Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (71033 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by isacolukay(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
I swear I would convert to religion if this airhead ever says she's become atheist. Better she stay confused as ever. Humanity my left nutsac.
Flaky biatch, attention whōre. She and that ridiculous conman pastor.

Boboyekini!!! Where hath thou been?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Sunglow: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
duni04:

Bro there's a pattern here. This is a man who is clearly in love with the good things of life. Lavish parties on yatchs, fine and fast cars, beautiful woman like Ese. It's not about God forgiving him, it's just an open ended question or thought about if God approves of what this man is doing. And if society in general approves of what this supossed "Man of God" is doing. Alot of people can just look at this man's lifestyle and lose hope in faith and Jesus altogether. That is why I pray God makes a very public spectacle of him.
God doesn't make public spectacle of His servants. Remembere Daivd who took another mans wife, got her pregnant n later killed the man.With all that David did,God almighty said David is a man after His heart! Can u imagine that.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
isacolukay:

Boboyekini!!! Where hath thou been?
My brother, I hail o cheesy
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by duni04(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunglow:
God doesn't make public spectacle of His servants. Remembere Daivd who took another mans wife, got her pregnant n later killed the man.With all that David did,God almighty said David is a man after His heart! Can u imagine that.
David was a man after Gods heart. "Pastor" biodun is a man the apostles talked about in the new testament, who would come in the last days to deceive people. A man using Gods name to catch beautiful women, throw yatch parties and drive porshe's and Bentleys. That is why I said it is important God refines his church and makes a public spectacle of these people.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
GurlFriend:
Ese Walter Ark, wife of Cool Fm OAP Benny Ark shot into public consciousness when, in 2013, she made public her alleged sexual relationship with married COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Before the confession, she penned a heartfelt public letter to Jesus, thanking Him for giving her the grace to forgive.

Part of the note read: "Today I say thank you. Thank you for staying with me like you said you would. Thank you for your Spirit that leads and guides me into all truth and continues to lead me even when I insist on holding on to a lie. Thank you for not allowing me die before my time. Thank you for the hope and assurance in my heart. Thank you for helping me develop a stronger sense of purpose."

After the media frenzy that followed the scandal, she moved on with her life and had her first child with her hubby January last year.

It however came as a surprise when earlier this month she took to her Facebook page to denounce religion and everything that has to do with it. She says she no longer believes in God, but at the same time doesn't regard herself as an atheist, but rather as a humanist.

Here is what she wrote below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/ese-walter-denounces-jesus-says-she-no.html

Hello,
Ese Walter Ark, d denounciation of ur faith or believe in God does not stop God from being God, He is still God & will 4eva remain God.
He can neva & will neva reduce His standard cox of any man not even u ''Ese Walter Ark''.
He is still God & His words stands true
#Godreigns

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by derecho(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunglow:
but God recorded that SIN for all to see,though He forgave him
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by curvilicious: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wo, Ese chose her part. I really do not knw her story bet didn't she know the COZA pastor was married b4 doing it with him? First u sin against ur body nd u did it wt som1else's hubby.
The obvious truth is if she dey confuse because of d pastor den she is still in love wt him.
Even d OAP wey marry her gan find trouble now she don bring d poorman leg comout for NL.
She is frustrating herself by herself.
D pastor was wrong, but gan was abyssmally wrong not fleeing such a pastor wt speed.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Lovelynature(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
neocortex:

I have heard this bullshit a million times , but if you critically examine the life of those who are in christ,
you will be so happy you are not one of them.
Those people you talk about ain't really in Christ. Oh yes! Nobody encounters Christ and remain the same. Though there maybe trials and temptation around but our dear Lord and Saviour is ever faithful. Oh yes! There's great joy in the Lord Jesus
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
beloveddan:
She never knew God or Jesus. Being a child of God is not a theological concept. It is real. Visiting or going to church does not make it real in a person's heart. It is the new birth experience that makes it real to one. If one therefore never had the new birth experience, he or she can easily denounce God and Christian. John 1:12. If one ever had this birth according to John 1:12, he/she cannot easily wake up and denounce his/her father.

People will say the same things about you when you abandon your delusion.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by isacolukay(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
My brother, I hail o cheesy

Boss na me hail pass.

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lovelynature:
No those people you talk about ain't really in Christ. Oh yes! Nobody encounters Christ and remain the same. Though there maybe trials and temptation around but our dear Lord and Saviour is ever faithful. Oh yes! There's great joy in the Lord Jesus

Who are you to decide who is a christian and who is not ?
I won't be surprised if you have a lot of skeletons in your cupboard
because hypocrites claims righteousness the most.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Idamc(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
That is her own headache. God does not need her to remain God. My prayer for her is that God shld help her regain her senses
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by oluworld2(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
folks4luv:

have you being abused and deceived by a man who came to u in d name of The Lord? if u v not been, am sure u cant understand what must have gone through her mind that drove her to that decision.
For one not to be deceived, you must be a lover of God and make His words your daily communion. When we stop seeking men and start seeking God, read His words and keep them, no one will be able to lie to us because you will know the truth.
Matthew 7 :15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7 :21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.John 8:32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Matthew 11:28James Bible
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by tpiah01: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
I fear whoever does not fear this lady.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sunglow:

Actually....God dealt with David in public.....

Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.This is what the Lord says: ‘Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight. 12 You did it in secret, but I will do this thing in broad daylight before all Israel.’(2nd Samuel 12 vs 10-12).

And Nathan's prophecy was fulfilled......Absalom slept with Daivd's concubines.

The sword did not leave David's house....Absalom killed Ammon his brother for sleeping with their sister, Absalom rebelled against his father and was killed by his uncle Joab, Adonijah rebelled against his father and was killed by Solomon.....

There is always a public consequence of sin...and the aim is to bring the soul to repentance.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by derecho(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lovelynature:
Those people you talk about ain't really in Christ. Oh yes! Nobody encounters Christ and remain the same. Though there maybe trials and temptation around but our dear Lord and Saviour is ever faithful. Oh yes! There's great joy in the Lord Jesus
Good answer!!
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by beadaholic(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

A lot of people lose their faith because of the bad behavior of Christians.

Sad...but true.

I guess the pastor is happy now.

Modified....

In my opinion, the blame for the loss of faith goes to the COZA pastor and his church.

They ''protected their pastor''.They decided the image of the church was better than heartfelt,broken repentance towards God. They decided that the Pastor was far more important than a lost sheep...and so...they ganged up against Ese and this is the result.

You know, one comment I hate amongst Nigerian christians is the ''Touch not my anointed'' comment. When it was used by David in the Bible ....David was not saying that Saul was free from criticism....he was saying that it was not in his hand to remove Saul...it was in God's hands.

Today...we use that comment to protect our beloved superhero Pastors from all critique. We turn them into little Gods...and give them all worship and protection....even if it is at the expense of souls.

Well....Mr Pastor....you have your reward. You have your reputation and fame intact. You never had to say sorry. No problem. You are good to go.

I think it is time the Nigerian Church....the born again branch....stopped this pastor worship and replaced it with Jesus worship. Before God decides to send us through harsh times so that some souls can be saved.

P.S....I advise Nigerian Christians to read these Christian novels....

1.The Visitation....by Frank Perretti.

2.And the Shofar blew by Francine Rivers.

It is time for change in our Church. We have strayed.Even I have strayed. We need to make Christ the Lord of all our life....not our pastor,career, achievement,money, etc.

Why Judge, where you there, did you see them. It's her word against His. I can see you are a matured Christian, so don't judge and never conclude on issues you have no 1st hand knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by JuanDeDios: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
BoboYekini:
I swear I would convert to religion if this airhead ever says she's become atheist. Better she stay confused as ever. Humanity my left nutsac.
Flaky biatch, attention whōre. She and that ridiculous conman pastor.

What do you have against this lady?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
beadaholic:

Why Judge, where you there, did you see them. It's her word against His. I can see you are a matured Christian, so don't judge and never conclude on issues you have no 1st hand knowledge about.

What exactly do you mean by judging?

If it means excusing sin in the house....no way that is judging.

Time we repented. We must not protect the image of the church at the expense of our faith in God.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

What do you have against this lady?
She's a trollop, that's what.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by beadaholic(f): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
duni04:
Don't blame her. I've felt the same way too once or twice in my life. When people you think God should just strike down cos of their sinning ways, like "Pastor" Biodun go on with life like God approves of their sins, it makes you question your faith. After sleeping with his church member and getting away with it, that man has gone on to throw yatch parties and own Porche's amongst other luxuries. Makes you wonder if God approves.

Guy, you haven't started wondering, you'll wonder till eternity. You better face your life and give yourself the needed advice instead of carrying a matter that you don't know the head or tail.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by jayriginal: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Another one bites the dust.

And this, after being shown a "different level of grace".

It is well.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by henryhemon(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Sad...but true.

Modified....

In my opinion, the blame for the loss of faith goes to the COZA pastor and his church.

They ''protected their pastor''.They decided the image of the church was better than heartfelt,broken repentance towards God. They decided that the Pastor was far more important than a lost sheep...and so...they ganged up against Ese and this is the result.

You know, one comment I hate amongst Nigerian christians is the ''Touch not my anointed'' comment. When it was used by David in the Bible ....David was not saying that Saul was free from criticism....he was saying that it was not in his hand to remove Saul...it was in God's hands.

Today...we use that comment to protect our beloved superhero Pastors from all critique. We turn them into little Gods...and give them all worship and protection....even if it is at the expense of souls.

Well....Mr Pastor....you have your reward. You have your reputation and fame intact. You never had to say sorry. No problem. You are good to go.

I think it is time the Nigerian Church....the born again branch....stopped this pastor worship and replaced it with Jesus worship. Before God decides to send us through harsh times so that some souls can be saved.

It is time for change in our Church. We have strayed.Even I have strayed. We need to make Christ the Lord of all our life....not our pastor,career, achievement,money, etc.

Where can I get those books ?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Lovelynature(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
neocortex:

Who are you to decide who is a christian and who is not ?
I won't be surprised if you have a lot of skeletons in your cupboard
because hypocrites claims righteousness the most.
Yes dear brother, I'm not a saint just as you are not. But I'm glad that God loves me so much. For a sinner like me Jesus died for. I'm happy to know this fact and will remain ever grateful to my dear Lord.

Glory be to God Almighty who loves mankind so dearly. He rather saved the sinful man than condemn him. There's joy in the Lord. Christ is for all, irrespective of their religion, tribe, culture, language or race.

One can be very religious and be very far from Salvation.

SHALOM
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
henryhemon:

Where can I get those books ?

Check any good Christian bookshop.If you are in the Abuja area...Lookay Christian bookshop at Wuse Zone 3 near tantalizers wouldmost likely have it on sale.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by horsepower24: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
duni04:
Don't blame her. I've felt the same way too once or twice in my life. When people you think God should just strike down cos of their sinning ways, like "Pastor" Biodun go on with life like God approves of their sins, it makes you question your faith. After sleeping with his church member and getting away with it, that man has gone on to throw yatch parties and own Porche's amongst other luxuries. Makes you wonder if God approves.

So if Pastor Adeboye comes out and says, Christianity is a scam, anyone who waivers never really believed in God.

Paul told the Philippians, salvation is personal. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by derecho(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
beadaholic:

Guy, you haven't started wondering, you'll wonder till eternity. You better face your life and give yourself the needed advice instead of carrying a matter that you don't know the head or tail.
funny but true.
Besides,buying yatches and cars doesn't show God's approval of His Servants.Afterall,unbelievers can also have such.
Anyone who refuses to look unto Jesus as the Author and Finisher of his/her faith,will soon be frustrated.Jesus,not your pastor,died and rose for you
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by MUNDI007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eyah embarassed
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by duni04(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
horsepower24:

So if Pastor Adeboye comes out and says, Christianity is a scam, anyone who waivers never really believed in God.

Paul told the Philippians, salvation is personal. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
I'm not justifying her abandoning Christ. I'm just trying to understand why. Plus I can relate with why she would want to abandon Christ. I have had my fair share doubts before and I understand exactly what she's going through.
As a child if an adult does something my parents told me was bad and nobody punishes him or reprimands him, then it means my parents were probably wrong in telling me that thing was bad or everyone was wrong in not reprimanding him. In Ese's case she's chosen to believe everything she knew about faith was a lie.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by jaytee01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
cyril700:
This girl was an arrow shot by Satan into d church to destroy it. She framed up the coza pastor story
What makes you think so?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by CecyAdrian(f): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Sad...but true.

Modified....

Frank Perretti, The best author so far!!!
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by 4nobody4every1: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Reading... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.