Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nail Carnivores (chewers) Get In Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nail Carnivores (chewers) Get In Here (446 Views)

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / How Can Someone Treats Thumb Figure Nail Infection / New AIDS Vaccine: 'final Nail In Coffin' For Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nail Carnivores (chewers) Get In Here by smileysmiley(f): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
It's no news that some of us are big time carnivores so let's share our nail chewing addiction stories here.
Mine goes thus;
I was really addicted to chewing my nails and all my attempts to stop proved abortive, i tried them all. I taped my nails, used an irritant (I had to stop cause it only irritated my mouth thereby making me feel sour for days, after which I'll continue with the nail chewing), I painted my nails too. I finally gave up and accepted the fact that I was a chronic nail chewer until I was introduced to biotin, it boosted my nail growth and made it so hard and lovely that I could not imagine putting the beauty between my teeth anymore, so I'm now officially cured and I can proudly say that I no longer chew my nails.
Attached is a picture of my nails.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Guava For The Skin / Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Hair From Your Body Aside Shaving / Free Ebook: How To Keep Healthy Body By Eating The Right Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.