Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos (38479 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
hello everyone, what is the official application procedure for transcript collection in Unilag?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Setaje(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Kellygold:
It is now forward. Just go to http://unilag.edu.ng/transcript.pdf
Follow the instructions and email.

How quick can one get it after following instructions?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Setaje:

How quick can one get it after following instructions?
4 to 6 weeks
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Setaje(f): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
4 to 6 weeks

Huh?? 4 to 6 weeks bawo!!! I don't have four to 6 weeks. Anyway thanks....
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Setaje:

Huh?? 4 to 6 weeks bawo!!! I don't have four to 6 weeks. Anyway thanks....
lolz........you don't leave things like transcripts late.are you not a Nigerian?...don't you know how these things work in government schools...some schools is 2 to 3 months.i processed mine at the beginning of july and it was sent one month later.A month.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Setaje(f): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz........you don't leave things like transcripts late.are you not a Nigerian?...don't you know how these things work in government schools...some schools is 2 to 3 months.i processed mine at the beginning of july and it was sent one month later.A month.

As I was told, everything is money! Someone said he got his in a week.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Setaje:

As I was told, everything is money! Someone said he got his in a week.
lolz....try the person then,who knows!!!!
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by NaijaMama: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
I completed the process over a month ago and my transcript still hasn't been received. Does anyone know how I can ensure that it's sent pls? It's taking far too long.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by 40manlappy: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
4 to 6 weeks

Hi, after applying for the transcript online, do I still need to submit a copy of the application and evidence of payment at Records/Admissions office?

Someone said that should be done but I need independent confirmation.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by samtol4(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
NaijaMama:
I completed the process over a month ago and my transcript still hasn't been received. Does anyone know how I can ensure that it's sent pls? It's taking far too long.
Contact the transcript office and ask for soft copy at 1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Hi, after applying for the transcript online, do I still need to submit a copy of the application and evidence of payment at Records/Admissions office?

Someone said that should be done but I need independent confirmation.
u needed to scan everything and send to there email!!!
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by 40manlappy: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
u needed to scan everything and send to there email!!!

That has been done already. Just wondering if there is any need to submit any of the documents at Records/Admissions office?

Appreciate your prompt response.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
40manlappy:

That has been done already. Just wondering if there is any need to submit any of the documents at Records/Admissions office?

Appreciate your prompt response.
just call them to confirm if the receive your documents...they won't attend to you physically..
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can the transcript be sent to a personal email?
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by vinnybet2002: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sojicokers:
Can the transcript be sent to a personal email?

Everything is now done online fully. And its quite fast.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by 40manlappy: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
vinnybet2002:

Everything is now done online fully. And its quite fast.

Have you done any recently? Any tips on how to make it faster having applied online?

My wife has applied since 9th January yet no further information or correspondence from them.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
40manlappy:

Have you done any recently? Any tips on how to make it faster having applied online?

My wife has applied since 9th January yet no further information or correspondence from them.
call them
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by philip3(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2017
Hello,

What number can one use in reaching the office?
The ones they have on their website is not connecting or nobody picks.

The online etransact portal is down at the moment.

Just want to confirm.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by soopamom: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
philip3:
Hello,

What number can one use in reaching the office?
The ones they have on their website is not connecting or nobody picks.

The online etransact portal is down at the moment.

Just want to confirm.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by ekiee: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Has anyone tried using NIPOST to send transcript,
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by hotcakept2: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2017
soopamom:

Go to the transcript office. Those numbers don't work. I went there and they did my work in 2 days. They were nice too and refused to collect the "tips I offered.

Hello, did you print the application form, fill it and submit physically at the transcript office? Or you went to the office and they gave you the application form.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by soopamom: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
hotcakept2:

Hello, did you print the application form, fill it and submit physically at the transcript office? Or you went to the office and they gave you the application form.
Printed, filled and sent to the listed email. Only went to the office after submitting via email
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by bmagic: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
ekiee:
Has anyone tried using NIPOST to send transcript,

Hello bro. I just got admitted to Florida international university & my I-20 is being sent through regular mail delivery. Which courier company should I be expecting to receive it coz am thinking of going to pick it myself.
I need your advice. Also kindly help with your number so I can get guidance on FIU. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by ekiee: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
bmagic:

Hello bro. I just got admitted to Florida international university & my I-20 is being sent through regular mail delivery. Which courier company should I be expecting to receive it coz am thinking of going to pick it myself.
I need your advice. Also kindly help with your number so I can get guidance on FIU. Thanks

charlie, i didnt use regular mail durring my time, but mail me via onwodi.ekene.stephen@gmail.com
or whatsapp me via +17866179908

EVERYTHING IS GONG TO BE ALRIGHT
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2018
good day everyone,

does anyone know how to get the transcript personally? unilag wont give student a copy unless they send to school and i need this to apply to different schools, it about 10k to send to each school physical address, that means you have to pay them for every school one applys to which is not so good.

please any info on how a student can get it will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by beulaho: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2018
To get transcript is now very easy. contact www.studylocal.ng to get your transcript electronically, fast and reliable without any stress.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by orevafavour: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Do you know you can get your transcript by your door step without you travelling far and near to your school.visit www.studylocal.ng an online educational website that is here to assist you with all your educational needs.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by misspetit(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2018
posh9ky:
good day everyone,

does anyone know how to get the transcript personally? unilag wont give student a copy unless they send to school and i need this to apply to different schools, it about 10k to send to each school physical address, that means you have to pay them for every school one applys to which is not so good.

hello
pls do you have any info about unilag transcript
pls send me an email tru nairaland if you have any info
thank you
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2018
posh9ky:
good day everyone,

Am having the same issue with them. I wonder why they can't give us our transcript personally. It is like they want to keep making money out of the alumni.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 6:38am On May 05, 2018
misspetit:

hello
pls do you have any info about unilag transcript
pls send me an email tru nairaland if you have any info
thank you

hello,
all the info you need is on the website, you dont need to get to Unilag before you get one though they wont send to you personally.
Re: How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos by posh9ky(f): 6:50am On May 05, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Am having the same issue with them. I wonder why they can't give us our transcript personally. It is like they want to keep making money out of the alumni.

it not the best because one wont be able to use as much as you want during school application. the application fee is just too much to each physical address...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.