Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) (35696 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers" / PDP Blasts Buhari: You're Like Hitler, Tyrants Cover Up With Fighting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by banmee(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
I'm pretty sure the war wouldn't have dragged on for so long if the British had taken the Chief up on his offer...

cc lalasticlala

E don tey wey Nigerians have been living in delusion. Bow and arrow indeed. Lol....
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by tpiah01: 2:57am On Mar 29, 2016
banmee:

E don tey wey Nigerians have been living in delusion. Bow and arrow indeed. Lol....

what do you mean?

Some Nigerian tribes were known for archery.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by vioment: 3:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Nzuzu nzuzu don tey for Nigeria. I bow.

For him mind, na only say them no let am, him go just dey make noise for villa for everyday the war they go on,

I trip. Nigeria -LOE (land of excuses)
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by banmee(m): 3:10am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

what do you mean?

Some Nigerian tribes were known for archery.

Against the German war machine that took over the entire Europe? I say again; against the German war machine that took over the entire Europe? Ok.....

1 Like

Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by tpiah01: 3:11am On Mar 29, 2016
banmee:

Against the German war machine that took over the entire Europe? I say again; against the German war machine that took over the entire Europe? Ok.....

different context.

I wasnt referring to WWII but precolonial Nigeria.

misread you I guess!

but that stalking, jungle beast comment refers to actual Nigerian or African practices.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by banmee(m): 3:23am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

different context.

I wasnt referring to WWII but precolonial Nigeria.

misread you I guess!

but that stalking, jungle beast comment refers to actual Nigerian or African practices.

Even with that, do you know how much a couple of black guys would stand out in Germany of those days? Jews, who were white, were like lepers, not to talk of a couple of black men. They would have stood out like beans on rice.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by professore(m): 4:00am On Mar 29, 2016
War is not good for mankind
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2016
tpiah01:

the blacks had been punished long before he came to power.
stop making things up, give me the statistics of blacks he killed and where did he do it?
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by tpiah01: 4:21am On Mar 29, 2016
you are misreading my post.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by habeebobalola(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
sheyy dem be goat nii wey he wan offered for sacrifice
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ekiseme(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

undecided
what?
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by funmind(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ekiseme:
what?
How can you portay our warriors like that? you sef!
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by iamord(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Seems he has a lot of kids at his disposal. When the 3 are dead. They will come for a new batch grin
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ekiseme(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

How can you portay our warriors like that? you sef!
ok,i am sorry,BYE
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ralphdan(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
mamaafrik:
do u know emu ope,yes wonbe loriee

English!Can u speak it?
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by mamaafrik(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ralphdan:

English!Can u speak it?
oppppppssssss,sorry,as you can see i could have choosen to do a traslation but the last time i checked NAIRALAND RULES there was not a single line with "all native statements are to be mandatorily translated to english" so if u dont mind calling me a Geghis khan,i'll like to go and tamba fun moyo nitori wipe oti'n pe mi wipe ohun ti yagbe tan.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ralphdan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
mamaafrik:
oppppppssssss,sorry,as you can see i could have choosen to do a traslation but the last time i checked NAIRALAND RULES there was not a single line with "all native statements are to be mandatorily translated to english" so if u dont mind calling me a Geghis khan,i'll like to go and tamba fun moyo nitori wipe oti'n pe mi wipe ohun ti yagbe tan.

Then you have not communicated.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by mamaafrik(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ralphdan:

Then you have not communicated.
hmmmm,u must be rite,maybe datz why people liked it after reading it.Awon alakowe penkelemesi
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ralphdan(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
mamaafrik:
hmmmm,u must be rite,maybe datz why people liked it after reading it.Awon alakowe penkelemesi

Only ur kinds likes foolishness undecided
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by mamaafrik(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ralphdan:

Only ur kinds likes foolishness undecided
my kind like foolishness?,agbado re n toko eshi bo,untop dis translation matter?,itz like a lited sodium phosphate in ur shit hole??,isnt it?,akidopa rantiranti,why not go and meet your elders to teach you ur local dialect so you can use it too,you wana turn urself into simeon of cyrenia over my comment??,i choose to classify it,u knw why,itz becos itz my bread,gesha and my toptead milk and u cant do anything more dan rant,so i'll advise u to drop dat waterbottle and grow up.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ekiseme:
sure,and when the fight start,they will be @ the back
**** He said "bow and arrow tribe", he was'nt specific. If Yoruba no fight una go say dem be coward, if dem fight una go say dem too like fight. Come for war ba, una be learner for our side. When oyinbo come see the Old Oyo Empire alone, dem shout WOW! Shey u think say na mouth dem de use form empire ni? Una no form any empire, una no get any historic or ancient wars, common biafra war una no win, and Yoruba na coward. ****
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ekiseme(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
C.O.W! He said "bow and arrow tribe", he was'nt specific. If Yoruba no fight una go say dem be coward, if dem fight una go say dem too like fight. Come for war ba, una be learner for our side. When oyinbo come see the Old Oyo Empire alone, dem shout WOW! Shey u think say na mouth dem de use form empire ni? Una no form any empire, una no get any historic or ancient wars, common biafra war una no win, and Yoruba na coward. ERAN!
ndi oji onu egbu oji
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ekiseme:
ndi oji onu egbu oji
Yes, we too de talk, but we de talk and do. While una own na alltalk no do. Why una never burn d zoo? Kanu go chop beans tire.
Re: Chief Offered Sons To Kill Hitler (Throwback) by Ekiseme(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarsianAbraham:
Yes, we too de talk, but we de talk and do. While una own na alltalk no do. Why una never burn d zoo? Kanu go chop beans tire.
bs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.