Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (87447 Views)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by ATMC(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mynd_44 pls check or mail. Thanks.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by creamylicious(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:
grin grin
Iffa cash you
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by dplomaticVal: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Amen and thank you. Oya buy here. http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/29sn/

i want to buy it pls

i go suck ur brezt ist b4 ا pay. to suck ur perky small brezt d hungry me
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by lemolise(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185, com chi chumchin grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
creamylicious:
Iffa cash you
Wetin I do?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by PAnaceA7(m): 2:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
My experience at Caramelo Lounge sha....

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Drjemiyo: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pictures or adonblivit!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Originality007: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
phamoxy neolboy abeg comes see somthing..
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by hola106(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
midehi2:

quoting the whole epistle just to type this....smh
wat do u expect before?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by esonuu(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Op Clap 4 urself..ehn hw many tyms did u cum?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by babeface3: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided So, I seriously wanna have that experience! undecided

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
With ojolojolo dandling, you know it saggs really long in hot weather, coupled with controling erect pipe gorged by jumbo weed. It will be really uninteresting
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by deeokeke02: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
This just reminded me of this clip grin grin grin http:///1MeGmve
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cutehector:
I just dey wonder wetin go ever carry me go strip club
Aare u kidding me undecided
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by abimic(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

gringrin
uh...A male strip club actually...endowed with 6-pack'd Guys, Muscles, Briefs, Muscles, muscles And Muscles! embarassed
Believe me, u can't withstand it!!
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Naijasinglegirl: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oga my book is fiction. Using the word 'you' is not nice at all. Calm down.
SilvanusII:

Bin meaning to get to you since I read your book. Biko, what sort of naivette is that? I felt like slapping street sense into u at some places...and I'm not even street saavy. And the end was sooo cliché. Olajumoke had nothing on it. The good part tho is once I started, I couldnt drop it (maybe cos I borrowed it and needed to return it ASAP). It was quite hilarious.

That said, I dunno what I wud do in a female strip club. I'd prolly laugh at all that ass-smacking...right after being disgusted by the not-flat stomachs
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by happney65: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

I know. The lawmakers here can be over zealous at times. The only 'touching' allowed is a handshake or a hug. Imagine that?

The no-touch rule extends to lap dances too, though the laws vary from state to state. In my state, alcohol is prohibited on clubs designated as "fully nude", while the sale alcohol is allowed in clubs that belong to the "partially nude" category.

Imagine..On top my money..Damm
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by ClassCaptain(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
repogirl:
keeping space abi? Don't you know you should be a role model to your classmates?

A whole class captain like you.

lol
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
only for me to peep closely to see her kini in its full gory. She wore a jewellery there that looked like a tiny bell and each time she twerked, it looked like it rang from left to right.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/experience-strip-club-lagos/

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
happney65:

Imagine..On top my money..Damm
I know, right. I can't imagine a Naija dude paying an entrance fee of N3,000, pay extra thousands for a private dance, and agreeing to not touch the lady. For where grin
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Monalisa185(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
lemolise:
Monal.isa185, com chi chumchin grin
warris happening here?
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

gringrin
Your best bet for that experience would be in Las Vegas - the home of male strip clubs.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by happney65: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
CFCman:

I know, right. I can't imagine a Naija dude paying an entrance fee of N3,000, pay extra thousands for a private dance, and agreeing to not touch the lady. For where grin

Abi naa..Make I no touch?omo I go scatter the place nii..I swear..Arrant nonesense..
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by lemolise(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

warris happening here?

undecided
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by seyinaira: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

gringrin
AW about personal stripping in ur bedroom. With a bottle of white wine nd some cool music beautiful, jes me nd you
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by hapiness44(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hehe.. can relate.. let me try to share mine

Went to one in ikeja, the fee was quite cheap, I was excited cus dat was my first time.
It was free for ladies but the guys had to pay 2k as gate pass
We entered and viola I saw something I have never seen before! Adult movies were showing on all four tvs, different type, I nearly ran out.
It was a beautiful experience, and yes! I got a lap dance too, and I was allowed to touch everything..hehehe..
Nobody should get used to it tho!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Rockstar07: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
This holiday wasn't bad tho. So my friend and I visited one of the Stripper Club at Allen. Based on my assessment, this club's one of the best six stripper club in Allen avenue.

So many sweet chicks here and there going around unclad. One reason i like this club's that it's located in a coded area with less guests and more girls. So there're so many of them over us.
I really enjoyed one particular girl, I believed she enjoyed me too cos we obvious broke the rules of the club. it's really sweet place to go but one can finish the whlole naira with you...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
HateU2:
Aare u kidding me undecided
lol ah ain't kiddn..
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
happney65:

Abi naa..Make I no touch?omo I go scatter the place nii..I swear..Arrant nonesense..
grin
American males are slacking for real. They pass some silly 'gentleman' laws to make themselves look good.
I'm sorry, but a strip is not a place to be a gentleman. You can be a gentleman on a date or a casual hangout with a lady friend, but the strip club is a place to have a wild time.
Re: My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
hapiness44:
Hehe.. can relate.. let me try to share mine

Went to one in ikeja, the fee was quite cheap, I was excited cus dat was my first time.
It was free for ladies but the guys had to pay 2k as gate pass
We entered and viola I saw something I have never seen before! Adult movies were showing on all four tvs, different type, I nearly ran out.
It was a beautiful experience, and yes! I got a lap dance too, and I was allowed to touch everything..hehehe..
Nobody should get used to it tho!

I think I've been to that strip club.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.