Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? (1205 Views)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / 100 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (pix) / Rare And Vintage Photographs Of World's Famous Landmarks Under Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
What would u do or say if dis kind of world exist? A world where u can be blunt and say whatever truth u feel like saying and nobody will take offense so long as what u said is true, and ur motive is not to insult the person but to make him/her better.

(1). A world where someone can be talking to u at close proximity and his mouth stinks, and then u pause and tell him: ''bros ur mouth dey smell''. And he replys: ''Oh man! I think it must be becos my toothbrush is worn out, I need to change it. Thanks by the way''. If this kind of world exist, I would have told this to 80% of my course mates.

(2). A world where someone walked past u, and u perceive a very foul odour emanating frm his body, (I usually experience this in a football hall when watching a match) and then u stop him and say to him: ''guy ur body dey smell, abeg try bath and wear clean clothes any time u dey come watch match, make person no come suffocate for this hall''. And then he replys: ''guy thanks, i dey rush to come watch match before hall full na im cause am. No worries, next time i go do as u talk''. And everybody is happy.

(3). A world where u r about to give bae a head on and all of a sudden ur nose just block cos of the stench oozing out of dat place. And closing ur nose, u say to her: ''babe jeez! Ur kitty cat stinks''. And she replys: ''oh really? I think I need to change the brand of soap I'm using, I have a feeling that brand is fake. Thanks anyway, let me go freshen up, will be back''.

(4)
A world where u marry a terrible cook as a wife, and after gotten tired of eating the tasteless meals she prepares, u call her one day and say: ''Honey, u really don't know how to cook, ur cooking sucks. What do we do about it?'' and instead of her going haywire, she responds: ''Really sweetheart? I never knew. Maybe I shuld attend a cooking tutorial for a whileh, or maybe u can tell me the areas I need to improve on''.

(5)
A world where after ur lecturer has made series of blunders while lecturing, u stand up and say to him: ''Sir, this stuff u r teaching, I can't understand it. The question clearly shows that the work done on the system is -ve and not +ve. It seems u didn't prepare very well for this lecture before coming''. And instead of sending u out of his class for 3 weeks, he replys u: ''Oh my dear, thanks for ur input. U know this Buhari's Government is somehow, had to take up some other part-time job to complement my income, dats why I didn't have enough time to prepare this lecture very well. Just bear with me for the time being''.
If d world were like this, will the world be better or worse? What will u like to say or do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 29, 2016
grin hahaahahahhah...the #3 tho....who use soap to wash tat KittyKat? And she used a fake soap? Thats funny! I can't stop laughing....

1 Like

Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Lasveg(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Lol... No 5; i once did something like dat in class. I had carryover in d course. And its one of my best courses.
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by opiscoal(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Land for sale
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by opiscoal(m): 7:21am On Mar 29, 2016
A world were you meet a pretty lady with a heavy makeup.. And you walked up to her, and said "halo bae, I'm certain you would look more prettier without makeup"... And she says "hmmmm., I wud give it a try tomorrow, so give me your number let me call you so that you can confirm,.#smileonherface

1 Like

Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hahaahahahhah...the #3 tho....who use soap to wash tat KittyKat? And she used a fake soap? Thats funny! I can't stop laughing....
So kashy, wot would u hav loved to say to some one. Perhaps maybe there is something bout d person u dont like.
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol... No 5; i once did something like dat in class. I had carryover in d course. And its one of my best courses.
Lol. Dat hapens a lot in ma class. If d lecturer is not d strict type, students will just be arguing about with him.
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2016
opiscoal:
A world were you meet a pretty lady with a heavy makeup.. And you walked up to her, and said "halo bae, I'm certain you would look more prettier without makeup"... And she says "hmmmm., I wud give it a try tomorrow, so give me your number let me call you so that you can confirm,.#smileonherface
So wot will do if u later see her without make up and she is like:

Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by pennytration(m): 7:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Brb
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2016
A world where I can tell my boyfriend that I'm having feelings for another guy.

Where I can tell him he's pretty bad in bed.

Yes, I wanna live in that world
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
A world

Where I can tell him he's pretty bad in bed.

Yeah, dats d spirit. And instead of him feeling proud like he own d world will respond to u like: ''Wow, baby nice to hear dat. Glad I could please u, but there is always room for improvement''.
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So kashy, wot would u hav loved to say to some one. Perhaps maybe there is something bout d person u dont like.

I'm a very straight forward when I want to say something...some ppol wud think I'm a tactless, but at Least Im honest...they need to hear it straight forward , It may be hurtful but I see to it that I'm using a less offended words grin
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by MoneypassGod(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm a very straight forward when I want to say something...some ppol wud think I'm a tactless, but at Least Im honest...they need to hear it straight forward , It may be hurtful but I see to it that I'm using a less offended words grin
Hmmm Nice one. U sound like a principled lady. Hope I'm right?
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Hmmm Nice one. U sound like a principled lady. Hope I'm right?

I dnt if that's d right term but I juz like to be honest & straight forward grin
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
I will tell dat my friend Samson who is studying Political science to change his department or probably buy another jamb form, cos dat course ain't taking him nowhere.
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Yeah, dats d spirit. And instead of him feeling proud like he own d world will respond to u like: ''Wow, baby nice to hear dat. Glad I could please u, but there is always room for improvement''.
cheesy wink.
Some guys go dey feel lyk king ontop say dem fvck not knowing dat dey did not do anything undecided
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by opiscoal(m): 10:55am On Mar 29, 2016
MoneypassGod:
So wot will do if u later see her without make up and she is like:
...... Lolzzzzz,,, in that world I wud say " waoh!!! U look so Beautiful, I wouldn't mind making u my bae" BUT in this present world wey I dey so.. I wud say " af we met b4? Do u still have my Number? (Delete it) do u knw my ause?... I'm going,. Cos dis is not my real face ooo
Re: Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? by Lasveg(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Lol. Dat hapens a lot in ma class. If d lecturer is not d strict type, students will just be arguing about with him.
Person don wise up now.

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laughs:12 People Who Flawlessly Pulled Off the Texting Shortcut Prank / Battle Of The Smartest: What Is Greater Than GOD, More Evil Than The Devil…? / Nigerian Executed In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.