Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee (1613 Views)

10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock / Why You Shouldn't Allow Your Pet/dog Lick Your Face / Fast Solution To Ticks, Fleas And Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by fruzzy: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Do you have a dog,cat,etc battling with ticks and flea?if yes you've got a perfect solution..if you really need the product kindly send a message through my signature.
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by yommen: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
fruzzy:
Do you have a dog,cat,etc battling with ticks and flea?if yes you've got a perfect solution..if you really need the product kindly send a message through my signature.

You are not a good marketer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by fruzzy: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
listen man,its a foreign products,it gets ship within 3business days and the link wd be shared only to those who drop their mails..mind u you aint forced ok
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by fruzzy: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
@Gee15 info sent check your email..a business opportunity is also attached ok
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by ceminez: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Researched online, their is no scientific backing for their claims, its probably a scam
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by fruzzy: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
ceminez:
Researched online, their is no scientific backing for their claims, its probably a scam
its funny how pple think,you dont know about the product and you think its a scam??..well you entitled to your opinion
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by Awotimi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
fruzzy:
I'll advice you post details of the drug and its uses. Its a better way to contribute to saving our pets from ticks.

1 Like

Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by fruzzy: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
Awotimi:

I'll advice you post details of the drug and its uses. Its a better way to contribute to saving our pets from ticks.
you dont even know about the product..mind you its not a drug please..like i said contact me thru my signature and get the link sent to you,after registering you would be added into the international facebook group and see for yourself what you missing
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by Awotimi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
fruzzy:
you dont even know about the product..mind you its not a drug please..like i said contact me thru my signature and get the link sent to you,after registering you would be added into the international facebook group and see for yourself what you missing
Alright sir. But you're a very poor marketer, my comment doesnt warrant any form of aggression. Work on your attitude sir, its really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by olisafincy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Make una bone this guy nah, nA him wahala.
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by ckunle(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
ckunle@yahoo.com. can it be used on pregnant females?
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by olisafincy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Guys it's not a drug is Not an injection it's like a pendant when you purchase and put it on your dogs neck he will never have a tick or flea for the. next four to five years before it expires, somebody has posted this on nairaland before. it's just that it's not yet in Nigeria for purchase but you can find it online.
make una just bone this mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by olisafincy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Give your pet the flea & tick protection they deserve without harmful chemicals or pesticides thanks to
TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent !
TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent is a small electronic device, in the form of a pendant, that attaches to your pet's collar. It's the ideal solution to keep ticks and fleas away from dogs and cats, in a totally safe way with zero side effects. Completely non-toxic, TickLess Pet uses no chemicals or foul odors, but works by emitting a series of ultrasonic sound waves that are harmless and imperceptible to both you and your pets, but that disturb ticks and fleas, repelling them from pets and keeping them away for the life of the battery. Plus, the battery lasts for 10 to 12 months. That's the length of an entire flea & tick season!

Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by olisafincy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
There are many of them online
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by ckunle(m): 1:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks alot @olisafincy
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by enilowo(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016
Please holla me on zero eight zero three three zero two six nine three six i need this stuff
olisafincy:
Give your pet the flea & tick protection they deserve without harmful chemicals or pesticides thanks to
TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent !
TickLess Pet Ultrasonic Repellent is a small electronic device, in the form of a pendant, that attaches to your pet's collar. It's the ideal solution to keep ticks and fleas away from dogs and cats, in a totally safe way with zero side effects. Completely non-toxic, TickLess Pet uses no chemicals or foul odors, but works by emitting a series of ultrasonic sound waves that are harmless and imperceptible to both you and your pets, but that disturb ticks and fleas, repelling them from pets and keeping them away for the life of the battery. Plus, the battery lasts for 10 to 12 months. That's the length of an entire flea & tick season!
Re: Trusted Product To Protect Your Pet From Fleas,ticks 4years Guarantee by dochman779: 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
how much is this ticks pendent sold

(1) (Reply)

Albino Rat For Sale / Puppy Available For Giveaway To A Deserving Home / Diary Of Marshal My Lovely Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.