Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« (8154 Views)

Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Igbo Girl With Big Toto Digged Hard By Crazy Emeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Raydos: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please Start Giving That O.P Paracetamol 50times In A Day For One Year.

His Brain Will Reset To Default I Swear!

TrustMe
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by obontami: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:

No mind dem jare. Lol. Some Nigerians are supposed to be given award for pretending, faking and forming.

Small time we go hear another story of how one nairaland guy take pansh one nairaland babe wey dey form holy holy, come chop her money ontop am sef. Lmao.

You are not far from the truth my brother grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by obontami: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Raydos:

TrustMe

Ode ni e

You no get sense
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
bro, wetin you want us to add when you done talk everything?

Ehm, prostrate.... sex is good for the health of men's postrate gland as it increases in age in all men!

And a good quality fück leaves a girls eyes brighter and shinier than the best mascara and contact lens in the market.

The ladies in the house know what I'm saying.

If you see a lady who just got fücked the right way, the happiness and shine come forth and radiate from her, you can actually touch it.
Amen broda lezzlie amen. Preach the gospel of the goodness of quality lashing broda lezzlie, preach it broda.

Oh ye hypocrites, listen to the words of broda lezzlie
Seek it, for it edify thee, taste it, for it modifies thee,
Receive it, for it nourishes thy hypocritical self,
_fuck it, for it is the best thing given to thee.

The gospel according to lezzlie chapter 1 verse 1. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by obontami: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Amen broda lezzlie amen. Preach the gospel of the goodness of quality lashing broda lezzlie, preach it broda.

Oh ye hypocrites, listen to the words of broda lezzlie

The gospel according to lezzlie chapter 1 verse 1. LMAO.

Tell 'em bro grin

1 Like

Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Lezzlie(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Amen broda lez.zlie amen. Preach the gospel of the goodness of quality lashing broda le.zzlie, preach it broda.

Oh ye hypocrites, listen to the words of broda le.zzlie

The gospel according to le.zzlie chapter 1 verse 1. LMAO.

So na me be the prophet of fück!!!

grin grin grin grin

I talk lie? Don't mind all those girl keeping quiet , pretending they don't love sex.

If only you will see the frown in their faces and the pain in their hearts when their men don't last that long in bed, dropping them off half way along the journeyjourney, you'll pity them. grin grin grin
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Team cucumabators,hate dick mehnn! angry op if u quote me&talk rubbish la thunder la fire ur balls! cheesy
Kindly snap your pussy and post the pic here..just wanna check something.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lezzlie:

So na me be the prophet of fück!!!

grin grin grin grin

I talk lie? Don't mind all those girl keeping quiet , pretending they don't love sex.

If only you will see the frown in their faces and the pain in their hearts when their men don't last that long in bed, dropping them off half way along the journeyjourney, you'll pity them. grin grin grin
LOL Yea, I know all about it. I've heard many of them lament when their boyfriend can't keep it in bed.

Some even go as far as hating the guys of even having scorn for the guys.

Bro, if you hear the way this girls abuse guys who can't satisfy dem in bed eh, you go pity for dem sha. No be small matter oh.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
funmind:
You are so pathetic!
So you can't answer with simple YES or No abi?..Smh
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Lezzlie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL Yea, I know all about it. I've heard many of them lament when their boyfriend can't keep it in bed.

Some even go as far as hating the guys of even having scorn for the guys.

Bro, if you hear the way this girls abuse guys who can't satisfy dem in bed eh, you go pity for dem sha. No be small matter oh.
Lolz, I don't blame the guyost of the time, some of these girl have no more passion than a bedframe.

Imagine hanging a girl who won't even spread her legs well and remain as unmoving as a plank undecided

A brother has no option than spill the fluid and walk away.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
obontami:
Gamaliel121 obiorathesubtle FTboy crazysaint paulkillerman prettythicksme firstEVA cutehector pussysandie joseph1832 memphis357 misfit69 brickspumping lezz

Guy Let's know y'all opinion on the subject of this thread

I just dnt understand d konji dats seriously catchn me today... phew
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by iykekelvins(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Brother go olosho joint nau..
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Brother go olosho joint nau..
I just duno.. I really can't picture myself banging an olosho.. I summoned courage to go there buh I just ended up coming bak without achievn my goal sad

Secondly, sometimes i just hav dis urge to toast some under age girl.. it's kinda weird.. den am like thinkin aloud "hector mehn as big as u are"
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by iykekelvins(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
I just duno.. I really can't picture myself banging an olosho.. I summoned courage to go there buh I just ended up coming bak without achievn my goal sad

Secondly, sometimes i just hav dis urge to toast some under age girl.. it's kinda weird.. den am like thinkin aloud "hector mehn as big as u are"
Lol, Eyah

And Where's ur bae?
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, Eyah

And Where's ur bae?
I dnt even hav any legal Bae yet. These babes be like no sex kinda rship. Phew.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Hope say you catch am back? grin
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by iykekelvins(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
I dnt even hav any legal Bae yet. These babes be like no sex kinda rship. Phew.
Ndo, Just stay strong bro
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Hope say you catch am back? grin
I ddnt. My okpara dike is still hard as fvck..
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ndo, Just stay strong bro
thnks man.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, I don't blame the guyost of the time, some of these girl have no more passion than a bedframe.

Imagine hanging a girl who won't even spread her legs well and remain as unmoving as a plank undecided

A brother has no option than spill the fluid and walk away.
True that bruv. That's why for me, I always say there's a vast difference between making love to a girl and fucking a girl.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
I ddnt. My okpara dike is still hard as fvck..
Then I believe you should know what to do. Lol.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by iykekelvins(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
thnks man.
Ya Welcome.
Its iyke on BBm tho, How's that place treating u?
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
joseph1832:
Then I believe you should know what to do. Lol.
dummy.. lol I ain't doing Dat shitt! Never! cheesy it's gona die down soon tho.. make sleep come first..

#teamselfcontrol
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Cutehector(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ya Welcome.

Its iyke on BBm tho, How's that place treating u?
yes I knw very well.. phew boring..
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by iykekelvins(m): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
yes I knw very well.. phew boring..
For Y

I don't knw Ph to be boring oo, U no dey comot?
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2016
true talk
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by tunaguy(m): 1:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Receive 87 years ban for that you mumu topic grin
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by Lasveg(m): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Team cucumabators,hate dick mehnn! angry op if u quote me&talk rubbish la thunder la fire ur balls! cheesy
Gross! Dats a very dirty habit using cocumber, i feel like puking. U r probably joking.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by kingsfield(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2016
Adaure4ever:
This your post have no Nadfac number.
Hahaha And no SON approval.
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by obontami: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Raydos:

TrustMe

Guy park well
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by obontami: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
akthedream:

Kindly snap your pussy and post the pic here..just wanna check something.

grin
Re: E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« by joseph1832(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
dummy.. lol I ain't doing Dat shitt! Never! cheesy it's gona die down soon tho.. make sleep come first..

#teamselfcontrol
Which sh1t? Calling your FWB is now sh1t? Hmm na wa oh. Self control indeed. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' / My Bf Is Too Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.