Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel (26566 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Nigeria May Stop Borrowing To Fund Budget — Adeosun / How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by focus7: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2016
DelGardo:

You have a very tiny mind and cannot see the forest for the trees.
In your hero's first official year he ran out of plaques to present to national merit award winners. There were less than 100 nominess for that award! He and his team could not tally the number of plaques produced with the number of recipients.
Jonathan failed at something so simple and you proudly believe he understands the concept of budget and planning let alone the accuracy of inputs thereof.

That budget was prepared by the same people who prepared Jona's budget. In the link below you will find that he faced the same problem in 2012. And he did nothing about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/913996/jonathan-may-sack-mdas-chiefs

Now go and figure how perfect Uncle IB's budgets were.

In one breath you talk about planning. In the next you want things to be hurried along. Make up your mind pls.
It will help for you to point to one minister in that bunch who does not have a history of solid performance. Who can you compare with the excellent Abba Moro or the indifatigable Dasuki?

I don't discuss fuel price and the way fuel is bought. It's a waste of my time. We are talking big-bang issues and you want to reduce the discussion to temporary market distortions. Btw I beleive it is a problem and the guys in charge are not sleeping.

Just yesterday it was reported that pumping of petroleum products to Aba has resumed, after 16 years of aimless PDP leadership.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/98520/supply-of-petroleum-products-returns-to-aba-nnpc-depot-after-16-years

That's progress right there. It says we are dealing with the problem at a strategic level, which takes time and patience

I am surprised you know me so well. I accept the insult but I hope you have learnt something this morning.

wao, what an you effort you have made in educating the narrow minded kid, just note the common phrase in his posts like "are you not ashame" and "I have no tolerance for selective intentional ignorance", those tells you his nobody but a kid without brain. I hope he get some senses from these, my concern for him is harm hate and anger will do to him.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Carmal90(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2016
onatisi:

Ironically,this is one area I will have to give kudos to buhari,initially when he assumed power he was blaming Jonathan and pdp but it seems as if sensible intelligent people have showed him the stupidity of such behaviour and he seems to have learned his lessons fast.now he hardly even mentions past governments and all he does is to face the task at hand and plan for tomorrow. Unfortunately it is those who are nobody in the scheme of things and who have decided to lock their brains somewhere and use their empty heads that always come online to blame past governments. As long as the president knows that he is responsible for all his actions today and he has taken up the challenge ,there is no point arguing with anyone who keeps digging up past events and stories .

which task is he facing?or did you mean telling us to face the people vandalising our pipe is a task?nonsense

1 Like

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by paschu: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2016
koboko69:
Lalasticlala mynd44 pick up the call and let Nairalanders and Nigerians see the economic team Jonathanians want us to invite to save the economy

QUICK POLL

In this economic situation who will manage the Economy better

Like for Adeosun the MANAGER and share for Okonjor the BORROWER
And it's only **** folks like you that would tripped by this lopsided poo you post here. You cut out one tiny part of the whole from the government's one full year policy to score a dumb political point. ****
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Onyiridike(f): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2016
DelGardo:

In your hero's first official year he ran out of plaques to present to national merit award winners. There were less than 100 nominess for that award! He and his team could not tally the number of plaques produced with the number of recipients.
Jonathan failed at something so simple and you proudly believe he understands the concept of budget and planning let alone the accuracy of inputs thereof.

That budget was prepared by the same people who prepared Jona's budget. In the link below you will find that he faced the same problem in 2012. And he did nothing about it.

In one breath you talk about planning. In the next you want things to be hurried along. Make up your mind pls.
It will help for you to point to one minister in that bunch who does not have a history of solid performance. Who can you compare with the excellent Abba Moro or the indifatigable Dasuki?

I don't discuss fuel price and the way fuel is bought. It's a waste of my time. We are talking big-bang issues and you want to reduce the discussion to temporary market distortions. Btw I beleive it is a problem and the guys in charge are not sleeping.

Just yesterday it was reported that pumping of petroleum products to Aba has resumed, after 16 years of aimless PDP leadership.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/98520/supply-of-petroleum-products-returns-to-aba-nnpc-depot-after-16-years

That's progress right there. It says we are dealing with the problem at a strategic level, which takes time and patience

I am surprised you know me so well. I accept the insult but I hope you have learnt something this morning.

Hey Mr. Nobody is learning anything from you apart from some deluded little mugs who know nothing about the happenings in this country.

Now learn this:

1. Buhari and your Okonjo walla-be (Kemi) borrowed close to 3 trillion (appr. 50% ) of the budget.

2. Under GEJ/NOI fuel sold for N97 and it was readily available.

3. Today we pay more for light but live in darkness

4. GEJ/NOI built 12 new universities and created hundreds of thousands of jobs. Today, people are losing jobs.

5. GEJ/NOI revived our Rail transport and renovated our air ports. Buhari has never contructed a borehole since he assumed office.

6. GEJ implemented minimum wage but today Buhari wants to TAX even the food we eat.

7. GEJ conducted 2 general elections but Buhari is giving us an inconclusive election even at local govt. level.

8. I am very angry right now and cannot continue because even Hausa/Fulani people will kill you here in Zaria if you make any attempt to praise Buhari. They suffer more than every other Nigerians while their "Sai Baba" is in power.

I know yoruba people and I am not surprised that you are comparing Kemi and NOI.

It is in your DNA to ridicule other people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmm!
Jobless people don dey increase o!
http://sweetcrudereports.com/2016/01/17/nigeria-foreign-reserves-drop-by-396m-in-two-weeks/
The tourist president and his kitchen cabinet just dey chop chop the foreign reserve wey remain grin.
By the way, no body seems to ask where the weapons for for success in Borno came from since GEJ did not buy anything.
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by AntiWailer: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Atlantian:

Are you not ashamed that your President is not able to pen down an error free budget ? Are you still not ashamed that for one year a country operates auto-pilot without budget because your illiterate President couldnt do his job ?

Are you not ashamed that it took 6 months for your President to nominate the 'usual suspects' as Ministers and nothing has changed since they were sworned in ?

Are you not ashamed each time you queue up to buy fuel with your hard earned money ?

Are you not ashamed that at your age you have nothing tangible going on for you compared to men your age in a real country ?

Go Bleep yourself my good friend, I have no tolerance for selective intentional ignorance.

Yes we are ashamed but also thankful we changed the past Govt.

Now go back and strategize for 2019. Election is over for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Mar 29, 2016
koboko69:
[size=14pt]Nigerian govt borrowing billions to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala [/size](Premium Times)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

[size=14pt]Nigeria borrows to pay salaries with cash crunch worsening.[/size] (Vanguard)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

Dear Nairalanders,

This is the economic team that Jonathanians wish was still in power or want us to bring back to save Nigeria.

I pulled out this from 2 different sources as Nairaland political gladiators see Premium Times as APC sympathetic while Vanguard as PDP sympathetic. There shouldn't be any issue of biased reporting

Essense of this flash back;

There have been several attacks of the person of President Buhari and his Econmic team with Honourable Kemi Adeosun as the minister of finance and coordinating minster of the economy.

Oil price per barrel between Febuary and April 2015 hoovered between 54 to 57 dollars per barrel.

It is interesting to know that at this price, Jonathan and the mother of our economy were already borrowing to pay salaries and meet up obligations to contractors.

What would have been happening when oil went as low as 28 USD per barrel. Would Nigeria have been sold?

Naira was devalued to 197naira per dollar yet in didn't solve any problem as Nigeria still had to keep borrowing.
Will devaluing Niara solve anything now?

Fellow Nigerians,

Despite the lowest oil price rate of all times, President Buhari and Mrs Kemi Adeosun have never borrowed to pay salaries rather they have dished out bail out funds to states to pay salaries.

Despite the low oil prices, President Buhari was able defeat BokoHaram Technically. Please Note that alot of money is also being spent on this war, something the past government was struggling to achieve despite the huge resources allegedly spent on the war.

The present Economic situation have been expected even before this adminstration as evident in the several warnings issued by the past minister of Finance.
You can read her comments here even when oil was 74USD per barrel in case u missed the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2898459/what-okonjo-iweala-said-when-oil

In summary;

Buhari inherited a very big problem and have so far so good tried is best to navigate the ship Nigeria safefly.

I urge Jonathanians to take a chill pill, and give this adminstration some time as its first ever budget have just been passed.

God bless the Federal Repubic of Nigera

God bless Mr President

God bless the Honorable Minister of Finance

1 millions likes for President Buhari and Mrs Kemi Adeosun grin

1,000,000,000 Likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by koboko69: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2016
paschu:

OP. You're so du.mb. And it's only dumb folks like you that would tripped by this lopsided poo you post here. You cut out one tiny part of the whole from the government's one full year policy to score a dumb political point. When will you folks get sense?

Mumu. We are talking about febuary and march 2015 salaries here. The then govt was to expire May 29. What exactly are u talking about. I don't like dullards

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Atlantian: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yes we are ashamed but also thankful we changed the past Govt.

Now go back and strategize for 2019. Election is over for now.
Supersonic mor0n, we have a duty to expose the ineffectual Daura nomad for what he is. I am not interested in 2019, I am interested in making sure the dullard is schooled to do the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Onyiridike:

Hey Mr. Nobody is learning anything from you apart from some deluded little mugs who know nothing about the happenings in this country.

Now learn this:

1. Buhari and your Okonjo walla-be (Kemi) borrowed close to 3 trillion (appr. 50% ) of the budget.

4. GEJ/NOI built 12 new universities and created hundreds of thousands of jobs. Today, people are losing jobs.

5. GEJ/NOI revived our Rail transport and renovated our air ports. Buhari has never contructed a borehole since he assumed office.

6. GEJ implemented minimum wage but today Buhari wants to TAX even the food we eat.

7. GEJ conducted 2 general elections but Buhari is giving us an inconclusive election even at local govt. level.

8. I am very angry right now and cannot continue because even Hausa/Fulani people will kill you here in Zaria if you make any attempt to praise Buhari. They suffer more than every other Nigerians while their "Sai Baba" is in power.

I know yoruba people and I am not surprised that you are comparing Kemi and NOI.

Sometimes you wonder if these people have any other life asides NL.
Secondary School finishers just typing anything that comes to their brain cry
Leaders of tomorrow? God please delay their tomorrow; till they grow a brain.

4 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by manutdadex(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Deen77:

You are d curse to this generation, Nigeria an Oil producing country be importing fuel to run his economy. For 16 years, PDP is importing fuel wasting our forex, because we have the money to waste because of d Oil boom.

No nation survive with Import economy not to talk of fuel, an essential commodity that is the engine room of a nation.

Imagine Oil form $100/140 crash to $26/40 per barrel, from Russia to Saudi and others are feeling the pinch.
stop using gej as yardstick for ur mesiah! Pmb should be better (according to u) and let me tell u dis... There is no amount of money that is enough for a wasteful government.... The yam budget was ridden with error yet was passed. Saudi extrnal reserve well above d whole of west africa put tpgethr.. If gej no save, whatis stopping pmb frm saving! Reduce d cost of governance but he is spending d scarce forex on useless journey
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by manutdadex(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2016
agbangam:

Oh dear, did u read thru d thread, u wud have noticed dat in d time of PLENTY ur Mentors went to borrow to pay salaries which means dey mis-managed our money by not saving. Pls wat is bad is bad stop supporting evil cos dis present hardship is as a result of d bad management by d previous administration.
which hardship? Keep blaming the previous admin... And wetin we vote buhari make him com do? If gej no save, is pmb saving? And stop using gej as a yardstick for pmb... Gej is a failure(which is debatable) but y use failure to measure ur mesiah? Pmb knew we had problems and he promised to fix dem... But so far he is creating bigger problems everyday... At least gej managed dis problems until he left....hia constnt journey ia eating away d forex that manufacturers cant access. Una just start... Commoners defending d elites... Mtcheew
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by olaomoola1(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
D level it is now is for me to keep praying for dis govt So That d enemy will not laff last.sincerely speaking I Don't know Why Nigerians will not appreciate even if is opposition.keep moving pmb greater future for dis country

3 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by Misterdhee1(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2016
It is logical to use a past administration as a yardstick to measure the performance of the present one.. But, seriously, if Nigeria Really wants to move forward,it is illogical to use GEJ's admin as a Benchmark for PMB 's. Dr Ebele' s administration was a profound nd gross Failure! Only A Political or Ethnic Bigot wouldn't know!

1 Like

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by bristol201(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Thank you OP. I just still wonder if people like Dasuki, Badeh, Amosun, Metuh etc are still in power. Whao Nigeria may have become history( God forbid) One thing I know is that this country Nigeria will surely rise again.
God Bless PMB
God Bless NIGERIA
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by 41lady(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2016
koboko69:
[size=14pt]Nigerian govt borrowing billions to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala [/size](Premium Times)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

[size=14pt]Nigeria borrows to pay salaries with cash crunch worsening.[/size] (Vanguard)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

Dear Nairalanders,

This is the economic team that Jonathanians wish was still in power or want us to bring back to save Nigeria.

I pulled out this from 2 different sources as Nairaland political gladiators see Premium Times as APC sympathetic while Vanguard as PDP sympathetic. There shouldn't be any issue of biased reporting

Essense of this flash back;

There have been several attacks of the person of President Buhari and his Econmic team with Honourable Kemi Adeosun as the minister of finance and coordinating minster of the economy.

Oil price per barrel between Febuary and April 2015 hoovered between 54 to 57 dollars per barrel.

It is interesting to know that at this price, Jonathan and the mother of our economy were already borrowing to pay salaries and meet up obligations to contractors.

What would have been happening when oil went as low as 28 USD per barrel. Would Nigeria have been sold?

Naira was devalued to 197naira per dollar yet in didn't solve any problem as Nigeria still had to keep borrowing.
Will devaluing Niara solve anything now?

Fellow Nigerians,

Despite the lowest oil price rate of all times, President Buhari and Mrs Kemi Adeosun have never borrowed to pay salaries rather they have dished out bail out funds to states to pay salaries.

Despite the low oil prices, President Buhari was able defeat BokoHaram Technically. Please Note that alot of money is also being spent on this war, something the past government was struggling to achieve despite the huge resources allegedly spent on the war.

The present Economic situation have been expected even before this adminstration as evident in the several warnings issued by the past minister of Finance.
You can read her comments here even when oil was 74USD per barrel in case u missed the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2898459/what-okonjo-iweala-said-when-oil

In summary;

Buhari inherited a very big problem and have so far so good tried is best to navigate the ship Nigeria safefly.

I urge Jonathanians to take a chill pill, and give this adminstration some time as its first ever budget have just been passed.

God bless the Federal Repubic of Nigera

God bless Mr President

God bless the Honorable Minister of Finance

1 millions likes for President Buhari and Mrs Kemi Adeosun grin

Ok... let the present govt borrow also to reduce the suffering of the masses. Or the govt want people to die why they continue to use the little country have in its reserve to be travelling around the globe while the economy is dying?. Useless write up.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by aeronot(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Wow! Seems some people had a very serious meeting over this long holidays to discredit the past government... A lot of research was made, which is quite good, but hw true we may never know... But a word with no prejudice in mind from me... Only a fool blames the past for what he faces today or in the future.. I read that in a book.. It kind of makes sense... because u will never move forward...
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by lawisong(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2016
IT IS EITHER THE OP DOES NOT RESIDE IN NIGERIA OR HE'S A BLIND BAT
Buhari himself claimed he met an empty treasury until OBJ spoke up and exposed dat GEJ left a whopping $30 billion dollars in d treasury, which I believe was the major source of Buhari's so-called bail out funds. Im not surprise dat this useless govt could still do all the things the op said despite the drop in price of oil, why wont they be able to. When they chose to let the innocent and poor masses pay for the country's reckless expenses by senseless and irrelevant taxations. It remains for them to tax the air we breath. He claimed to have recovered billions and trillions of stolen money, in addition to the trillions recovered from TSA so why wont they be able to pay salaries? Dont forget dat unlike in the GEJ era, Nigeria no longer subsidise fuel. The trillions from fuel subsidy is now saved. So with all these why won't they be able to pay salaries without borrowing. Has Buhari even started any capital intensive project? None of which i know. So why wont their be sufficient money to pay salary and even waste on foolish projects like importing brazillian grasses for cows? My broda, like it or not. We're the ones paying dearly for all this and no wonder the hardship is so biting on the populace now than ever. The citizens pay higher energy tariff, undue taxes on bank transactions, and now rumours have it that there are plans to tax communication and phone calls. This govt is all about tricks and the more u look the rest u see. Aljazeera says 2016 Budget was the worst presented budget in the history of Nigeria. Christ! Those who say "istandwithbuhari" i hope buhari will also be there to stand with u in d petrol stations. Boko Haram competing with fulani herdsmen on who slays the most. My money is still on boko haram. Buhari to sack 184 senior civil servants involved in the budget padding, yet not a single name out of the 184 was mentioned. All lies lies lies to deceive the public that they are working while in d actual sense they're doing naaating. "We will build 4 refineries in four years" One year later, we are importing grass from Brazil. Everything is changing, tariff, fuel price, dollar. Everything on upward trajectory. Except our salaries that refused to go up. They're now claiming they're not magicians but during the election campaign they promised us magic trick. Abegi make we hear better thing. I wonder how long this deception will last because this is not governance, this is sorcery!
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2016
Standing5:
Buhari knew what exactly? Pls be specific here and stop dribbling urself around.

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by AntiWailer: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Atlantian:
Supersonic mor0n, we have a duty to expose the ineffectual Daura nomad for what he is. I am not interested in 2019, I am interested in making sure the dullard is schooled to do the right thing.

Keep Barking....

Continue with your duty.

I have more productive things to do than replying sore losers. Continue your bark.

I will treat you like another Oscar and ignore you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Misterdhee1:
It is logical to use a past administration as a yardstick to measure the performance of the present one.. But, seriously, if Nigeria Really wants to move forward,it is illogical to use GEJ's admin as a Benchmark for PMB 's. Dr Ebele' s administration was a profound nd gross Failure! Only A Political or Ethnic Bigot wouldn't know!

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by onatisi(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Carmal90:

which task is he facing?or did you mean telling us to face the people vandalising our pipe is a task?nonsense
I agree with u totally,,but zombies have no brains to think so they wont understand you.

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by onatisi(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
R2bees:
If una like make una grace the whole front page.. The fact still remains that BUHARI is a failure.. Quote me and die

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by obailala(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2016
koboko69:
Lalasticlala mynd44 pick up the call and let Nairalanders and Nigerians see the economic team Jonathanians want us to invite to save the economy

QUICK POLL

In this economic situation who will manage the Economy better

Like for Adeosun the MANAGER and share for Okonjor the BORROWER
The result of this poll is evil; 403 likes vs 13 shares as at 11:57. The weeping zombs are sure avoiding this thread like a plague.
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by slimikenna(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Nice read, but two key factors must be considered;

1. the OP did not take into account the expected crude oil price on which the 2015 budget was based.

2. The said 2015 budget was passed around April.
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by EmeritusMbaM: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
Atlantian:

Are you not ashamed that your President is not able to pen down an error free budget ? Are you still not ashamed that for one year a country operates auto-pilot without budget because your illiterate President couldnt do his job ?

Are you not ashamed that it took 6 months for your President to nominate the 'usual suspects' as Ministers and nothing has changed since they were sworned in ?

Are you not ashamed each time you queue up to buy fuel with your hard earned money ?

Are you not ashamed that at your age you have nothing tangible going on for you compared to men your age in a real country ?

Go Bleep yourself my good friend, I have no tolerance for selective intentional ignorance.
[/s]

Billyonaire, you are only good at insulting people with divergent views and boasting about imaginary wealth in your head. This is 2016, stop disgracing yourself everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by lawisong(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Buhari was handed the biggest economy in Africa, 26th in the world , the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world. The number 1 investment destination in Africa,
$29bn left in foreign reserve.
$5.5bn left in lng account.
$2.5bn left in excess crude account
#13bn abacha loot,
2.5 trillion left in commercial banks now moved into the TSA
5 billion in the sovereign wealth fund.
5000 megawatts of electricity.
Please what did I miss out?
Where are we now?
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by EmeritusMbaM: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
DelGardo:

Good response devoid of insult or name calling. The online billyonaire can only throw insult around and form billionaire on an anonymous forum, no one take him serious cos of his wicked lies. Thumb up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by koboko69: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
lawisong:
Buhari was handed the biggest economy in Africa, 26th in the world , the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world. The number 1 investment destination in Africa,
$29bn left in foreign reserve.
$5.5bn left in lng account.
$2.5bn left in excess crude account
#13bn abacha loot,
2.5 trillion left in commercial banks now moved into the TSA
5 billion in the sovereign wealth fund.
5000 megawatts of electricity.
Please what did I miss out?
Where are we now?

You are a daft liar. And you know it.

3 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by EmeritusMbaM: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
Onyiridike:

Now learn this:

[/s]

Tribal bigot, what has Yoruba people got to do with his post? You pained bigot have no shame, must you drag a whole tribe in your show of madness. Leave the Yoruba people and counter his point like a sane being instead of being mischievous. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by just4obitex(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Demdem:
Only cursed bastards whose seeds will know no peace will come back to tell me that the decision to chase out the world acclaimed I-Buffoon was a mistake. If after several years of obvious plenty this fool of a president and his so called economic team can start borrowing to pay salaries then its obvious to all sane minds that this team was just empty upstairs. even with much more serious challenges now coupled with lower oil price, buhari isnt borrowing to pay salaries yet bastard will claim they are yet to see any change. kiss my arse murrafuckers
do you need to rain abuses on your fellow country men?
Re: Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel by lawisong(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
koboko69:

You are a daft liar. And you know it.

Tell dat to all the newspapers, international media houses, websites and blogs that published it. And don't forget to include that u're a blind fool. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obasa To Step Down As Speaker / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi / Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.