Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Spell To Change Your Eye Color - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spell To Change Your Eye Color (27816 Views)

Poll: If really you have casted this spell from your heart,Share your result?

Sucessful: 30% (3 votes)
It didn't work!: 0% (0 votes)
Super!: 0% (0 votes)
I missed the rules,maybe i'w try again: 10% (1 vote)
Wow,i got a new eye color!: 10% (1 vote)
I have never cast spells: 50% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water / Prosperity Bath Spell, Money Ritual (harmless) Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
[size=13pt]You'll need at least one candle in the color you want to change your eyes to. You also need a pentacle. You can draw a pentacle if you don't have one. A pentacle is a star inside of a circle (see example below. All the fuzzy/glowy stuff is not necessary.[/size])

[size=13pt]
Light the candle(s) and sit in front of it/them and chant the following three or more times:

"One, two, three, eyes change for me,
One, two, three (color you have now) to (new color) I see."

Take a deep cleansing breath while you envision yourself with the new eye color, then chant this three or more times:

"By the power of three, so mote it be."
Again visualize your eyes changing from their original color to the new color, then check the mirror.

Note: This spell may only last a day or so if only using one candle. And the color of the candle will be the new eye color!
[/size]

GoodLuck.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by ladygaga(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
, so why do i nwant or need to change my eye color

.when i can olways wear contact lens,
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by sexyLeamon(f): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
ogaga u are not serious lmao if this really work all the big celebs would come running to u cheesy
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
[size=13pt]@ Sexyleamon
   im Seriuos Oo,i have done this particular spell times without n° to change my eye to any choosen colour i want,but i hate when it doesn't last long,sincerely speaking my dear it works very well if only you put your mind. smiley
[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by sexyLeamon(f): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
good for people who want to change their eyes colour
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Yeah !! you're right my dear , true talk"Eye bling",but do you ever bother to change your eye colour someday,then let me know.,just choose any colour of your choice and its done
and if your familly ask you how come your eye suddenly change to purple,tell em because you put on purple shirt yesterday  grin  grin
[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by sexyLeamon(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2009
funny grin
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2009
[size=13pt]"Deep breath out"-i knew it  smiley,i knew it was funny @ 6:17 pm ,but spell casting can make a great difference,What happen if big changes occur ?  shocked[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Maykelly(f): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2009
Why don't you start now to worship God in Spirit and in truth? Think about your life, about the people you considered great but have departed from this earth - Have you ever asked yourself this question "where are these great people" yes SOME have gone! But to WHERE?

and WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by banom(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2009
May kelly:

Why don't you start now to worship God in Spirit and in truth? Think about your life, about the people you considered great but have departed from this earth - Have you ever asked yourself this question "where are these great people" yes SOME have gone! But to WHERE?

and WHAT ABOUT YOU?

mother Theriser, grin

@ Ogaga4luv,

What spell can i cast to enter aso rock and unsit Yaradua ?
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Maykelly(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2009
banom:

mother Theriser, grin

@ Ogaga4luv,

What spell can i cast to enter aso rock and unsit Yaradua ?

Use the poster's head, it will work faster ok.

Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Free spells online now. . .get what you have been searching so many years now,here comes your opportunity.[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by skyone(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
I think NAIRALAND has now discoverd a mad man raoming around NL
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]Interesting. . . . . .! oh i see where you're heading.  sad[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
cool
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by spoilt(f): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2009
I didnt have to cast a spell, I just used my credit card to order online. grin
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2009
If you wanna get blind,try that.am out
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Master6(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2009
There is no empirical evidence that such a method would prove efficient. IT WONT WORK. SIMPLE.
The pictures under the poster's post is not real substancial proof. If it works for you, it is only your imagination playing tricks on you. Lol
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by platinumnk(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
some people said it works grin
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2010
Thanks but I wouldn't trade my eyes or eye colour for any reason.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
OMG!! I have no pupils. shocked it is all white!! I am blind. Ogaga if I catch you ehhhhn grin
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]And im here. . . you cant catch me. wink[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by benodic: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2010
dear ogaga,
i can see that you have started dabbling in witch craft. it may seem fun now and you are enjoying yourself casting spells. i just want to let you know that there is a price to pay for indulging in such games. and when the payment is due do not try to run to any place for deliverance rather stand and take responsibility for your actions. your experience will be your teacher. continue having fun with casting of spells.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by tushbobo(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2010
i used a white candle and my eyes went all whiteeeeeeeeeee
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]You are wrong my dear I'm not dabbling in Wiftcraft i believe u can be able to differentiate between dabbling and seriousness? Yeah , calling it fun is too is okay though but spell casting is far beyond that . and as for running for deliverance u make me laugh Satanic dear , those so- called pastors or Church leader conducting deliverance are all spell casters! I know what they'll never tell u because it is the source of their power when they want to perform mirracle --- believe it or not all pastors have waht he call secret altar to charge their source of energy and the whole source is from the same SATAN they're preaching against lol grin[/size]

benodic: dear ogaga,
i can see that you have started dabbling in witch craft. it may seem fun now and you are enjoying yourself casting spells. i just want to let you know that there is a price to pay for indulging in such games. and when the payment is due do not try to run to any place for deliverance rather stand and take responsibility for your actions. your experience will be your teacher. continue having fun with casting of spells.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]wow....now , that's so fantastic dear , the spell works well for u just like the others . the time i did mine with red candle and the black eyeball in the middle turned to pure red . then , everyone love the new transformation in my eyes until i have to cast another spell to remove it and bring my eyes back to the normal color . grin[/size]

Behind bobo: i used a white candle and my eyes went all whiteeeeeeeeeee
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2012
Serious ogaga r u a kid,hw old r u any way n hw long hv u been a satanist,did u come to naira land to play n waste peoples time or wat?.i say tis because tis is a child spell,one of the first i did.n i'v bin followin ur post infact ur sort of a model bt i must say it either ur lkin 4 attention,ur a dabbler,joker,or u know must satanist /pple surfin the net 4 tis stuff 4 newbies so u wanna wait their time,or ur 4 real n just leavin the really knowledge out.which is it,seriously i dnt think theirsanytin u can do i can except u'v summon a demon n real time astral.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
[size=13pt]Calm down dear i don't know why u are shouting like a wounded dog! grin grin - i hope u know in every online public forum is one discussion that leads to the other - just go with the flowing and select only the important things u read . I'm a Satanist and strong member of every Satanic family . If u have any question concerning spell casting or the darkest path just simple ask me I'll be pleased to give u the answer .

Hail Infrus and all the gods of duat !!! wink
[/size]
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2012
Noted .
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2012
Hm...........!
Hail all the gods of the duet,ur on the dark path,dark satanist.
Just an obervation.
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by LogicMind: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
but what do you do with the pentacle?
Re: Spell To Change Your Eye Color by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
[size=13pt]Very good my dear....nice u understood .[/size]

goshap: Noted .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.