just like my able-bodied Oliver Queen going againt bombs, automatics with bows and arrows.
All they needed was to go into the future, get the help of M.J in turning white and returting to their time.

Meanwhile, any of his generations on Nairaland?...
Swear your allegiance like your fore-father did...
We need you in sambisa, hurry!...you've been called to dudy, go showcase your bow et arrow skills.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by sonnie10: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Trust me, there wasn't any Chief any where ready to give out his sons. These people know how to concoct stories about black people to fit their narratives. This was an army chief reporting to his master in England then, and being that Nigeria was still under English rule he needed to sound like he had the full support of the people. In essence, he was saying that he had his side all covered and could mobilize men at will, with full support of the people. What a way to earn fast promotion. No wonder a major street in VI Lagos is name after him- Boudillion, courtesy of the Queen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by saintmark88(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hitler that his own closests generals n other high ranking govt officials couldn't kill, I read that tru his life, his people carried out 13 assasinations attempt n all failed, Na I'm this one won carry emm jungle sons go kill

2 Likes

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by ZUBY77(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
And you think the WW2 was just a random hunting escapade?

Learn to add sarcasm where it needs to be..
It makes your mind dynamic..
.. And not some regular brainwashed skull container.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by macaranta(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Funny...hunting Hitler with bow and arrows.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Xionez(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol. Futile journey. Waste of Souls.
Hitler and his cronies hated blacks. The poor lads wouldnt even cross the French or Spanish border talkless of being able to there to stalk.
Even the Northern Africa, with Admiral Rommel in charge, was the last bus stop for Blacks.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by ZUBY77(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
bigx:
3 Black men in Nazi Germany in 1942.

Issorait
LOL.
.. Maybe didn't know that Blackman where placed in German Zoo during that period..

2 Likes

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by erayo2GCA(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na London b bow n arrow tribe
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well, that's interesting...never heard of this before...
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by repogirl(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol. grin Bow and Arrow na northerners na.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by hesilo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
The west kill more humans than any other race
I kip following u everytime u leave a comment, kinda like ur sense of deduction. Lemme b simple I kinda like u. cry kiss
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by lepasharon(f): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
sonnie10:
Trust me, there wasn't any Chief any where ready to give out his sons. These people know how to concoct stories about black people to fit their narratives. This was an army chief reporting to his master in England then, and being that Nigeria was still under English rule he needed to sound like he had the full support of the people. In essence, he was saying that he had his side all covered and could mobilize men at will, with full support of the people. What a way to earn fast promotion. No wonder a major street in VI Lagos is name after him- Boudillion, courtesy of the Queen.

Hmm interesting
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by seankay(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
The Chief must be a Yoruba man. Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo irunmole would have easily killed Hitler
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tribes of bow and arrows.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by chinonso653(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
The bow and arrow chief should please spare us @least 1 son to help stalk and kill Adolf Dullarddinho
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by mamaafrik(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ralphdan:
Am sure that man must be a Yoruba mofo. grin
do u know emu ope,yes wonbe loriee

1 Like

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by texazzpete(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
bluaero:

They said "bow and arrow" chief. Surely a fulani chief. I suspect El rufai papa.

In 1942 England, every tribe in Nigeria was regarded as a 'bow and arrow tribe' of near savages

It could have been an Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa chief. We'll never know
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
*does the Nazi salute*

Heil Hitler

The hero that fought alone and got conquered alone leaving the world to their eternal capitalism slavery.

You still remain Hero to us who know what you were fighting against.

*salute again*

Heil Hitler
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by seunajia: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
A "Chief of a bow and arrow tribe". The wee British and their smart Alec speak. You almost think they're praising you lmao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.