Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance (36581 Views)

Mr Eazi "Quits" Music For Whistle Blowing / Davido Quits Music (Video) / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Female rapper, Eva Alordiah has revealed that she will be quiting music finally. Eva who is also a makeup artiste made the announcement on various social media posts while she shared videos from her last stage performance as a music artiste.

See more photos below ...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/eva-alordiah-quits-music-photos-from.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Chanchit: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
So she really wants to quit music to become a socialite like sister Toke. Ok o.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by JoaHynppes(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
[size=15pt]why did she quit?

She doesn't know how to sing orrrrrr? [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Gracito(f): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bv
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by gurunlocker: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chanchit:
You she really wants to quit music to become a socialite like sister Toke. Ok o.
English?

16 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by wiringdpt(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Goodluck
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Kingy10: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
p*ssy
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by ramdris(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
But I dnt know her na...wish her well sha..

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Sixtustony(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Do I know her?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Zealoy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by wemmieslim(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Whatever her reason(s) is/are,i wish her the best in her future endeavors, she's got great lyrics.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by johnsmhelia15(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
nice of her
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by dbaptist1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
OK ooo we watching
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by donbugy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Only one Eva that i know, Eva wine......

I got fresh webmails.

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Davidlein(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
If she really got a good plan ahead then she is good to go.. Deaf N Dumb!
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by AmAlbert(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
He that borrows, is he that sorrows

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Idrismusty97(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
She can go hang herself for all i care. Seems like no one gives a fvck.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by rattlesnake(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Who is she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Shortyy(f): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
she quit what? smh. she hasn't been given enough attention lately.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by talk2riel: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Best nigeria female mc

*Gimme some suger*

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by badbros(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
We wish her well, some fans would say it's a good move for her because her latest track where not so good. She tried.

Pryse be holding it down tho

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Taiwo20(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Igba orin ti fi Iya yi sile..... Music don leave am, she come kuma say she leave music.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Holyfield1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Best and most talented Nigeria female rapper, ''Deaf' was a jam men

Just that most Nigerians are allergic to sensible lyrics since the street has taken over, Make she kuku relocate to America dey collabo with DEJ Loaf na in remain grin grin grin Olamide and Don Jazzy..Na the two of una kuku killie her passion for music grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by kayceechile032(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na she sabi
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by shachris02: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ceaser is one lucky guy.
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by fulli16(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
she...I love
Really enjoyed her songs when she started.
I wish her well!
Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tomorrow you will hear that someone just uploaded a video on Instagram, crying and begging her not to quit... lol..

Please what are the requirements for changing country of origin??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Can vividly remember M.I abaga diss on her back then.. Omo dat lyrics alone fit ruin her career...

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Greatidonis: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
When them no no Wattin to sing again them claim quit.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Photos From Her Last Stage Performance by Remyboyhefty(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
cry embarassed m gonna miss ur rap lyrics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.