Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (71832 Views)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by TheSpellChecker: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
bada007:
which Nigerian University has the highest number of yahoo guys; left to me i would say unilag because am a student of the institute and i see the cars they drive and the way they trow parties GREAT AKOKITE

Excuse me, Sir.

Sorry for asking, but please, is that how they spell throw in UNILAG? shocked
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Wroxxane: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
hanubarbie:
Chai! See as this pple finish my alma mata (Lautech), in as much as we have some yahoo boys in Lautech,there are still some industrious students that ain't into yahoo yahoo but as per academics u have to read ur life out before u can graduate...lol(laustress),am proud to be a product of Lautech!!
grin The long queues before writing computer based examinations too no be joke o!
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by amanze15(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
no school comes close to LAUTECH shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by h360d(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
amanze15:
no school comes close to LAUTECH shocked

During my years in OOU, LAUTECH guys dey fear OSU BOYS O.

I HAPPENED to witness their rants often then.
Those years of 2002 - 2006

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by amanze15(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
h360d:

During my years in OOU, LAUTECH guys dey fear OSU BOYS O.

I HAPPENED to witness their rants often then.
Those years of 2002 - 2006
when boyz were MEN grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Jozzy1063: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
A retired soldier, Gafaru Rodoye has raised the alarm about his wife’s penchant for raping him violently every time she wants sexual intercourse.

Rodoye made the revelation of his wife’s fetish for rough sex to an Igando Customary court in Lagos.

He told the court on Tuesday that his wife, Idiat, with whom he had five children in their 20-year old marriage, always raped him.

“My wife always rapes me,” Rodoye said. “She has turned all my boxers to rags to achieve her selfish aim.”

The petitioner said that his wife was in the habit of threatening his life through beating and that he was afraid she might kill him one day.

“I had to run away from my 16-flat building to rent an apartment elsewhere just to avoid her frequent beatings, but she trailed me to my new apartment to fight me.

“I have reported her several times to different police stations, but it did not yield any positive result,” he said.

Gafaru said that his wife poured hot water on the new wife that was brought for him from the village by his family.

He begged the court to end their 20-year old marriage, saying he was no longer in love as his life was in danger.

“Please, separate us before my wife kills me, my life is not safe with her, I am a pensioner, I need to enjoy the fruit of my labour.” he said.

However, 44-year-old Mrs Idiat Rodoye, business woman, denied all the allegations. She said her husband was a womaniser.

“My husband runs after anything in skirt; he always sends me packing from the house whenever he wants to bring in another woman.

“He once sent me out with the children for three years.

“After sending me out, he had married six different women, but none stayed long with him. He will always come back to beg me to pack back,’’ she said.

The mother of five said she never raped her husband, that it was normal for husband and wife to make love.

The respondent said that she did not beat her husband, but it was her husband that was always beating her.

Idiat said that her husband removed the plasma television, air conditioner and disconnected the electricity supply from her flat, leaving her and the children in darkness.

She urged the court to grant her husband’s wish that she too was tired of the marriage and no longer in love.

The Court President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, adjourned the case to April 5 for further hearing. (NAN)
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by fineyemi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
We wey dey uniosun respect lautech wen it coms to yahoo yahoo. I see yahoo yahoo as no achievement.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by anigbajumo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oxenomy:
Boys still de hammer without + but you gats work very hard and also be patient.

Bro we don dey dis game no be small time,na b4 you fit hammer without jazz bt nw d story don change.If na hacking or carting u dey do,u fit hammer bt yer life der risk (real G go understand).If to say na dis yoriyori Love,oga uno fit hammer even if u dey do am for 50yrs without jazz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Topshow4real: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
OAU should be the last on the list
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by prof22(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
The school with the highest number of Yahoo boys in nigeria is.....

EKSU. Ekiti state Univertsity

Why?
To go pay school fees self dey tire them so they do wire transfer .-
Even lecturers be working boy
Student dey submit document like CA

Lecturer dey send BC's like
"Sure nigga paste me your account now for tax."

Course Rep BC be like

"Drops needed for the week... Need client to be smart and fast.. Online access is compulsory... All transactions is next day availability...
PNC
OLD WELLSFARGO
CHASE
TD BANK
REGIONS
CAPITAL ONE
SIMMONS BANK
TD AMERITRADE
BANOF OF TEXAS
BANK OF HAWAII
ZIONS BANK
BANK OF WEST
ACEDEMY BANK
SAN DIEGO
GOLDEN ONE CREDIT UNION
PENTAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
BANK OF HAWAII OR HONOLULU
BANK OF TEXAS
BANK OF ALBUQUERQUE
CREDIT UNION OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
ENT CREDIT UNION
SCHOOL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
GEORGIA UNITED CREDIT UNION
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE ( IBC )

...& CANADA BANK
TD CANADA TRUST
RBC BANK
SCOTIA BANK
CIBC... (OLD)...
Send all drops

#ECO 201 lecture @ Adetutu by 12
#Prosperous @11pm #NEWWEEKBLESSINGS #MONDAYBLESSINGS #CASHOUTISKEY #CASHOUTISREAL #MONEYSTOPSNONSENSE #MONEYISWHYWEAREHERE @profscomedy
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Oxenomy: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bro we don dey dis game no be small time,na b4 you fit hammer without jazz bt nw d story don change.If na hacking or carting u dey do,u fit hammer bt yer life der risk (real G go understand).If to say na dis yoriyori Love,oga uno fit hammer even if u dey do am for 50yrs without jazz.

Na hacking be d real G
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by shollyboy2: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
it use to be OSU but when police start disturbing those guys for ijebu.....yahoo just boom and pick up for lautech... so at the moment I think I give it to lautech....
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by sabatok(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
intimidation we condone not...Lautech remains no 1...
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by kerriman: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lautech na number one
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by hanubarbie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wroxxane:

grin The long queues before writing computer based examinations too no be joke o!
the sufferness no be here o,chai! Laustress I hail thee embarassed
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by sLentlover7778(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please explain to me, how i'll identify a yahoo boy. In campus?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by DharmyYinks: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
MzLarem:
I concur
Out of d blue
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by fidelity09: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
yes there are yahoo boys in lautech, also lautech had produced genius that ruled the world.. top on the list is mudashiru working with bill gate who came first in the whole world in software exams...lautech a school despite with all inconviniences and short fall of lecture hall, student still perform best. lautech the most religious school where every corner in the school is a praying ground....it just depends on the side you are facing...lautech is a liberal school where u can become what u want...please stop the notion that people buy mark, you earn your mark...I have a lot of yahoo frnds that dropped out when they couldn't cope with academics.... LADOKITE can rob shoulder with student of any university in Nigeria if it's a lie, go to environmental biology dept in university of Ibadan where all Ladokite that came for MSC all had PhD grade and a LADOKITE had the overall best result.....
please INTIMIDATION WE CONDOLE NOT....
...Arise oh sing o LADOKITE...
ever militant ever reasonable
fighting for peace love and justice
intimidation we condole not
the voice of Snr Comrade fidelity'09(2006-2011)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Out of d blue
Na so we see am oo
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by DharmyYinks: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2016
MzLarem:
Na so we see am oo
Not back fully?? Whyangry
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Not back fully?? Whyangry
D yeye phone is still acting up jae
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by DharmyYinks: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2016
MzLarem:
D yeye phone is still acting up jae
Tot u wer getting a new one Abi BB hs tied ur legs grin
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by anigbajumo(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Oxenomy:
Na hacking be d real G

But uno person life is @risk,u knw??
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Oxenomy: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

But uno person life is @risk,u knw??
Life itself is risk.. You will get caught only when you are greedy.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by mikejegede(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
1).unilag
2).Ambrose alli university.
3).abraka.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by mikejegede(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
1).unilag
2).Ambrose alli university.
3).abraka.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Booty4me: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Lautech na money rituals joor
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by bada007(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Excuse me, Sir.
Sorry for asking, but please, is that how they spell throw in UNILAG? shocked
excuse me sir, no one is above a mistake tenx for the observation
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by TheSpellChecker: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
bada007:
excuse me sir, no one is above a mistake tenx for the observation

Sorry, forgive me for asking but please is that how they spell thanks at UNILAG? grin
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by bada007(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheSpellChecker:

Sorry, forgive me for asking but please is that how they spell thanks at UNILAG? grin
undecided
TheSpellChecker:

pathetic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Tot u wer getting a new one Abi BB hs tied ur legs grin
Lol..I will still get a new one joor..sum1 repaired dis 4 me.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by DharmyYinks: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..I will still get a new one joor.. sum1 repaired dis 4 me.
Hmmm .. Sha get back on time angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.