Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys (71828 Views)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Which Institution Has The Highest Number Of Runz Babes? / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Hmmm .. Sha get back on time angry
Lolzz..Yes sir.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by DharmyYinks: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolzz..Yes sir.
Dnt use sir nd kii me abeg
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ok baba tongue
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Ok baba tongue
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by possibiliterian(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
fidelity09:
yes there are yahoo boys in lautech, also lautech had produced genius that ruled the world.. top on the list is mudashiru working with bill gate who came first in the whole world in software exams...lautech a school despite with all inconviniences and short fall of lecture hall, student still perform best. lautech the most religious school where every corner in the school is a praying ground....it just depends on the side you are facing...lautech is a liberal school where u can become what u want...please stop the notion that people buy mark, you earn your mark...I have a lot of yahoo frnds that dropped out when they couldn't cope with academics.... LADOKITE can rob shoulder with student of any university in Nigeria if it's a lie, go to environmental biology dept in university of Ibadan where all Ladokite that came for MSC all had PhD grade and a LADOKITE had the overall best result.....
please INTIMIDATION WE CONDOLE NOT....
...Arise oh sing o LADOKITE...
ever militant ever reasonable
fighting for peace love and justice
intimidation we condole not
the voice of Snr Comrade fidelity'09(2006-2011)

Naxo Bro.....proudly Ladokite!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Tocheagle(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
LMAO my brother you are looking for trouble with moshood abiola university oooo. cheesy

I like the trouble bro . Lool
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by JohnieWalker(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
smileysmiley:
I graduated from Unilag o but if you enter Uniben and Imsu you will know that Unilag boys are just learning work... Uniben and Imsu guys are certified Yahoo Yahoo boys
wic of d uniben because d one I grad from no level
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by stinggy(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2016
hanubarbie:
Chai! See as this pple finish my alma mata (Lautech), in as much as we have some yahoo boys in Lautech,there are still some industrious students that ain't into yahoo yahoo but as per academics u have to read ur life out before u can graduate...lol(laustress),am proud to be a product of Lautech!!
we rily plenty 4 hia sha
Sorry miss, year and course?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Tinny50: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
I won learn work abeg i promise to be a good boy abeg na my num be this :08157058069
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why did you agree? shocked
MzLarem:
I concur
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Gebbson007:

ritualist or Not we r al going 2 hell
how do they do the yahoo? Is like am interested. grin
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ogbo2020:
Why did you agree? shocked
Cos i know them too well and they've lived to the reputation.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
MzLarem:
Cos i know them too well and they've lived to the reputation.
link me nah! shebi na money?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ogbo2020:
link me nah! shebi na money?
Wetin be my own

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
MzLarem:
Wetin be my own
Link me to people who will teach me nah
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by bigwizzy001(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
anigbajumo:

Bro we don dey dis game no be small time,na b4 you fit hammer without jazz bt nw d story don change.If na hacking or carting u dey do,u fit hammer bt yer life der risk (real G go understand).If to say na dis yoriyori Love,oga uno fit hammer even if u dey do am for 50yrs without jazz.

you've said it all. No jazz no pay.. that's d code. anyways bro, u still dey d game?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
bigwizzy001:

you've said it all. No jazz no pay.. that's d code. anyways bro, u still dey d game?

Yes.

Send me your contact let me call you.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Ogbo2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
anigbajumo:

Bro we don dey dis game no be small time,na b4 you fit hammer without jazz bt nw d story don change.If na hacking or carting u dey do,u fit hammer bt yer life der risk (real G go understand).If to say na dis yoriyori Love,oga uno fit hammer even if u dey do am for 50yrs without jazz.

Guy send me your contact let me call you . I de interested .
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by bigwizzy001(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ogbo2020:

Yes.
Send me your contact let me call you.

Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
anigbajumo:

Hey man do you know of any original native doctor please? I will do anything, anything at all
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
mikejegede:
1).unilag

2).Ambrose alli university.

3).abraka.
Please do you know of any original native doctor? Please I will do anything at all
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oxenomy:
Life itself is risk.. You will get caught only when you are greedy.
Please show me the way. Do you know of any original native doctor please? I really need one
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
h360d:

During my years in OOU, LAUTECH guys dey fear OSU BOYS O.

I HAPPENED to witness their rants often then.
Those years of 2002 - 2006
Please do you know of any original native doctor? I will do anything
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by anigbajumo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hey man do you know of any original native doctor please? I will do anything, anything at all

My bro, It doesn’t pay. Take ur time to look for better skill and learn then be a boss on your own. The repercussion for fetish shiit is real bro.
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
anigbajumo:

My bro, It doesn’t pay. Take ur time to look for better skill and learn then be a boss on your own. The repercussion for fetish shiit is real bro.
Hey man, I don't care,I'm old enough to take care of myself, please you will be doing me a great favor if you know of any. Please how do I contact you?
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
anigbajumo:

Hey man, please how do I contact you? Please
Re: Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys by Stonecoldstare1: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
anigbajumo:

Hey man, please just help me with the ones you know,I promise I will do anything please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos)